The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and immediately contacts the horse telepathically, trying to calm it down again* That thing looks like it could flatten you. *frowns further* Are you sure you want to get onto it and ride it like a chocobo? It doesn’t look tame. *glances around at the other horses, then moves towards one of the cows, assuming he can ride it as well*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts* They always seem to do things like this when I approach them. *snorts* It makes no sense, but it just needs a simple spell to settle down. *watches Seph and frowns at him* Where the hell are you going? Unless you want to tip that thing, it won’t be of much entertainment or use.. Unless you wanted some milk. *casts a spell to steal the horse’s saddle and bridle from the nearby barn and put them on the horse*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why would I want to tip it over? *scowls* It looks quite stable as is. *watches her place the riding equipment onto the horse, seeming curious* Ah, it looks somewhat the same as what we would place on a chocobo. *moves towards the horse, examining it more closely* I suppose it’s fast?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I hear that teenagers from rural areas find it funny when a cow is tipped over. Probably because they remain stiff and don’t even react for the most part. *casts a spell to calm the horse down enough that it’ll let her come close. Then, she jumps up into the saddle and makes the horse trot over to Seph* I suppose… that depends on your definition of fast. The average top speed of a horse is about thirty miles per hour. Some racing horses can reach up to near forty miles per hour. *glances down at him* Do you want your own horse or do you want to ride with me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I think I will climb up and watch you ride it for a while to see how it reacts. I’m not sure if this horse creature will behave the same way as a chocobo when ridden. *frowns and tries to climb up onto the back of the horse behind Jenna, giving up after a moment, levitating his way up onto it instead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Seph and chuckles at him* You could have asked for some help. *Shakes her head then grins even more* Well, I’m better at yet another thing than you. *repositions herself to insure that he’ll have more than enough room behind her on the saddle* You might want to wrap your arms about my waist.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to hold onto her sides* I can keep balance well enough that I don’t have to do that. I also want to watch from over your shoulder to see what this thing does. *forwns in thought* I don’t suppose it can cross over mountains and lakes, can it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Depends on the height of the mountain and depth of the water. *kicks the horse to get it to start moving forward and smirks back at him* And yet, even though you think you can keep balance, you’re holding onto me. *playfully leans back into him* Then again, every moment to get more of your body heat is good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly at Jenna and grips onto her sides more tightly, not wanting to fall off the back of the horse* Be careful. And watch where you are going. *deeply frowns and moves his arms around her, glancing over her shoulder* Is that more agreeable for you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *purrs out at him* Oh, yes, very agreeable indeed. *opens her eyes as she spots the fence coming up and kicks the horse to make it speed up. Soon enough, the horse jumps over the fence all together*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes widen slightly as he sees the fence approaching and he holds onto Jenna as the horse jumps clean over the fence, not wanting to fall off. When it lands again, he tenses, bracing for impact. He slowly shakes his head and scowls* Where exactly are you planning to take this mode of transport, anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *indifferently shrugs* I told you before, plans are not what I do. I just go wherever the hell the snake is not in most cases.. which tends to be a lot of places. Still, I figure if we head that way. *points forward* We’ll reach London in a few hours. Then you can do all the shopping you want. *Shrugs once more* I mostly just took this animal because it was there and you need to learn more about Earth in general, ex-General.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph, can you eat the horse? *slowly shakes his head and keeps his attention on the road ahead* I still don’t have any currency that belongs to this continent. How am I supposed to do shopping with that? *rests his head down on her shoulder* Your planet has a lot of confusing differences. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at him and plants her face in her left palm for a moment as she mutters* Country, Seph. Country. England is an island, otherwise known as Britain or the United Kingdom, which is a country which is situated within the continent of Europe. Europe is directly connected to Asia and is sometimes referred to as the Eurasia land mass. That is in turn connected through a location which is referred to as the “Middle East” to a continent called Africa. *casts a spell to create an illusionary globe next to Seph, which begins highlighting locations as Jenna speaks of them* South and to the East of the Southeastern tip of Asia is a Continent which is also a country called Australia. On the complete other side of the globe is a set of continents called the Americas, which consist of North America, Central America, and South America. To the most South part of the globe is Antartica, where no one lives. There’s only ice and penguins there. The northern end is also covered in ice and called the North Pole, but there is no land under it. Got it? *tries to stream her knowledge of various countries and other details that she didn’t speak of in her briefing directly into Seph’s mind*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns as Jenna explains, paying close attention to the globe. He slowly nods his head through most of the explanation, raising his eyebrow* How can a continent be a country, if you just said it wasn’t? That doesn’t make any sense at all… *loudly snorts* I get it, I suppose. *goes quiet as he takes in the rest of the non-verbal information*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Australia is the only country which is also a continent. It’s mostly because no one really wants that stinking pile of land. *Snorts* Half of it is inhabitable, so most of the residents live on the coast. Hell, most of the residents are just the decedents of prisoners of the British empire that were shipped off to that land so they would be as far from the royal snobs as possible.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I see… *scowls at the information, then relaxes his grip on her, resting his hands on the back of the horse beside him, turning his attention to the scenery around them* I hope there is more than the same old open plains on the way to this city. I am also wondering why this animal isn’t concerned that you’ve stolen it from it’s owners.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow and looks back at him* Why should a beast of burden care if it’s not near its masters or not. *snorts* Anyway, I had to put it in a placid state in order to get on top of it at all. You saw how it was acting around me. *grumbles* Stupid animals. *shakes her head then playfully moves to lean against him* As for the scenery… There won’t be much variety in this country. We’re not even going that far. So, there definitely won’t be any major climate changes or habitat changes during this trek.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I would imagine that there would be a change of scenery as we get out of the rural area and into the city, though. Unless it is like the planet back where I came from – with world map all around the outside of a city or town, and then a town border. *shrugs his shoulders and frowns as she leans against him* You are determined to have me fall off, aren’t you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* World map? Well, that’s definitely a strange way to refer to terrain… *shrugs and then smirks at him* No, I am not trying to make you fall off. You should be more than trained enough to support me. *lifts up the reins as if offering them to him* Think you can manage keeping the horse on a straight path yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How hard could it possibly be? You pull left to go left and right to go right, correct? Those are the same controls for a Chocobo. You also pull back on the reins when you want it to slow down, or stop. *slowly shakes his head* But no, you keep steering it. You seem to be doing a good job so far.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, those are the controls for keeping him steered correctly via the reigns. I think the part where you kick to indicate speed might be vastly different though. *allows herself a small smirk* I hope you know that most men prefer not to have the female in the driver’s position. *her smirk grows* And most men tend to not like “riding bitch”… but that might only apply to motorcycles…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, you are already in front. Changing positions to make me the rider sounds like a bit of hassle. Besides, at this current point in time, I do not really care. Do what you like. *frowns slightly* I have no need to drive a motorcycle. I am qualified to, but I don’t care for them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That- I wasn’t saying that we needed to ride a motorcycle. Hrmph, you don’t listen closely at times, do you? *Shakes her head* I was only talking about the phrase “riding bitch”. It might only refer to motorcyclists. *indifferently shrugs then smirks at him once more* And what aren’t you qualified to do?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not qualified to parachute out of a flying vehicle, I never got any parachuting training beyond what to do in the case of an emergency. Some of the SOLDIERs did it for a living. Not me, however. I am ground soldier. *scowls* And I have never heard the term “riding bitch” before.

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.