The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and looks about* What? Here? *sighs at him* If you think that you won’t suddenly lose whatever you just did and become visible… Yes, I would like to know where that name came from. It’s not something that just gets thrown around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts in frustration* No. Not here. I was going to fly us elsewhere. To the open area you suggested. I rendered us invisible, because you don’t want people to see us flying around, now do you? That is why I asked if you were ready – if you were ready to leave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh. *crosses her arms and tries to cover up her mistake with a fake offended face* Of course I knew that! Hrmph. *looks up into his eyes* Yes, I’m ready. *moves to wrap her arms about his neck so it’d be easier for him to pick her up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shifts his arms so he can hold onto her more tightly and more securely, then he undoes the front of his coat so he can wrap it around her to keep her warm. He slowly rises off the ground, soon flying higher and faster into the air. After that, he flies in a northerly direction, his attention on the ground below as he looks for an open field, or farmland*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *a content grin slowly appears on her lips and she moves to snuggle up against Seph* You’re warm… *closes her eyes and nuzzles her nose against his neck* I think I am indeed lucky for once in my life.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an amused sound and shakes his head* *”Good, at least one of us is. Meanwhile I am bearing the full brunt of the wind and rain in my face here. You at least have some cover.”* *continues to fly on ahead, soon spotting a large pasture field filled with cows and horses. He moves to land, flying quite low to the ground before setting his feet down with an abrupt bump. He sets Jenna’s feet on the ground, then lets go of her* Are you alright?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly yelps in surprise as she feels the bump, having been lulled into a secure-feeling daze as they flew. She then opens her eyes and slips out of his arms* Yes, I’m fine. *takes a step away from him as she sets her feet down on the ground* So, why do you need so much room for this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods in approval at Jenna’s response, then steps away from her, thinking* The space is more for the benefit of other people. I don’t really want to be spotted. *casually removes his coat, then shakes it out before folding it up. He closes his eyes and furrows his eyebrows in concentration. After a few moments, a solitary black wing grows from his back area, on the right side of his body* Hmph… *shakes the wing out, causing several black feathers to be shed. He opens his eyes again and looks over at her, frowning* Is your curiousity satisfied now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at him* And you didn’t have enough room for that in the laundry room? *gives him a strange look then shakes her head and moves closer to inspect the wing* It’s not that bad, Seph. *moves her hand to gently massage the base of his wing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sharply flicks the wing away from her, not at all liking the fact it is being touched. He makes a low growling noise at her and steps back away, not looking where he is going, soon stepping into a large pile of cow dung*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at him* Seph, settle down. You should know by now that I’m not going to hurt you. *tries to move closer to him again* Do you or do you not trust m- *blinks as she notices that he’s stepped into cow dung then sighs* That’ll take a while to air out…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *folds the wing up tightly against his back* It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s that I don’t like it… *glances down at his boot, then loudly snarls, shaking it off as he steps back* Damn it… *growls and begins to move away, wanting to find somewhere to clean the boot off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* I really shouldn’t do this for such minimal things but.. *concentrates on his boot and soon casts a spell to clean it off. Then, she quickly moves over to Seph’s side once more* Now, will you let me at least show you what I was going to do? It’s not like I’ve never had any wings at any point.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls slightly and stops again, glancing back at her* Fine, what do you want to do? Just don’t touch the wing again. *scowls at her* It’s very sensative and I don’t like it at all. *grunts and glances down at his boots* Thank you for cleaning these off, however.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I am aware of how sensitive wings are, Seph. Thus, I know a few tricks that others tend not to know. *moves up behind him* Do not worry much about what I will do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to warningly growl at her as she approaches his back, deeply frowning, the feathers on his wing bristling* I’m not worried, I’m just trying to tell you that I don’t like it. Why are you persisting with it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, how do you know that you won’t like what I’m about to do if you won’t let me try, hm? I recall you saying a similar thing about sex before you went ahead and tried it. *gently brushes her hand through his hair, waiting for him to give her permission*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* This is different. In this particular case, I know. But fine – *fans out the wing, shaking it off for a moment before leaving it extended and still* – go ahead and touch it. You seem to want to do it so much, I’m not going to be able to convince you otherwise, am I?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Sorry, Kerash raised a rather stubborn human. *faintly smirks* She could never break my will, I doubt you will ever deter me either. *soon reaches out to touch the inner base of his wing and begins to gently massage the most sensitive area. She expertly moves in a way that she knows is rather pleasing to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flicks the wing as soon as it is touched, though it is more because he’s not used to having it touched at all. Once he relaxes it again, He stands there with his arms folded, trying to make himself appear annoyed. Though that doesn’t last long and he relaxes, the wing going slightly limp as he relaxes it further, seeming to like what Jenna is doing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at his reaction to her touches and leans over to whisper into his ear* See, you should trust me more. *continues to massage the area near the base of his wing for another moment then removes her hand* I still don’t see what made you say that you wouldn’t fit in the laundry room.. Were you thinking of something else?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems to be enjoying himself at first, then lowers his head at her question, not seeming to want to comment at all* …No. That’s about it. *scowls* I’m done here. *shakes the wing out, then causes it to dissapear entirely. The wing disintergrates out of existance, leaving behind only a few black feathers which silently fall to the ground behind him* Let’s move on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at him* Very well.. *Looks about the field then spots a few horses* Well, if you want to do things in a more scenic and old-fashioned manner, we can steal a pair of those. *points at the horses*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances over at the horses, raising an eyebrow at Jenna shortly after* Pardon me? Why would you want to steal a couple of herbaceous quadrapeal pastoral animals? They’re in the same field with these other things. *points to the cows* I have no idea why the human is keeping them, but they don’t look to be of any use.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Seph* Come again…? *Shakes her head* Don’t use terms that your father would have used again. *begins pacing over toward one of the horses* Humans ride horses. That or use them to drag carts, plows, and things like that. *as she nears the horse, it begins to freak out and rears up several times as if it smells a large predator approaching it*

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.