The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her statement* Fair enough… *glances up at the waitress as she brings a large plate of piping hot food out to him, consisting of a large rump steak and roasted potatoes. The entire meal is also generously covered in gravy specifically meant for roasted meats* You sure you don’t want any? *picks up his knife and fork and begins to tuck into it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft, exasperated sigh and shakes her head* I’ve told you several times already, Seph. I’m fine. I ate well enough three days ago. *glances at his posture* Is that really a comfortable way for you to sit at a restaurant?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Three days ago? *frowns at her* You’d be starving to death by now. *moves to sit up properly, setting his feet back down on the floor. He cuts a few pieces out of his steak, then stabs a fork into them, offering them to Jenna to take*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares down at the meat then snorts at Seph* I am not starving. *looks at him* You’ve been with me for this long and you’ve yet to notice how often I eat? *slowly shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes* Just shut up and eat it. It’s good for you.”* *shrugs and places the forkful of meat into his mouth, slowly chewing on it* *”It actually isn’t too bad, either. You would like it. It’s medium-rare, so it’s not tough or anything.”* *stabs his fork into the vegetables and begins to eat those as well*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at him* If I take a single bite of your food, will you stop harassing me? *scowls in disgust as she studies his plate of food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chews on what is in his mouth, then swallows* Yes. *slides the plate across to her, turning it also so that the steak is directly in front of her instead of the vegetables* Don’t eat all of it, though. It’s mine. I’m going to pay for it. Somehow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks at the plate, still scowling and tries to shove it back at him* I said I’d agree to a single bite, not the entire damn thing. *twitches at the very thought of eating the entire plate* Just cut another bit and I’ll entertain you by biting that. Nothing more. *continues to glare at the plate as if it were some sort of insult in and of itself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Fine… *picks up the knife and fork again to cut a less gravy covered piece of rump steak, then holds the fork up towards Jenna’s mouth in the attempt to feed it to her* It’s really not that bad. I don’t know why you are so repulsed by it. *tries to take his plate back, wanting to finish his meal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives the steak one last glare then releases a defeated sigh. She opens her mouth and takes the steak from the fork. Slowly, she chews on it, even though it’s a small piece. However, the twitching of her right eye betrays the fact that she’s finding the taste to be absolutely horrid. After much tedious chewing, she slowly swallows and slightly cringes* There, are you happy now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No not really. *calmly cuts into his steak and sits there in silence for the rest of the duration of the meal, calmly eating his food. When the waitress comes past a second time, he orders a soda to go with his meal, relaxing in the chair after he has finished it* Well, that was quite good, and a lot better than some of the food I have been forced to eat before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shoots Seph a slight glare then snorts and sends him a distinct impression of what she tasted when she ate his food* You call that good? *snorts in disgust* I don’t want to have a clue what is bad food in your dictionary.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at her* *”What I ate didn’t taste like that at all. Your sense of taste must be quite skewed, or ruined. There was nothing wrong with that steak.”* *takes a small sip from his glass of soda and shrugs* *”Also, I wouldn’t say that the restaurant’s food is bad while close to the staff’s range of hearing.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes* ~My sense of taste is perfectly fine. I’ve never done anything to ruin it. You just have horrid tastes!~ *glares at the soda and snorts once more* ~And I don’t give a damn if they hear me. Let them know how horrible their so-called “cooking” is.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Until you have to survive on ShinRa Army issue rations for a month and a half straight, you don’t know what horrible food is.”* *scowls and takes another sip of the soda, seeming annoyed by her general mood over his meal* *”I’m done here. Let’s depart.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then broadly smirks at him* ~Leaving without paying is illegal, you know. They’ll chase us as soon as they figure it out.~ *Stands up and heads toward the door anyway* ~And I still can’t figure out why an electrical company ever was allowed to have an army. That just makes no sense.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Without trying to make any puns whatsoever here, it was a struggle to gain power.”* *glances over at her* *”Fine, pay them with your card. I’ll sign again if need be.”* *yawns, moving to his feet, taking a moment to stretch* *”I am surprised these people haven’t said anything about my clothing. Or yours, for that matter.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Smirks at him* ~Who says that they can even see me or my clothing?~ *Softly chuckles then scowls* ~What makes you think that I can’t sign for that card?~ *Snorts* ~Let’s just get moving, unless you wanted that thing called dessert.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I typically don’t eat dessert. And especially not so soon after eating a meal.”* *frowns at her statement and slowly shakes his head* *”I’m not sure if I want to explain the reasoning behind that, but I would be content with eating a piece of fruit for dessert.”* *nods at the front counter* *”Well go on, pay for the meal and we’ll be on our way.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Well, I certainly won’t be the type to shove the delicancies that humans call cake and pie down your throat. They’re even worse than that meat.~ *Shutters at the very thought of eating desserts. Then, she briefly glances at the counter then yawns with boredom and continues heading toward the door* ~They don’t deserve to be paid anyway.~ *a few teenage boys at one of the other tables are snickering as they look at Jenna and Sephy, proving that Jenna’s statement about humans not being able to see her was a bluff. Despite the snickering, Jenna soon exits the restaurant all together and begins walking in a random direction down the street**

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head and places a few hundred dollar US bills on the counter before leaving, then shoots the teenagers a death glare before following Jenna outside. Once out on the street, he flicks his hair out and neatens it, following along after her not long after*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Seph as he nears her then stops and waits for him to catch up* Do you have any desires to fulfill for today? I didn’t necessarily have any plans. *pauses for a moment then shrugs to herself* Not that I ever plan at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No ideas really. Apart from going to a clothing store to pick out appropriate clothing to wear. Outside of that, I really don’t have any idea what to do, and that seems to be the case since you granted me my freedom. It’s good, but there’s so much choice, I do not know what I want to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Very well then. Clothes shopping it is.. *looks around* It’ll probably be best to find a major city. Small towns are usually not the easiest places to find stores in. *looks up into his eyes* Or we can find someplace in the countryside and you can finally show me why you’ve been called the “one-winged angel”.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Quietly sighs at Jenna’s statement* You really want to know why I am called the One Winged Angel? Very well. *uses his abilities to render himself invisible again, then moves towards her, reaching out to place his arms around her waist, using the same manipulation technique to make her appear invisible also* Are you ready?

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.