The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* Seph, just because we’re getting you food doesn’t mean that I am necessarily in need of food at the moment. I’ll be fine. *opens the door, stepping out of the room* And no, it’s not like we came with many items physically on our person.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* Alright. *quietly moves out the doorway, taking one last glance at the room before stepping out into the hallway* *”Just to be certain, you’re alright after last night’s events, right? I didn’t hurt you, did I?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head at him and releases a soft chuckle* Are you always this prone to worrying? *moves to walk beside him* Did any of the noises that I made sound like I was in pain, hm? I assure you, you did fine. *reaches up to playfully flick his bangs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her, not seeming entirely convinced* Hmph, alright. I suppose I will trust you. *frowns as she flicks his bangs, then irritably shakes his head* Stop that. I don’t really like it. *heads for the stairs, humming slightly in thought* Do you have any ideas on where to head after breakfast?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs at him* Wherever the wind blows works for me. *glances up at him* And what was so wrong with what I did? It’s not like your hair is horribly messed out of it’s perfect placement by that simple move. *Shakes her head at him* I swear, you must spend too much time on your hair. *follows Seph, soon walking out onto the street and looking about*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I do not spend too much time on my hair. I keep my hair nicely maintained, is there any problem with that? *casually walks down the stairs, heading for the lowest floor of the hotel. He returns the room key and cardkey to the front desk, then heads out onto the street also, frowning in thought* It’s almost too late in the day to have breakfast. You slept in for a long time. You must have been worn out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *a frown faintly passes on her lips before she shrugs* I suppose so. It doesn’t matter much. It’s you that we are getting food for, not me. *looks up at his hair* And I still say it’s a waste of time. Neatening something just to have it become ruined within a few hours by the forces of nature. *smirks* At least my way makes it a nominal issue if a brilliant, but not quite yet trained enough, cadet cuts off several inches with a katana. *moves past him, heading toward what looks like a restaurant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at Jenna and tilts his head slightly, although he doesn’t comment on what she has said* It’s not a waste of time. *follows after her, glancing ahead at the restaurant, licking his lips slightly as he begins to think about what kind of food he could eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Seph and faintly chuckles* Not that much different from back then either.. *stops at the restaurant’s entrance and waits for Sephiroth to step through first*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph, I have changed, you cannot deny that. *pauses* For one, I am taller. *glances up at the restaurant, then moves inside* *”As long as you eat something afterwards, I won’t care as much about your hunger levels.”* *glances around the restaurant, smirking at the fact it’s not to full at this hour*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I was referring to your mannerisms… *her voice trails off then she blinks at him, utterly confused. Then, she simply stares at him for a moment* ~What? When were we talking about my hunger levels recently…?~ *furiously shakes her head and moves to follow him* ~I’m not hungry. I’ll be fine.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *folds his arms as the shop owner ushers them to a table, grunting as he takes a seat and picks up the menu* *”I was, just now. We’re in a food serving place, and you’re not going to eat. If that was me, the mere smell of food would set my stomach into a whirlwind of protests.”* *picks up the menu, and offers one to her* *”Maybe there’s something on here you’d eat.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at him* Seph, I am not hungry. Perhaps for you, this food is appetizing, but that is not the case for me. *mutters* Anyway, you haven’t been that concerned yesterday or the day before…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* Hmph… fine. *glances through the menu himself, humming idly as he looks through the list, silent for the next few minutes as he decides what he would like to have to eat* Some of this doesn’t sound very appetizing. But some of it is good, also. *folds up the menu and sets it beside him, glancing over at Jenna once more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has her eyes closed and is just patiently waiting, not really caring about the food here. Once again, she is idly clicking the metallic claws on her right hand together. Overall, she doesn’t notice the fact that Seph is looking at her at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at her claws, raising an eyebrow as he watches her click them together. He slowly shakes his head, then turns his attention towards the window* *”Are you having fun there, doing that?”* *glances up as a waitress comes over to serve them, and he picks up the menu, requesting what he would like to order*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm…? *lazily opens her eyes and looks at him* Doing what? I’m just patiently waiting. *hisses in annoyance as she hears the waitress ask about her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls slightly* Just bring her a glass of water or something. She’s… not feeling well. *gives Jenna a slight kick in the shins with his feet from under the table* Isn’t that right? *picks up the menus, then hands them back to the waitress* Thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly yelps and shoots an angered glare at Seph* ~For the record, that hurt.~ *crosses her arms and leans back in her chair, closing her eyes again* ~Now, what the hell did you think I was having fun with? I wasn’t even doing anything.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Phh, it can’t have hurt that much, really.”* *gives her an amused grin, then softly chuckles* *”You were making irritating noises with your metallic claws for reasons unknown. I don’t know why that would be fun, but you seemed to find it interesting enough to persist with it longer than a few moments.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~And you have a tendency to hum when you don’t have much else to do. What is your point?~ *opens her eyes to look at him then briefly smirks. Soon after, she lifts her foot and plants it on his lap, trying to make herself more comfortable and getting payback as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes and casually pushes her foot off, moving his knees to one side so she can’t prop her feet up on them again* *”Nice try, but it’s not going to work again.”* *smirks and settles back in his chair, crossing his legs up underneath him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hrmph, what a gentleman you are.~ *chuckles* ~You’re just lucky that wasn’t the boot where I tend to keep a knife hidden in the sole.~ *closes her eyes again and softly sighs. After another moment, she begins to click her claws against each other again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls slightly* *”I highly doubt you would want to injure me with your boots.”* *smirks* *”Especially if you injured one of the more sensitive areas. That wouldn’t work out very well at all for either of us, now would it?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slits open her eyes and gives Seph a sly smile* ~One male is as good as another. I’ve been around the block enough times to tell that much.~ *softly chuckles then closes her eyes again* ~Then again, how do you even know that I’m telling the truth about there being a knife in either of my boots, hm?~

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.