The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes, seeming unamused at her comment. However, he allows her to sit in his lap and shakes his head* Very funny, Jenna. I expect your world is somewhat the same as mine in some areas, but right now I don’t particularly care. It’s not the most pressing matter on my mind at this time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *leans over to rest her head on his shoulder as she drapes her wings about his sides* Hmm? What exactly could be on your mind then? Perhaps I can help you come to answers. *broadly smirks* And you’ve yet to yell at me for having no clothes on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, after last night, I don’t think such a thing matters as much, now. Just be sure to put on some clothing before you leave this room, you do not want to get into any trouble for indecent exposure. Not to mention those things on your chest are distracting. *shrugs and glances out the window again* I don’t think I need any answers. I don’t really have many questions. I am just thinking.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mammary glands, boobs, breasts, and tits are all words for “those things”, Seph. *looks up into his face* I’d still like to know what you’re thinking about. *playfully smirks* The last time you were deep in thought and trusted on only your own thoughts, you burned down a town.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a slight amused sound and shakes his head, reaching behind him to rub the small of his back* I am in no mood to do that, let me assure you… *slowly shakes his head* I am just thinking, that’s all. It’s not like me to speak my mind normally, but after last night, well… *frowns, furrowing his brows in thought* I was fine with it. It was good, absolutely, but… was it too soon? I can’t take it back – it changes everything. *quickly adds* I don’t want to take it back, certainly not. I enjoyed immensely, and I would do it again, even… but I just can’t help but wondering if it was too soon, and I can’t figure out if it was the right thing to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him and shakes her head* I would say that you moved at a snails pace, Seph. “Too quick” is all in the eye of the beholder. *begins to gently massage his shoulders* I don’t think you need to worry so much about it, Seph. It’s normal for a virgin to have second thoughts after his or her first time. *flaps her wings, still not quite certain on what to do with them at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *releases a heavy sigh and slowly nods at her* It’s not a second thought, its not even a regret. *slowly shakes his head, giving her a weak amused grin* Hell, I do not even know what to call it right now. *glances down at her, becoming quiet again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It’s called a man who just treaded onto new territory. A man who is used to being in complete control as well. *presses her wings against his sides* I’m not too surprised that you don’t know what to think now that you are on territory that you didn’t even know existed until a week or so ago. For the record, if you try forcing control and performing what is termed “rape”, I’ll most definitely make you suffer. But you’re too much of a gentleman for that, right? *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, it certainly is interesting territory, I will credit you with that. *frowns at her* Of course. I would never attempt to force myself upon you like that. I don’t even know why you brought such a thing up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words and leans up to kiss him on the lips* I figured, but one should never leave the opening. It’s always best to expect the unexpected. *moves her right hand to stroke it through his hair* Would you be terribly disappointed if I finally make these wings vanish? *flaps the said wings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at her and returns the kiss with a gentle one of his own* I don’t mind what you do with your wings. You can make them vanish now if you so desire. Its probably for the best. Besides, I expect that they won’t be able to fit in the shower cubicle if you try going in there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him and slowly nods* Yes, that much is very true. Though by the smell of it, I’m definitely not going to have a chance to take a shower with you this morning. Hmm.. *smirks* Unless, of course, I make you all sweaty again. *her smirk grows even wider*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes another amused sound at her comment and slowly shakes his head* Thank you for the offer, but I will have to decline right now. I am still sore from last night’s effort, I am afraid. You go on ahead and take a shower, I will just continue to have a seat here for a while. Take your time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, boring male. *playfully licks the tip of his nose then gets up and heads toward the bathroom. As she moves, her wings seem to evaporate away into smoke. So, for the next fifteen to twenty minutes, she is in the bathroom, cleaning herself off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches her head into the bathroom area, then rises to his feet, slowly stretching his limbs out, yawning to himself. He lazily scratches his side and shakes his head, moving to stand at the window while he waits for her to finish* Hmm… too quick is in the eye of the beholder, hm? *frowns to himself* Probably was too soon…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *once she is done in the shower, she dries herself off then places on her armor. Pulling her mane of hair out of the collar of her outfit as she steps out into the main room once more, she sighs as she spots Seph* Still thinking?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I don’t know what to do now. Now that we have had sexual intercourse, what does that make me now? Whatever we were before, there is no going back. It changes everything, although I don’t really know what we were before… *shrugs his shoulders, returning his attention to the window* I can’t go back to before. I can’t pretend it didn’t happen. I don’t want to pretend it didn’t happen… *looks down at his gloved hand, then clenches his hand into a fist* I… I want to do it again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him and gently runs her fingers through his hair* Well, if you need a definition to place to our status, there are a few words. Some humans call our relationship “lovers”. In nature, it’s called “mates” since we’ve mated. Others use the word of “affairs”. *Shrugs at the various words* Or we can just put no word to it at all. However, I can assure you that I won’t stop you from fulfilling your wish of doing it again. You can have it as many times as you’d like. At least, that is *morbidly smiles*, until I cease to exist.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *considers her words with a small acknowledging nod, closing his eyes, seeming to really like the way Jenna is touching his head* Some of those words and definitions sound stupid, and sound like they don’t fit the description at all….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* It matters not to me how you wish to define our relationship. Use whatever word that you choose. *removes her hand then looks about the room* I suppose you would be hungry at this time. We can probably easily find some sort of restraunt in this town. *glances at him. If Seph had paid attention to her movements within the last three days, though, a simple truth might be apparent. Even though Jenna is concerned about his hunger, she, herself, hadn’t eaten in those three days.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head in agreement, then frowns at her* Ah, isn’t this a hotel? They usually at least provide breakfast in most cases. We DID pay for one of the most expensive rooms in the entire hotel, don’t forget.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the bed then at Seph* Do you really want to stay longer in this room? *frowns at the very thought of sticking around the gaudiness that abounds in the suite*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs and shakes his head* I do not care terribly much. I can tolerate the colour scheme of this room if I can sit down to eat somewhere. *glances over at her, frowning in thought* What are you going to eat, if you hate eating most human food?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *dismissively waves her hand at Seph’s question and mutters* I’ll be fine. *quickly returns to her normal tone* Let’s just get out of this room. It’s served its purpose. Anyway, if I recall hearing from humans from time to time… unless you order room service, the food provided by hotels is rather sub-standard, even for them. *walks toward the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I.. I see. *frowns at the information, then slowly nods and follows her towards the door* You didn’t leave anything behind, did you? *frowns further* If you’re going to be fine, what are you going to eat, then? Restaurants typically do not serve food raw.

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.