The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns, actually rather tired herself and near to falling asleep. After a moment, she softly speaks to him* Not that bad, for a first time. You’ll definitely improve in time… *smirks* Then it’ll probably be truly extraordinary. *nuzzles her nose against his shoulder again and begins drifting to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmmm… perhaps. Perhaps I might be. *reaches out to pat her wing again, then leaves her to sleep while he returns his attention to the ceiling to think for a while, soon finding his eyes idly following some of the patterns in the grouting on the roof, eventually falling asleep himself after a few hours*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *actually manages to sleep peacefully for once in a very long time. So, she’d be more than happy to sleep well through the early hours of morning and toward noon given that Seph doesn’t wake her. She’d keep her grip about Seph’s arm as she continues to sleep, enjoying the comfort that it gives her. Still, her wings would twitch from time to time as she sleeps. Also, from time to time, the feathers would fall onto Sephy’s face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sleep peacefully through most of the night, and partway into the morning, at least until Jenna’s wings irritate his face. He makes a low snorting sound, before sneezing when some of the feather fibers get into his nose. He forces his eyes open and reaches over to push her wing off him, then he tries to wiggle out of her arms, wanting to get up for the day and take a shower*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Her wing would be rather easy to push aside. However, she softly groans as he tries to pull away and initially tightens her grip, groaning out* Don’t leave me… *her wings shutter slightly, but she’s clearly still deep asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns as he pries Jenna’s arms off his upper arm, sighing at her* Sorry, but I need to relieve myself and take a shower right now. Keep on sleeping if you like. We can talk again soon enough. *nods his head, then walks into the bathroom area, shutting the door behind him so he can have some privacy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her wings shutter once more as Sephy removes his arm from her grasp. However, she manages to remain asleep. In fact, she’d still be asleep by the time Seph is done in the bathroom, tightly curled up and silent for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *walks out of the bathroom again about half an hour later, one towel wrapped around his waist, using another to dry his hair. He begins to move around the room and pick up his clothing so he can place it on, still leaving Jenna to sleep for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her wings shutter again and she begins to softly mutter in her sleep, finally hitting one of her nightmares that she normally gets. However, her muttering is in her native language and not in English, so it’s highly unlikely that Seph would understand it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his clothing out and spends his time placing it back on, frowning in thought to himself. Once clothed and ready, he moves to sit by the window, pulling on his boots, before turning his attention to the scene outside, glancing off into the distance and the ocean, continuing to think about the turn of events last night and what happened exactly, silent for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a faint whimper and continues to mutter in her sleep. Her wings are now wrapped around her as if to keep her safe*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just leaves Jenna to her own devices for now, leaning back in the chair as he ponders what he should do now. Soon though, he rises to his feet and moves over to the bed, lightly nudging Jenna in the shoulder, scowling at her behaviour* Wake up… you are nightmaring yet again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whimpers and curls up even more as Seph nudges her. She softly seems to reply to him, but since she’s still speaking in her native tongue, it’s doubtful that the hisses, growls, clicks, and other feral sounds would make sense to Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to sit down beside her, then leans over her, trying to flick her upper wing away so he can reach down and touch her face, wanting to calm her down again* I said wake up. It’s getting quite late in the morning, so it is time for you to wake up any way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *at first, her wing is rather tense, however, it would be easy enough to move it aside. Once Sephy touches her face, she releases a soft sigh and begins to settle down. However, she continues to mumble in her native tongue, not quite ready to wake up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and sighs at her, slowly shaking his head* Alright… continue sleeping and wake up of your own accord. *nods slightly at her, then returns to his chair by the window, frowning in thought to himself. He buries his face in his hands, rubbing at it for a few moments before sighing, settling into the chair* Hmph…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as Seph leaves her side then begins to wake up. She slowly flutters her eyes open then slowly sits up and rubs her eyes. She sits up, not quite concerned that she’s still naked then slowly looks about the room as if trying to figure out where she is at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t notice that she’s woken up and lowers his head, idly drumming the fingers of his left hand on the armrest beside him, still staring off into the distance, his eyes unfocussed now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns then grins to herself as she spots Seph near the window. She silently slips out of the bed and sneaks up behind him before moving to wrap her arms about his neck* Good morning, handsome. *gives him a coy smirk then nuzzles her nose against the top of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly glances up at her, giving her a slight grin, before giving her a welcoming nod of acknowledgement* Good morning. For about another hour or so, perhaps. *pauses* Did you sleep well? I tried to wake you towards the end of it as you were having a nightmare. That started shortly after I left the bed to prepare for the day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… *shrugs, not seeming that concerned about the news of a nightmare* I feel well enough rested. I suppose it’s just coincidence that I had a nightmare when you left. *moves her left hand to stroke his cheek* And you? Did you enjoy last night?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I enjoyed it. *closes his eyes and nods* It was interesting. You were right, it felt as good as… *pauses, glancing away for a moment to think about how to word what he wants to say* Well, that other thing I do. Sometimes. Not often at all. *shrugs* Rarely. *Snorts* Whatever. It was as good as you claimed, and better. Although I have to admit that I am slightly sore. From the amount of physical activity, that is. It was quite a workout.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Masturbation, Seph. The world you were groping for is masturbation. *straightens up then glances back at her wings before flapping them, contemplating putting them up* Did you still want me to explain why there are multiple countries and currencies on Earth? Not to mention, languages. *deviously smirks then moves her wings to cover Sephy’s face with them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, thank you for that. I was trying to word it tactfully. *faintly grins in amusement for a moment at her wings, then lightly blats them away, his grin fading again* Hmm, I don’t suppose it matters. That seems quite trivial and unimportant now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves in front of him and then tries to slide into his lap. She then speaks, but she abuses a spell that allows her to speak in all major languages at the same exact time* “Oh, so you don’t want to know what to expect on my world? Or how many ways there are to say “fuck off, cockbite” on my Earth?”

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.