The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *places his head back on the bed, frowning at her, but soon relaxes as she massages him* *”I trust you aren’t going to hurt me, and you said you were not going to make fun of me, so fine. I just don’t know what you are planning now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves her head to kiss the side of his neck, trying to keep him placid as she slowly moves her hands down* ~I wish to show you the alternative method. Give it a chance.~ *with those words, she gently slides her hands down his pants and begins to try to arouse him by rubbing him down there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* *”Alright…”* *temporarily tenses as she places her hands down his pants, but slowly relaxes again, closing his eyes, sighing* *”You really don’t need to do that. I also don’t advise it, you won’t like what will happen.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly chuckles at his words as she lifts her head up to look into his face. She gently kisses him on the lips before moving her head down to kiss his chest as she undoes his pants* ~I beg to differ there. I did tell you while we were in those vents that I needed a good lay. You don’t want me to randomly pick a male, so it is time that I teach you that it is not as bad as you think it is. Don’t worry, I’m basically barren as is anyway. I can’t recall the last time I ever conceived.~ *begins telepathicly sending him her knowledge on sex* ~Just trust me. It won’t be as bad as your preconceived concepts.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns down at her, propping himself up on his elbows* You… *”You want to have sex with me..?”* *looks down at her, his eyes slightly widened with confusion, also looking uncertain and unconvinced. For the time being though, he remains where he is, allowing Jenna to stay ontop of him, quiet as he receives the telepathic information about sex*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *initially, she is more interested in taking off his pants or at least sliding them down slightly. However, after a moment of him being propped upright, she lifts her head to look into his eyes and nods* I’ve told you before that I’ve been sexually attracted to you. You’ve just been giving me every signal to indicate that you weren’t ready until.. *shakes her head* Please, just give it a try tonight. If you hate it, then I shall never bother you again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wasn’t ready until what…? *sighs in resignation at her words, then reaches up to pat the side of her face, still seeming unsure* I just… I don’t… *scowls at himself, then loudly hisses, sitting up further to pull off his coat* I don’t want to hurt you by mistake, that’s all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at him then presses her cheek against his hand. She then pivots her head to nuzzle her nose against the palm of his hand* ~I’m a lot hardier than you’re giving me credit for. Trust me, you won’t hurt me. If you lose track of what needs to be done, I’ll guide you.~ *resumes gently massaging his groin area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *puts his head down again, closing his eyes* *”It doesn’t look entirely hard, but…”* *soon groans with pleasure because of her current actions, his state of arousal growing fairly quickly under the current amount of stimulation* *”I still don’t want to hurt you. The entire mechanism of sex looked painful for the female in the diagrams.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~As I said, trust in me and what I just informed you on. Did you see pain in any of the memories and knowledge that I just passed along to you?~ *slowly shakes her head then moves in to kiss him once more. As she does that, she wiggles out of her own robe* ~Whenever you are ready.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I know what you showed me, but… I am just saying, based on your observations, that… well…”* *shrugs* *”It looks painful for you. I mean, look at my… well… you know…”* *turns his gaze towards the floor as Jenna removes the robe, keeping them there now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes and quickly moves to grip onto his head and try to move it back toward her* ~If we are going to have sex, you can’t be shy over looking at a naked woman.~ *shakes her head at him* ~Just stop worrying so much Seph and let your instincts take over.~ *massages the side of his neck* ~And I’ll be perfectly fine.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, turning his head back towards her, still looking very unsure of the situation before sighing at her, slowly nodding his head* Alright… *reaches up to pull her down ontop of him, moving his hands to her sides to lightly caress them* Dim the lights or something…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at him* Hrmph, sure, but your eyes still will provide more than enough light. *winks at him before casting a spell to turn off the lights. She then leans in to kiss him and spreads her legs a bit more in order to give him an open invitation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head to return the kiss, being a little more co-ordinated than before. At the same time, he shifts about underneath her, positioning himself under her properly before easing himself into her, being particularly slow and gentle about it*

After it is over and done, and about half an hour to an hour later, he lies at Jenna’s side, facing her, his eyes closed, panting slightly, trying to slow his heartrate down again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly grins throughout the entire process, not minding that Seph is rather bad at it for now. Half-way though the session, her wings materialize into existence, partially because she wants to give Seph something else that might give him pleasure. Thus, by the end of it, she is snuggled up against Seph’s side with her right wing draped over him. There is a large, content smile on her lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *cracks open his eyes slightly to glance at the wings, focussing his eyes on them for a little while, before reaching out to touch the feathers* You’re… going to leave me alone now, right…? *pulls the covers up over his bottom half, also doing the same to Jenna before resettling himself, closing his eyes again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lifts her head slightly to look up at Sephy. She frowns for a moment before softly speaking* Only if that is what you want me to do. *allows herself a brief hopeful smile* I would like to stay with you.. *her smile vanishes* if that’s what you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You want to stay with me…? *slowly shakes his head, seeming confused* But, I… well… *frowns* I was staying with you. You are the one who owns a residence. Staying with me means being a drifter. I don’t have a hometown, and I don’t have anywhere to live…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him* Seph, you do realize that if you stay with me, that is the same as I staying with you? *shakes her head at him* Anyway… To be honest.. I don’t really stay in Halcyon for long periods of time. *shrugs* It doesn’t really matter. What I mean is that if you want me to leave you alone from this point on, I will. If you want me to keep on pestering you, *allows herself a devious smirk* I will.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shuffles onto his back, then reaches down to lightly pat the feathers on Jenna’s wing, frowning in thought to himself* I’ve kind of gotten used to having you around, so I am not going to tell you to go away for now… *grins* Hmm. I suppose you will want that artifact back sooner or later, also.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, that thing is pure junk. It’s just a small bit of energy that used to power ancient machines. Not even close to what a nuclear reactor can put out. *her wing twitches slightly then curls up about his body as she moves to wrap her arms about his upper arm* Though if I recall correctly, I have your sword… *smirks* I can probably make you jump through hoops to get it back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Now why would you make me work to get my own sword back…? That doesn’t make any sense to me at all. *glances down at her as she moves to hug his upper arm and keeps it in place, not wanting to disturb her again* Now, we should probably think about getting some sleep. *closes his eyes, though in truth he doesn’t feel like sleeping at all right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at him* With the way your heart is still pounding, I highly doubt that you’ll be falling asleep any time soon. *nuzzles her nose against his shoulder* And I was only teasing you about going through hoops. Mmm.. But I’m definitely not giving you your sword back while we’re both naked on a bed. That’ll just be awkward.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, probably not. *slowly shakes his head* Probably not at all. *opens his eyes again and looks up at the ceiling, becoming quiet as he begins to think. A small smile crosses his lips after a few moments, and he slowly shakes his head, glancing back down at her* I am compelled to ask… *pauses, silent for a few moment* How was it?

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.