The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephy and quickly takes the card before sending it back into sub-space as she lowers her hand. She then walks to the back of the room and just silently waits for Seph to be ready to head to their room for the night* ~Thank you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the keys from the desk clerk, then nods his head and heads for the stairs* We are on the third floor, room 313. *motions for Jenna to follow, then begins to move up the stairway* Come on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly nods then rushes over to Seph, soon walking next to him once more. She glances up at him then smirks* See, that was rather easy indeed. Of course, it helps that I’ve had Centra create an seemingly genuine account that simply takes a dollar from millions of other bank accounts around the world. *tries to grip onto his hand once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tsk tsk. *slowly shakes his head* It would help next time if you knew how to sign the signature on the back of the card. *places a hand on the stair railing and continues moving up, glancing at the second floor before he heads up the flight of stairs to the third* Hmm… *glances around, noting that the carpet is much fancier up on the third floor, then he begins to look around for their room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses and tenses up slightly. She then loudly snorts and shakes her head, letting go of his hand* I… I could have signed it. I just wanted you to feel important. *crosses her arms and angrily grumbles under her breath in her native tongue, figuring that he can’t understand her that way*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *assumes Jenna is just growling to herself and shrugs, wandering to the end of the corridor to room 313. He slides the cardkey through the slot, then turns the handle, walking inside. He raises an eyebrow at what he finds inside. There is a bed shaped like a loveheart, the top decorated with ribbons. There is also a fridge off to one side that contains wine coolers and other assorted light alcoholic drinks. The window overlooks the ocean to the south, and the view is quite nice* What the hell? *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *walks inside the door, still agitated at Seph’s words, but she stops immediately upon seeing the room. She blinks then begins to loudly laugh. She covers her mouth and shakes her head* Hrmph, they must have assumed.. *chuckles even more* Well, definitely the last place anyone would imagine to find the Great Sephiroth. *moves to lean against the wall, still laughing at the room* I bet it vibrates.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? *snorts* Why would the bed vibrate? *scowls and glances back at the doorway, snarling* Can we ask for another room? This one is nauseatingly pink. This is the kind of room Aeris would want to keep. *moves to the refrigerator and glares at the contents* This needs to be locked. Or thrown out the window.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally manages to recompose herself then smirks* This is what humans call a honeymoon suite, Seph. *shakes her head* Clearly, the clerk must have thought we were newlyweds. *sets her hand on her hip then shakes her head* If you want to get a different room, go ahead. I’m not exactly attached to this sort of gaudiness. Though it would mean that we’d have to waste more time talking to that annoying human clerk who thinks we’re married.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his eyebrows and makes a soft choking noise, growling loudly a moment later* I’m not married! I certainly never wish to get married, either! *snarls and moves towards the door* Hmph, I should just kill him. *scowls and stops in the doorway, thinking* Hmph… *moves out of the room, then teleports suddenly, dissapearing for the time being* *”I will be back shortly.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head* Well, this night is certainly turning out.. interesting.. *frowns and walks over to the bed, kicking it after a moment* Hrmph, and I almost thought that I might actually get some tonight. *shakes her head then sits down on the edge of the bed. She lowers her eyes and just studies the floor while she waits*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *returns to the room a moment later carrying blue and dark green sheets that he stole from one of the other rooms. He stands in front of the bed and grunts at Jenna* Get off. *dumps the bedclothes he stole onto the floor, then begins to yank down the ribbons around the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at Seph then nods. She silently gets up then moves to the bathroom* I’m.. I’ll go clean myself. *walks out of the room and soon strips down and turns on the shower*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Alright, then. *raises an eyebrow at her tone, then shrugs and begins to tear off the pink love-heart themed sheets, fixing the bed not long after with the more tasteful coloured sheets. After that, he sits on the bed, quietly sighing, glancing out the window, seeming a little bored, as well as tired* Hmph…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs as she lowers her head and adjusts the water to be as cold as she can get it. She stands under it for several minutes, but eventually, she gives up and decides to step out of the shower. She then grabs a robe that seems to have been complimentarily placed into the bathroom. By the time she steps back into the main room of the suite, fifteen minutes would have passed by*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at the doorway to the shower, frowning as he tries to guess how long Jenna is going to be in there. He quietly sighs and slides down onto the floor, seeming to be debating something over in his mind. He keeps his attention out the window, leaning his back against the bed, trying to relax* *”Stay in there for as long as you want to.”* *moves a hand over his pants, initially just adjusting them. After a few moments however, He undoes the fly of his pants and moves his left hand inside so he can stroke himself. By the time Jenna comes out of the shower, he would be well into his ‘pleasure session’ and is vigourously stroking himself with one hand, the right one propped up on the bed to hold himself in place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *silently strolls into the room then tilts her head as she hears the noises that Seph is making. She lifts her head to look in his direction then shakes her head. After a moment of thought, she stealthily moves about the bed then kneels down next to him, softly speaking* I know that was definitely not in the books I gave you. I also can assure you the alternative feels better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t notice Jenna at all at first, and tilts his head back, panting slightly, making soft guttural noises of pleasure. When she speaks, he opens his eyes to mere slits, continuing with his pleasure session, taking a few seconds to realize what is going on. He suddenly widens his eyes in shock and gasps, immediately springing to his feet, hauling his pants up, promptly turning his back to her so he can readjust them* Damn it, what the hell are you doing there?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at him then firmly speaks* Seph, lie down on the bed. *she stands up and moves her right hand to firmly set it on his shoulder and try to guide him onto the bed by a gentle nudge* I assure you, I will not hurt you, and I am not about to make fun of what I just caught you doing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud defensive growl, remaining where he is, firm and adamant about not wanting to move from his current position right now* No. I think I’m going to stay here. *growls louder at her, then moves a hand up to try and push her hand off his shoulder*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at him, but refuses to remove her hand, even when he tries to push her away* Seph, please, trust me. I know you haven’t trusted many in your life, but you can trust me. I just want to show you something. Let you try something. If you don’t like it within five minutes, you can leave, for good. *her voice slowly trails off as she speaks due to her fears that Seph won’t listen to her at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly turns his head down to look at her from over his shoulder, scowling, trying to look like he is very angry although he is more embarrased than anything at this current point in time* What…? *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lifts her head to look into his eyes, calmly speaking* You heard me. Please, just trust me, Seph. If I was going to use what I just saw to my advantage, I would have already done such. *looks over at the bed* Please, just lie down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns his head away from her again, scowling further* Tch… *slowly shakes his head, then sits down on the bed, scowling* Fine, why do you want me to lie down? *kicks his boots off, then slowly leans back on the bed, watching her, cautious now, his arms at his sides ready to push him back up at a moment’s notice*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* Relax, I told you, I’m not going to hurt you. *slides onto the bed, soon moving to sit on top of his abdomen then leans down to kiss him as she places her hands on his sides and gently massages his muscles* ~Trust in me. Please.~

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.