The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves one hand off her waist to reach up, stroking the side of her face with his fingertips, then attempts to kiss her back, opening his lips to allow her to place her tongue in his mouth if she so desires* *”I still say you should go back to doing whatever it was you were doing. You seemed interested in it.”* *begins to lose altitude, seeing as though he is not concentrating on keeping himself levitated as much any more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I think I’ve found something much more interesting to entertain myself with.~ *allows herself a small smile then deepens the kiss. She also uses a trick she’s learned to help keep a kiss lasting longer by breathing out into his open mouth much in the same way that someone doing CPR would do, but not quite so obviously. She’s so enthralled by Seph actually accepting her advances this time around that she doesn’t notice that they are “sinking”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems amused by her breathing technique* *”What are you doing? You silly female, I’m not going to run out of air.”* *reaches up with his other hand, and cups her jaw and chin in his hands, lowering his head slightly so he can begin joining in with the kiss, although he probably isn’t very good or co-ordinated with it due to the fact he has never done it before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… *opens her eyes slightly to look up at him, but continues to kiss him. At least, until her back suddenly hits the branches of a large tree. Thus, she releases a surprised yelp and reaches back with her left hand to feel what she hit while she breaks off from the kiss. She then shakes her head and looks up at Seph* Perhaps this would be best done not in mid-air…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snaps his eyes open and swiftly grabs onto her, abruptly halting their further descent by strengthening his levitational influence over them* Damn it… *hisses* Are you all right? I should have paid more attention to what I was doing. *tries to pry her out of the tree*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then softly chuckles at him, shaking her head as if that would shake off the amusement* I’m fine, Seph. It’s only a few branches. It’s not like we fell onto a barbed wire fence. *grins up at him then wraps her arms about his waist and pulls herself closer to him as well* Still, I think it’ll be best if we weren’t in mid-air.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his arms around her, holding her firmly as he rises up into the air again, intending to fly away from the area* Hmph… I prefer mid-air to the ground. It would take you many many hours to walk back home, and I think there is a few oceans in the way. *glances down at her* Unless of course, you’d rather not go back home to where you live.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns in thought* We can easily get a hotel room in a nearby town.. It’d probably be better for both of us there than to let someone like Aeris try to walk in on us, hm? *moves her hands so that they’re wrapped around his neck instead of his waist then grins at him* Anyway, you’re all wet. *moves her right hand to playfully flick his bangs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head irritably as the wet bang clings to his face* Hmph. 80% of the body is composed out of water. *rises higher into the air, glancing down at the city below* I have been travelling south, but we are still over this small continent. It is entirely built on by man by the looks of things. Do you want to find a hotel down there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him* Seph, England is an island country and not a continent. *shakes her head, clearly amused then coughs, trying to recompose herself* But yes, anywhere down there will be adequate. *gently brushes the fingers of her right hand though his bangs* And for the record, you almost sounded like your father just now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls, not at all liking the comment Jenna has just made* What do you mean? How did I sound like my father just now? I don’t like the thought of that at all – I had been trying to avoid anything to do with him at all costs. *snorts and begins to lower them again, soon lowering them down into a fairly quiet city area. While they are in the middle of the City of Southampton, it is fairly quiet now due to the fact that most businesses around the area have closed down for the day* Now what? I don’t see a hotel around here anywhere. *pauses, thinking* Why do you want to go to a hotel anyway? You can teleport back to your island in the blink of an eye.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph* Your comment on the body being composed of nearly 80% water. Not necessarily something that a military commander needs to care about all the time. As to why an hotel, I already told you. Do you really want to risk letting Aeris walk in on us, hm? *tries to touch her feet on the ground once they land, but winds up being an inch or two off. So, she faintly frowns* Umm.. Seph, can you put me down?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? *glances down* Oh, sorry. *gently sets her down on the ground* I don’t think I would care terribly much if Aeris walks in on me. I only tend to care about such when I am doing something private. *shakes his head* Hmph, most people know a few science facts. Such as water’s boiling point being 212°F, or 100°C. *shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Celcius and Fahrenheit..? Hrm.. strange that your planet would use the same measuring units as mine.. *smirks at him* Of course, if you knew what it was in kelvin, I might be impressed. *waits until her feet are firmly on the ground before unwrapping her arms from Seph. She then frowns at him then shakes her head* Seph.. I at least was hoping to do something that would be classified as “something private”. *shakes her head at him* Or are you that forgetful? *gently rubs her right hand against the side of his neck*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Kelvin… *glances skyward, frowning in thought, muttering intelligibly to himself* No, I don’t think I know what unit of measurement that is… *grunts and shakes his head* Well, I assume that if you are going to go to sleep for the evening, you would want to do something private, yes. *his irritable expression seems to fade as she touches his neck* Come on. You want to find this hotel, hm? Let’s go looking.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him* Well, then I at least know that much more than you do. *Smirks* Water boils at 373º Kelvin. *steps away from him and allows him to take the lead, though a faint frown appears on her lips. She slowly shakes her head but decides that now would not be the time for her to bring up what she wants. In fact, what she craves.* Yes, let’s go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *casually hums to himself as he walks down the street areas of the city, glancing around. He moves several feet up the road towards a corner intersection and nods ahead to a white cottage-style looking hotel* What about this place? It doesn’t look decrepit, or terribly bad.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *indifferently shrugs* As long as there is a room and a bed, I will be happy. *glances up at him* By the way, what do you keep on humming? I’ve never taken you for the musical type. *moves a bit closer to him and reaches over to hold onto his left hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? *shrugs* I don’t know. I just like to hum. I don’t really know any songs, but I know the tunes to some. We are in a safe environment, and there is no need to be silent. *grasps her hand gently in his, then continues to lead them on towards the hotel*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I see. *Shrugs* Well, I must admit that it doesn’t sound half-bad. *begins to gently massage his hand with her thumb. Meanwhile, she idly clicks the claws of her free hand together, mimicking the habit that Kerash does on and off while distracted or thinking*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *ignores the clicking noise and heads across the street to the door of the hotel, pushing his way inside. He moves to the front desk and glances at the prices on a placard behind the desk, then fumbles through his pockets, looking for the wad of US bills he stole before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Seph then loudly sighs and shakes her head* Seph, that money isn’t going to work here. They take pounds and pences, not American dollars… *shakes her head at him then frowns in thought* Then again, they might accept American money on premium…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? *scowls* I already got the kind of money that this planet uses. Why would one continent’s monetary system be different to another’s? That just sounds like a huge inconvenience. *scowls further and moves out of the hotel, glancing around the street* Where can I find some of this continent’s money?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans then grips onto Seph’s arm, trying to stop him from leaving. She shakes her head* Let me deal with this. And I’ll explain to you the few hundred countries on this planet soon enough. *pulls out what looks like a credit card from her sub-space compartment then walks over to the counter and asks for the best room available, handing the card over shortly afterward. However, when the clerk asks for a signature, she frowns and glances at Seph, as if asking for him to sign*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at her* *”Hmm? What do you want me to do?”* *glances down at the papers, then picks up the credit card, glancing at the signature on the back before copying the signature almost identically onto the clerk’s clipboard page* There. *hands the card back to Jenna* Ah, take care of that for me.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.