The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *appears in an alleyway in Manchester and quickly heads toward the nearest pub. She slips inside then smirks as she finds a single male that clearly is putting off smells that indicates that he’s intoxicated enough to not cause her much hassle and ready to have sex. So, she moves up to the man and begins to flirt with him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Alec: *Had been celebrating with a few of his good mates after a football match, celebrating their supported team’s victory earlier this evening. He is in a mild state of drunkardness when Jenna begins to flirt with him, and he chuckles, patting the empty barstool beside him* Can I buy you a drink, pretty? *lightly elbows his friend whom is sitting on the other side of him, indicating that he should leave now*

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head, then manipulates the air around himself in such a way that it would make him appear invsible. He takes to the air and flies towards the new location, also creating a bubble-like air shield around himself when it begins to rain. He lands down on the pathway near the pub and silently slips inside much to the surprise of a drunkard by the door who sees it open, but nobody appears to go in or out.
    He finds Jenna not long after and takes a seat nearby, scowling, seeming curious to know what she is up to now. When she begins to flirt with the guy, he finds himself scowling further, but just continues to sit there for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t seem to notice Sephiroth’s presence at all. Instead, she leans in further to flirt with the male then attempts to start making out with him. She presses her hands against the man’s sides and quickly moves in to kiss his lips, not really interested in the small talk*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to silently observe from the sidelines. When Jenna moves in to kiss the male, he narrows his eyes and makes a loud irritated snarl, rising to his feet, although right now he is torn between pulling Jenna away, beating the male up, or just storming out and leaving*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *still completely unaware that Sephiroth is watching her, she continues kissing the male, happily doing what is called “foreplay” and making out with him. She allows her hands to feel Alec up and down in order to fully tell whether or not he’d be acceptable to her needs. She also allows Alec to touch her as he feels fit for the time being*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a louder growl and moves in, aggressively shoving the male off his barstool before storming out of the pub, shoving past some drunken patrons in the pub while still in his invisible state. Then he springs into the air, flying off back towards Halcyon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps and blinks as Alec is flung away from her then looks up, confused. She frowns even more as she senses that Seph is leaving the room and tilts her head* ~Seph?~ *glances down at the man then mutters* I’ll be right back… *quickly moves out of the pub, trying to figure out whether it was Seph or not that she had scanned*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t respond to Jenna and continues to fly away quickly, already a few municipalities away by now. He remains invisible and sustains the air shield around him to keep the rain off, soon picking up in speed, snarling to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns as she continues to sense Seph’s location then shakes her head* What the hell is up with him.. *glances at the pub for another moment then sighs. She closes her eyes, tracking Seph’s location then teleports so that she’d appear in front of him, quickly casting a levitation spell as soon as she appears*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as Jenna appears in front of him and promptly ‘skids’ to an abrupt halt in the air, the action quite jarring and screwing up his momentum, causing him to nearly tumble head over his heels in the air* What the hell do you want? *snarls* You left me in the middle of nowhere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns, not liking the fact that she can’t really see him and that his shield is making it near impossible for her to see him by sensing out energy. However, she just shakes her head and calmly speaks* There were plenty of places around… And you clearly followed me. *pauses for a moment then scowls before softly speaking* Can you make it so I at least don’t feel like I’m talking to air?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs irritably, then dispels the invisibility illusion, glaring pointedly at her once it’s gone* Yes, I was following you. What else was I supposed to do? You left me there with no further instructions and just left rather abruptly. *snorts* What was I supposed to do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks, confused* Why should I give you instructions every moment of your life? You’re not a little child… Anyway, I told you that I was going to need a.. *sighs and shakes her head* I told you to find something to entertain yourself with.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Fine. But you could have told me the mission was over, or something similar to that. You just opened the portal thing and left while I was in the middle of speaking. But fine, go back to whatever it was you were doing with that alcohol-influenced disgusting male. *begins to drift away from her again, preparing to fly off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and teleports so that she’d appear in front of him once more* I did tell you it was over. You had the item, I told you to keep it and to go find something to entertain yourself with. *narrows her eyes* What is wrong with you? You’re acting… jealous… *tilts her head and mutters to herself* I thought that you’ve told me numerous times that you weren’t interested…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stiffens his shoulders and lowers his head, baring his teeth at her, making a loud threatening snarling sound, also glaring hard at her in the process. He continues this for a couple of moments, then makes a loud ‘phhft’ noise, turning his head away from her* Get lost, woman. Go back to whatever it was you were doing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes even more then shakes her head* You are jealous… *tries to get closer to him, but frowns as she’s held back by the shield. She then sighs and shakes her head before trying to look into his face* Seph, please, just give me an honest answer as to what you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her, then turns his back to her, folding his arms* You want an honest answer? Fine. I think you can do a lot better than hanging around with some random idiot. Why do you want him to sire your children? I think you can do a lot better in general, actually. *grunts and continues to drift away from her* But do whatever you want. I am not your keeper.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Sire my children? Who said- *hisses and teleports once again to appear before him, glaring at him* That is not an answer, Seph. Let me make this point blank. Yes or no. Are you interested in me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* No – why the hell would I be interested in you? I am trying to get away from you currently. You’re an annoying persistant female who keeps moving in front of me and following me! *reaches out to nudge her aside, wanting to continue on his escape path*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him* If that is true, why did you make those statements? Why did you attack the male that I was just going to use for the night? *Shakes her head at him* You’re lying to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls back at her* Leave me alone and do whatever the hell you want. How many times do I have to tell you? *snorts* I told you why I attacked that male. He was influenced by alcohol, he smelled bad, and he would have been a poor genetic selection for a father. What do you think I am lying to you about?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Lying bastard… *narrows her eyes then casts a spell that would basically shatter his shield before floating closer to him. She then firmly grips onto his shoulders and moves in to kiss him in the same manner that she was kissing the male in the bar*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at the shield as it shatters, wondering how Jenna was able to do that. When she kisses him on the lips, he makes a slight growl of protest at first, trying to shove her off him. Slowly though, he relaxes into the kiss, soon closing his eyes, circling his arms around her* *”I hate you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stubbornly keeps on kissing him, occasionally pressing her tongue against his lips* ~You are a liar. A handsome, sexy, stubborn liar.~ *moves her right hand from his shoulder to the back of his head, gently kneeding her fingers into his hair once more*

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.