The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Replacement? That’s is indee- *hisses in irritation as Sephiroth snatches the data-pad from her hands then frowns at him* I assure you that is not a hidden bottle of alcohol. *frowns at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles back slightly once pulling the device out of her hands. He glances down at it, turning it over to properly inspect it* I don’t care. I asked what it was and you ignored me. Now… *glares back at her, then offers her the device to take back, gripping hard onto his end, not willing to let it go immediately* What is it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephers* It’s just a mobile computer that has a touch-screen interface. *looks up at him* I know you know what computers are. I’ve seen them on your planet. *crosses her arms* I would have thought that you could have figured that much out on our own. If you are wondering what’s on it, it’s the data on the item that the dragons want me to get. A lay-out of the facility and so on. *glances up* I believe your clothing should be clean by now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… this contains the information on the artifact that you are to retrieve for those idiots? *nods* I see… *tries to hand the device back to her again* Hmph. *folds his arms* I will go and tend to my clothing, then. *heads out of the room and up the stairs to look for the laundry**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *takes the device back then sighs and decides to follow him, wanting to get back into her normal armor anyway. As she notices that he’s lost, she takes the lead* Follow me. *moves past him then thinks for a bit. After a moment, she softly speaks* Seph.. why exactly were you ever called a one-winged-angel?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads up the stairs, following Jenna as she takes the lead to the laundry area. He deeply scowls and shakes his head, not answering her question at first* Hmmph… *makes a loud irritated snort* I can show you some time if you like.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* Why not now? *steps into the laundry room then leans against the wall and crosses her arms* You always try to make me give you the explanations that you want at the drop of a dime… *frowns in thought and mutters, mostly to herself* That probably made no sense to you.. I doubt you know what a dime is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I have no idea. But it sounds ridiculous and insignificant if it is to be dropped and dispensed so freely. *moves into the laundry room area and begins to look around for his clothing* And I am not demonstrating inside of here because I would not fit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: So, you don’t just have a simple wing that you’re hiding on your body somewhere? *shrugs to herself then pushes off the wall. She looks about the room, spotting her armor. Then, she casts a spell to simply change out her clothing, feeling like doing it in the quickest manner* Much better. I don’t even have a clue where that other thing came from.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls, not seeming to want to talk about it. When she changes clothes, he picks up his own and scowls, moving away from her, retreating to the corner* Pardon me? What other thing? I have no idea what you are referring to. *moves off the wall and walks past her, picking up his boots before heading to exit the room again, wanting to find somewhere private to change*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *watches him and shakes her head* You know, I won’t bite you. You do not need to run away. *rolls her eyes* And I was referring to that other outfit I was wearing. I have absolutely no idea where it came from.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: From a store, perhaps? Who knows. Most humans don’t put too much thought into where their clothing came from, and why. Does it really matter a great deal to you? *scowls at her* Hmph, for the record, I know you will not bite, but I would prefer to get changed back into my clothing with some privacy and a litle dignity.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at him then shrugs* Fine, I had other things to do anyway. *steps out of the room and walks up the stairs. Soon, she exits the base and reads through the files that were sent through the data-pad yet again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches her leave, then heads back into the laundry, shutting the door so he can dump the robe onto the floor and get changed into his clothing. After he has adjusted the belts and slipped on his boots, he heads up the stairs and out of the base, returning to Jenna’s side, glancing over her shoulder down at the data pad again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calmly speaks, though her tone is a bit cold* You know, you could just ask to read it. *tosses the pad at him in a careless manner* I’m done with it anyway. *steps away from him and begins to set up a portal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *catches the device, scowling as he watches her open the portal* Where are you off to now, w—*scowls and stops himself* …Jenna? *narrows his eyes as he looks at the portal’s swirling middle and steps back, not wanting to go through himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I’ve been requested to gather an item and I intend to get it. Thus, for me to do that, I need to actually go to where the item is. *glances at him* Do as you wish. I’m certain you’ll find some way to entertain yourself. *walks through the portal, which stays open for a few minutes after Jenna enters*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as he watches Jenna step through, then rolls his eyes, staying where he is* Feh, idiot… knowing your luck, you’re probably going to get yourself killed or something. *slowly shakes his head, then teleports his sword to his hand and steps through also*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tumbles onto the roof of a high-tech research facility in England. Once there, she gets to her feet and dusts herself off before moving toward the opening to the duct system that she had spotted while studying the schematics. She is completely unaware that Seph is following her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *crashes down onto his back, making a loud thumping noise as he lands down on the top of the roof. He makes a loud hissing noise and gets to his feet again, dusting himself off. He growls as he watches Jenna move towards some air ducts and promptly moves after her, growling* *”Wait one moment for me, Jenna.”* *promptly moves after her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and pauses, looking up at Seph* Oh… you wanted to come? I didn’t think you were that interested. *uses her claws to disconnect the needed wires to turn off the security sensors on the duct opening then opens it up. She then looks over at Seph and deeply frowns in thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at her, raising an eyebrow as he notices that she is looking at him strangely* What is it? *glances behind him, wondering if she is looking at something else* What are you planning, Jenna? What happened? *scowls, irritated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* If you are going to follow me.. there is absolutely no way that you’d fit.. not like that. *stands up and thinks for a moment. She then sighs and nods to herself* That’s probably the best way… *closes her eyes then casts a spell on Sephiroth to turn him into the equivalent of a 8 to 10 year old. The spell shrinks his clothes so they’d continue to fit him, but his sword would remain unaffected. Also, she constructs the spell so he’d retain all his powers. However, since he now has completely different hormone levels than before, there might be slight side-affects to his behaviors.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is about to make a noise of protest, but is too late. He loudly hisses after being transformed into a child-like version of himself and gives Jenna a death-glare, snarling* I could have fit quite easily, there was absolutely NO need to do this to me!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses and quickly moves over to cover Seph’s mouth* Be quiet. And there is absolutely no way you would have been able to fit. You had too broad of shoulders. *Shakes her head at him* I’ll change you back as soon as possible, I promise. *tries to gently pat the top of his head in an attempt to calm him*

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.