The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens his mouth as if to protest, only managing a frustrated sound at first* You blew my robes open and I was wearing nothing underneath. What do you want me to do, laugh? *growls* And what offer? *snorts* Just because I am irritated, it does not mean you have to leave. Calm down, I’m not going to murder you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at his face and shakes her head* You did not pay close attention at all did you? *a small smirk forms on her lips* One who has a death wish to start with doesn’t really fear the idea of being murdered, now would they? As for the offer… *glances to the side* It was nothing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls in frustration, rising to his feet again* Nothing is never nothing, and especially not when you answer in that fashion. Now please, tell me what your offer was about. *scowls at her, growling louder as he moves towards her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at him* Intimidation has never and will never work on me. I repeat, death wish. *taps the side of her head as if to indicate that he should use his own brain* Anyway, the moment for the opportunity has passed. You moved away and clearly weren’t as interested as you were leading me on to believe earlier. So be it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I wasn’t leading you onto anything. We were just sitting there and I was massaging your back. Then you asked if you could kiss me. Now we are standing here. Where was the leading on to whatever has been misunderstood? I do not understand. *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* It is of no importance anymore, Seph. *crosses her arms* But if you really won’t let me move on from that statement. *sends him a telepathic message that contains the moments in which he suggested that he needed to practice kissing* It’s really nothing at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and shakes his head* I said it would be worth practising to perfect. I did not mean anything more by that. *scowls* You are reading too much into what I am saying. That is a bad idea and a bad thing to do. You will only end up misinterpretting or misquoting what I have said. *glares at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: And I told you that it was unimportant. Yet, here we are, still talking about the unimportant matter. *returns his glare, clearly not intimidated and used to throwing her own about whenever needed* Now, unless you actually really want to do something with this subject, can we drop it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Fine. Consider it dropped. *folds his arms, then moves back to the bed, lying down on his back. He makes a tired sighing sound, then relaxes, closing his eyes* Go back to whatever it was that you wanted to do. I will be here until my clothing is done. After that I am returning back to that city to buy something else to wear.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* Do whatever you want. You always do. *turns back around and heads up the stairs. She makes her way to where Kerash is, wanting to speak to her mentor. Thus, if Sephy were to hunt her down at any point, he’d find her in a mechanical workshop, speaking in a her native language and seeming bored*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just lies on the bed for some time, becoming a little bored after a while. He rises to his feet again and sneaks up the stairs, following Jenna’s life energy aura signal. When he approaches the room, he slows down, breathing minimally through his mouth to reduce the amount of noise he is making. He peeks into the room to see what’s going on, curious*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *strolls over to Kerash’s side, still speaking in her native tongue. However, her tone is most definitely snide and terse. However, half-way through one of her sentences, Kerash suddenly hisses in frustration then spins around and smacks the sorceress across the face with the back of her metallic right fore paw. Jenna then stumbles a bit, but manages to keep her footing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at the dinosaur as it slaps Jenna, but remains where he is for the time being, continuing to watch. His dislike for the dinosaur is growing now, and he begins to growl at it, clenching his fists*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *recovers completely after a moment, straightening back up and spitting out a small bit of blood. She then shoots out one more snide remark to Kerash, who growls back at Jenna. With that, she turns around and heads out of the room, not having much more to do in there. She is completely unaware that Sephiroth had been watching*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *promptly slips into the shadows when Jenna nears, pressing his back to the wall when she passes by. He waits until she is gone before moving into the doorway, growling at Kerash* What the hell is your problem? Why the hell did you hit her? Why do you keep stalking me like I am some criminal that needs to be watched?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *slowly lifts her head then pivots it to look at Sephy through her left eye. She narrows it then snorts and turns back to what she was concentrating on earlier* That human is stubborn and insolent. She has never learned her place. *clicks the big toe on her right foot against the ground* As for you, humans were never meant to touch this ground.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts at Kerash, sounding insulted* I am not human, I am only genetically close to one. *glares at her* Just because a living organism looks similar to another, it does not mean that they are the same. *growls and moves out of the area again, following Jenna’s life energy once more, wanting to know if she is alright*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *pauses for a moment then releases a soft chuckle* You speak so boldly yet do not know what you are associating with yourself. *glances back at him as he leaves* Two hybrids then. Interesting. *clicks her claws together in the same manner that Jenna sometimes idly does when thinking, aggitated, bored, or otherwise not paying attention to what her fingers are doing*

Jenna: *has moved back into the bedroom and is now splashing water on the few scrapes on her face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *simply makes a low grumble of protest as he walks out of the area, heading back down the stairs to Jenna’s quarters. He moves into the area where she currently is and moves forwards to her, reaching out to inspect her scratch wounds* Did it hurt you badly? *tries to move Jenna’s hand away* Let me look properly. I know first aid.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: How- *blinks as she looks up at Seph then snorts and stands up* I’m fine, Seph. *lowers her hand, not necessarily because she wants to give him a look at her face, but because she has not much of a reason to keep it there. A good portion of her skin is red and clearly sore, but she managed to roll enough with the swipe to keep herself from getting seriously injured. So, the only true injuries are a few scrapes and scratches here and there as well* It’s only a few minor scrapes. *flicks her hand about to get rid of the water still on her hand* What exactly were you doing? You weren’t on the bed when I returned.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes slightly* Why do you keep calling me that? *moves in closer to inspect her face, hmphing in thought, scowling as he examines her. He moves back again, sighing* You are right, just a few scrapes on the outside. That kind of impact could have dislodged teeth or broken your jaw, however. *scowls* I was walking around and heard the noise, and followed you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at Seph’s question* I’ve told you before, “numbers” just doesn’t sound right at all. Anyway, Seph is much easier to roll off the tongue. *faintly smirks at his statements as to the condition of her face* I’ve had a lot of practice. *her smirk grows a bit* She actually held her temper for longer than usual this time. *heads toward the main room, using a few healing spells to make the scrapes heal. Soon, she sits down on the bed and pulls out her portable data pad-like device*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What the hell were you doing anyway? Provoking it to attack you? *snorts* It’s stupid. It keeps stalking around this underground facility and watching me, like I am going to harm something here. Fine, the thought is warranted, but I have no intention of killing anything here. *scowls at her portable pad like device* What the hell is that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *begins reading through a few recent messages on the device then mutters* Seph, Kerash was the.. well.. *thinks for a moment* basically held the equivalent of your General rank when she was alive. She was chosen from a few months after her hatching to be the next leader of the *thinks for a moment, trying to find adequate comparisons* honor guard for the dragons that once lived here. Thus, she thinks very similar to any other military mind that humanity knows of. As for why I provoke her. *smirks* If she truly wanted to hurt me, she would have turned her claws around. *continues to read through the message, not seeming to even notice his question as to what the device is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Was? She’s not alive any more? Why the hell is that replacement parading around this base then? That doesn’t make any sense. *glares at Jenna, then looks down at her device, growling in frustration. He moves over to her and attempts to swiftly snatch it from her clutches*

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.