The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods and moves to fully face him. She reaches out with her right hand to gently touch his face and slowly nudges it so that it’d be facing her. For a second, she just looks into his eyes as her thumb moves to trace the contours of his mouth. Soon, though, she moves in to kiss him, holding it as long as he’d allow her to, thinking this might be the only chance she’ll get at the act*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits there as Jenna touches his face, seeming to enjoy the simple gesture, also quite calmed by it. He glances back at her, his expression slightly wide eyed and confused, seeing as though he has absolutely no idea what she is planning at all. When she kisses him, his eyes go wider still, but he just sits there, not quite knowing what to do*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t pay attention to his expression for the time being and still does her best to drag out the kiss. Her hand that she had on his cheek idly moves to the side of his head and she begins to gently kneed her fingers into his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to sit there, not at all sure what to do with the current situation. When she begins to kneed his hair with her fingers, he closes his eyes and relaxes, seeming to really enjoy what Jenna is doing. He begins to choke a few moments later, his need to breathe becoming more important as time goes on. He pulls his head back and turns away from her, slightly gasping for air again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks as Seph pulls away then lowers her head and mutters* I’m sorry.. I got carried away. *lowers her hand and turns her head away from Seph, feeling embarrassed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *coughs slightly and shakes his head* Well…. you were right about it not hurting, but… what was that for…? *wipes off his mouth with the back of his hand, glancing down at it before wiping it off on his robe*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at his motion, lowering her head* It.. it was nothing. I’m sorry that I bothered you with it. *turns back around so that he could reach her back again* If you want to go back to what you were doing before, go ahead. *does her best to keep her disappointment out of her voice*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You didn’t bother me at all with it. How could you? I do not even know what it was. It was… interesting, however. *rubs the back of his head where her fingers were, frowning in thought* Not disagreeable…. perhaps an invasion of personal space, but not disagreeable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at him* It’s called a kiss, Seph. *deeply sighs at him* It’s a rather intimate action that people do only when they truly care for the receiving person and well… like them enough to try to breach their personal space. *lowers her eyes once more* But I didn’t mean to restrict you from breathing..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm. I see… *considers her expression for a few moments, then lowers his head, thinking hard about the meaning of her words* Sounds like another thing I would need to learn before executing it properly. I… *pauses, hesitant* I appreciate the fact that you care for me, though. I can’t really say anybody has really done that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and lifts her eyes to look at his then chuckles at him* You make it sound like a military tactic that you need to study and formulate before doing. *shakes her head and releases a small relieved sigh* But if you wish to learn how to do that, I’ll show you it again.. Mostly, you just need to mimic what I’m going. *shifts about to face him again* As for caring for you… I can’t say I can put any words or logic toward my emotions. So, that will most likely forever remain a mystery to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Perhaps so. *frowns* I don’t even think I could begin to understand that one, there’s no reason for you to do so, and even you said you are not doing it for personal gain, which does not make sense to me either. *sighs and moves back from her, leaning back on the headrest part of the bed* Well, things have been quite interesting lately, though not nearly in the ways I had thought they would be.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she listens to him then shrugs. A frown briefly appears on her lips as she takes note that he doesn’t want to accept her invitation to try out kissing again. Still, she does her best once more to hide her disappointment and just slides off the bed* If you say so.. I can’t say that much has been that interesting to me. *shrugs, mostly to herself, then heads toward the closet so she can gather up the dirty clothing in there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches her, then smirks* If you are gathering laundry and other dirty items around here, my clothing is wet, and still lying down on the floor in the spring. If you want to pick it up and add it to the pile being cleaned, I would be most appreciative.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves into the doorway to the closet and frowns at him, crossing her arms. She then leans against the doorway and fakes extreme annoyance* What do I look like? Your personal servant?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes. *broadly smirks for a moment, then scowls* You were picking up clothing to clean. It would be efficient to add my uniform to your pile of laundry. It is also currently the only clothing I have. So unless you would rather I spend the rest of the day in this robe, I suggest adding my clothing to your cleaning pile. *grunts* I can also pick it up and add it to your laundry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him* As I recall, we went directly to your planet to gather several copies of your uniform so you’d have back-up. Or did you forget to actually bring them with you? *waves her hand at the closet and casts a spell to send the dirty clothing toward the laundry room* There was also that Kimono.. *closes her eyes, as if bored, but actually casts a spell to send Sephy’s clothes to the same room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Kimono? *snorts* I’m not wearing something with no pants. I’m only wearing this because I am waiting for my clothes to dry off, really. *grunts* I’m not sure where my other uniforms are. *watches her hand movement* What are you doing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at him then sighs* Casting spells. There are three levels of magic-casting. One is spoken words or incantations. The second level is hand gestures like this. *waves her hand at him to make a cold gust of wind burst toward him for a second* And the final is being able to cast magic with sheer thought. Not many get to hand movements alone, let alone the third one. *steps away from the closet then walks back over to the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *curiously listens to her, deeply scowling as the sudden gust of wind flies at him, causing his robe to fly open. He promptly yanks it closed and glares at her, getting to his feet* Hmph. I understand, but you did not need to demonstrate.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him* It was only one quick spell that isn’t even in effect anymore, Seph. You don’t need to get up. *shakes her head at him then glances to the side as she leans against the wall*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and readjusts his robe in place properly, tying the sash tightly closed, then moves to sit back down* Fine. But don’t do that again. *snorts* It was cold and unpleasant. *brushes off his sleeves, then sits so his back is to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at him then softly mutters under her breath. About the only word that is catchable is “kiss” though. She then pushes herself off the wall and moves toward the stairs, silent for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns his head slightly and glances at her, watching from the corner of his eye. He deeply scowls as he watches Jenna leave, then shakes his head* *”It was your fault, fine, but you do not have to leave.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses at the doorway and glances at him* To what purpose and ends? Your body language at the moment definitely states that you don’t particularly want anyone around. *shakes her head* You didn’t even take my one offer from before… *her voice becomes softer as she speaks the last sentence, partially because she doesn’t want to really be heard*

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.