The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases another faint groan, but doesn’t appear to be anywhere near to waking up at the moment. In fact, her breathing is rather faint and if not for her occasional noises, one would almost think that she’s dead*

Kerash: *her footsteps ring through the stairwell as she moves down them, having been attracted by the noise down there. However, she doesn’t come any closer than five feet away from the opening to Jenna’s quarters*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns his attention back towards the doorway as he hears the noise, narrowing his eyes as he sees the glint of metal in the stairs* You again? What do you want now? *snorts and moves over to Jenna, reaching over to pick her up. He walks into the spring area, still glaring down at her* Wake up, or I will wake you up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *narrows her eyes as she watches Seph move about Jenna, but doesn’t speak for several minutes. However, just before he enters the bathing room, she softly speaks* Still a stubborn, insolent creature, I see.

Jenna: *just limply lies in Seph’s arms, not even aware that she’s been picked up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops in the doorway of the spring, glancing back at Kerash again* Me, or her? *grunts and moves through to the spring area, walking off to one side so he can fling Jenna into the deeper parts of the hotspring* I said wake up!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *limply hits the water, but still doesn’t react to it. Instead, her body just sinks down, seeing as Jenna is not doing anything to stop her decent*

Kerash: My ward, of course. *Swishes her tail but doesn’t move further into the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at Jenna as she goes down under the water, then growls and promptly moves in after her to get her out again* Damn it! What an idiot. *snarls and dives into the spring, dipping under the water to pull Jenna up again* I said WAKE UP, damn you!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *narrows her eyes into near slits then slowly enters the room. She stalks over to the edge of the springs and then firmly speaks up, her tone shows that she once held a position similar to Sephiroth’s General rank* I would suggest to leave her be. The girl has wrought what she made of her own devices.

Jenna: *remains limp in Sephy’s arms, barely even coughing to get rid of the water in her throat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at Kerash, then sets Jenna down on the ground. He moves over her and pinches her nose, then crouches down over her so he can breathe air into her mouth. He recoils slightly at her breath and the taste of the alcohol remnants left in her mouth, giving up after several moments of trying to revive her. He steps back and moves to his feet, sighing* Well that’s a dissapointment…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *coldly states out, managing to speak without an accent due to years of practice* I told you to leave her be. That girl has never learned from her past mistakes. She never will. *flicks her metallic tail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at Kerash, then slowly nods his head. He moves away towards the back of the area, picking up a robe and a towel. He strips down out of his wet clothing and dries himself off, then slips into the robe, tying it shut around him. He then moves to sit on some of the higher rocks at the back of the room, not quite sure what to do now that Jenna is dead* Should I bury her?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *scoffs at Sephiroth* Even if that girl could die, she does not deserve such an honor. She sold off her honor years ago. *turns about, feeling that there is nothing left for her to examine in this room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at Kerash, watching her leave the area. He moves back away from Jenna again, then leans against a wall, lowering his head as he thinks about what he should do now in this kind of situation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as her body revives and heals itself then begins to loudly cough. She flips around after a moment and spits out the water that was still in her lungs. After that, she pants to regain her breath and mutters* Why am I wet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at Jenna, raising his eyebrows slightly as he watches her revive. He slowly shakes his head, then sighs* I’m never going to be able to get used to that… *grunts and moves off the wall, walking over to her* You killed yourself. I tried to revive you, but I think I only made it worse and drowned you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him and blinks* If I killed myself first, how the hell did you drown me? *shakes her head and slowly gets to her feet. Thanks to being revived, she has absolutely no hang over* And how would have making me all wet manage to revive me? Is that some strange tradition from your planet that I didn’t spot before?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* You were out of it and barely breathing. I threw you into the spring. It did nothing. I got you out again, but it only helped to kill your faster. You got water in your lungs and drowned. The end.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I see… Well, I suppose.. Thank you for the effort. *faintly frowns then moves toward her closet so that she can change into some dry clothing. As she moves, she reaches up to unclasp the golden cape from her shoulder guards. From there, the cape just falls onto the ground, succumbing to its own weight*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads for the door, seeming unhappy and annoyed* Go… wash off or something. Do anything you like. I’ll be elsewhere until I dry off. *moves out the door, then sits down on Jenna’s bed, quietly sighing to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and pauses then turns to look at him* I’m sorry for stopping you last night… But you were hurting me.. *frowns* And I don’t know if I can believe that you of all people would actually care for me. *glances at the floor before quickly walking into the closet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, it’s not as if I do not care about you altogether. *scowls back at her, muttering more to himself than anything* You’re idiotic, irrational, and weak willed. *snorts and pulls the robe closed around himself properly, then pulls at the sleeves despite the fact that they need no adjustment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs as she steps into the closet and notices that she doesn’t have much left that is actually not bloodied or full of dirt. So, after several minutes, she steps back outside, wearing the black leather outfit that she hasn’t worn for years. She tilts her head as she spots what Sephiroth is doing and shakes her head* There’s nothing wrong with the sleeves, Seph..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts and looks up at her again, raising an eyebrow as he makes note of her outfit* I know there’s nothing wrong with the sleeves, I was adjusting them. What the hell is that, and why are you wearing it? *tilts his head slightly and examines the outfit more closely, seeming curious* It’s not too bad, I suppose.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *indifferently shrugs* It was clean and it was there. *mutters* I’m going to need to actually clean the other clothes in there. *glares for a brief moment at the closet then walks over to the bed and sits down next to Seph* Now, what exactly was your intentions last night?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? *shrugs and shakes his head* Nothing really. I wanted to provide a means of distraction from your original intended goal. I wanted to return the favour for the other day. The gesture was relaxing and it calmed me. Before too long I couldn’t think of anything else. I ended up going to sleep, and it was very peaceful. *shrugs his shoulders again, scowling* I tried, but you pushed me away, and you were determined to poison yourself. I gave up and left.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* Do you want me to teach you how to do that without gripping onto someone’s shoulder as if it were some sword hilt? *sends him a very distinct memory of how it felt each time he gripped onto her or tried to massage her* It was far from comfortable… As for the alcohol… *frowns* I have my reasons.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.