The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at Jenna, wide eyed, and exasperated. He throws his hands in the air in his frustration and growls at her* Stop being an idiot! *growls, lowering his hands again, pondering hard* Look, what will make you stop doing that? *furrows his eyebrows in thought, then reaches over to grasp onto her wrist, lightly tugging her away from the trapdoor in the floorboards*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Hisses in irritation as Sephiroth grips onto her and yanks her away from her goal. She glares up into his eyes and scowls* I gave you your freedom, allow me to have my temporary peace. *grits her teeth* I wish for nothing more than to make it all stop. Let go!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her and continues trying to pull her away from the trapdoor, still holding her wrist, but using a bit more force this time* It won’t ultimately do anything. Look – would you just shut up for a moment about what you want? *turns his attention to the bed and continues to pull*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at him, but quickly figures that his strength is definitely more than hers. Since she doesn’t really want to hurt him, she gives in and stumbles after him. Still, she continues to angrily grumble in her native tongue under her breath*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh shut up, woman. Quit your complaining, I’m not trying to harm you, and I am certainly not going to do anything disagreeable to you. Now stop your complaining, shut up, and sit down on the bed. *makes a loud frustrated snort, then continues trying to lead Jenna to the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her eyes seem to actually flash as she intensifies her glare at him. She then hisses and yells at him* My name is not woman, bitch, human, idiot, girl, female, tainted blood, vermin, *spit out about five different various insulting words that were thrown her way as names as she was growing up*, or any of the above! Just because I wasn’t given a name doesn’t mean I don’t have one now! *loudly growls*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stands there and rolls his eyes for a moment, seeming completely utterly unamused, and unfazed by her yelling* Fine. What was your name again? Jenna, was it? *grunts* Shut up and follow. That’s all I am asking.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls* Yes, it is Jenna. *angrily snorts and continues to grumble, but still follows him, mostly because he has a firm grip on her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts in frustration and finally leads her to the bed. Once there, he gives a slight tug on her wrist, trying to yank her down so she would be seated on the bed also* Hmph, anything to get you away from that bottled liquid poison. What the hell were you trying to escape from anyway? Seems rather stupid if you ask me. *lightly pushes her shoulder, trying to encourage her to lie down now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him once more* I repeat, what do you care? You didn’t even care enough to even truly remember my name. *snorts at him and crosses her arms, refusing to go down for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh shut up. You don’t know a damn thing about me, or how I operate. Stop making such assumptions about me. Because if you continue, I’m only going to prove you wrong. So sorely wrong. *smirks slightly and tugs on her arm again, this time accidentally using more force than he should*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in pain as he tugs her down onto the bed then cringes and moves to rub her throbbing arm* Well, you’re doing a great job at proving that… *tries to move away from him* I’d still like my drink back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and looks down at her arm* I hurt you? Hmph… I apologize. I was not intending to do that. *reaches over to lightly rub her arm, slowly making his way past the injury site altogether, his hand roaming up her elbow. He lightly rubs her upper arm for a moment, furrowing his eyebrows slightly as if debating something over in his mind. A few minutes later, he reaches up to touch her shoulder, then begins to kneed and gently work his fingers into the muscle and bone area, probably being a bit rough at first, due to the fact he is inexperienced*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, you hurt me. Don’t you know your own- *blinks and stares at him with confusion. After a moment, she frowns and moves to grip onto his arm. She gently grips onto his wrist and tries to pull it away from her shoulder, trying to stop him from hurting her* What are you doing…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little taken aback as Jenna stops him, then deeply frowns when she grabs onto his wrist and he tries to pull it away* Feh… nothing. *scowls at her, the puts his hand down again* I wasn’t really doing anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at his hand then up at him, frowning as she studies him* If you were trying to massage me as I did to you last night.. your movements were all wrong. If you were trying to distract my needs by.. *looks down at his groin then snorts* I am certainly not drunk enough to let you ruin your first attempt by such a stupid reason and by forcing yourself. *looks back into his eyes* Now, may I have my drink again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *listens to her for a moment, going stiff and tense when he realizes what she is talking about. He makes a loud defensive snarl and sharply turns his head away* Feh, no! That’s not it at all! *growls* I was just trying to calm you down and distract you, that’s all. *moves off the bed again* You’re still not getting your drink back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes* I need it. Please, give it to me. I am asking you as nicely as I can manage. *deeply frowns* If you wish to repay your debt to me, give me back my drink!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls in frustration* Fine. I’m done trying to make you happy anyway. *teleports the bottle he took from her into his hand, as well as the bottles he stole in the first place. He dumps them beside her on the bed and gives her an angry glare before moving to leave the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses for a moment as she sees his expression then lowers her head in thought for a moment. She then snorts and mutters to herself* No one ever cares about me anyway… Why would he.. *snatches up the bottle of hard liquor and begins to down it once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just heads up the stairs and walks out of the base, flying off into the distance to spend somewhere outside for the night. He soon finds a really tall connifer-like tree and flies into the higher branches, settling himself there to doze for the rest of the evening and night*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eventually drinks herself into a stupor and passes out. The bottles would still be loitered about her body as she passes out. In fact, three of them were completely emptied before her body gave in*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains in the tree for the night, finally moving down when morning light breaks. He heads back into the base and into the kitchen area to make himself something to eat, then heads down the stairs to check up on Jenna. He deeply scowls as he discovers her, then loudly snorts, shaking his head* Weak willed idiot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is still passed out, so she doesn’t notice Seph’s return or respond at all to his statement. However, a soft moan does escape her lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her, then moves through the room towards her, picking up the empty bottles to dispose of them. He stands over her and folds his arms, growling* Did you have fun ruining yourself? Wake up.

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.