The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head and looks at the waves as the sun sets. She frowns to herself and mutters* Such an idiot… Hrmph… *releases a deep sigh and slides down the trunk until she’s sitting on the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Once done with gathering up the fruits, he heads back towards the base once more, intending to dump the fruits on the counter so they can be eaten later. He walks into the base and heads down the stairs, immediately heading for the kitchen, scowling as he notices that Aeris is busy packing things away and organizing them* What the hell are you doing?

Aeris: I thought it would be nice to do this. Otherwise it’s all everywhere and a giant mess.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *is hanging out near the kitchen, having noticed Aeris’s activity. The cyborg raptor doesn’t fully trust the human guests of Jenna, so she is determined to keep a close eye on them. Sephy might see a faint glint of the metal that composes Kerash a bit further down the hallway from where the kitchen is*

Jenna: *eventually pulls her knees in close to her chest in order to retain a bit of heat as the night winds begin to blow across the area. Still, she doesn’t get up or move*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *dumps the fruits on the bench, scowling* Well, stop it. I said you were welcome to it, I didn’t say you could put it wherever you felt like. *scowls up at the doorway as he sees the glint of metal in his peripheral side vision, snapping his attention on the metallic dinosaur* What the hell do you want?

Aeris: Sephy, whatever would that lady think of you if you left mess around…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth but doesn’t speak to him. Instead, she takes a step back to retreat further into the shadows and keep her surveillance of the group of humans. Her movements do make a faint hissing sound thanks to the mechanics and hydrolics in her legs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh. *tidies up the fruits* Do whatever you want. I’m going to rest for a while. *moves down the stairs, seating himself on Jenna’s bed. He takes his coat off and lies down, relaxing* Stupid dragons… I should never have gone to that place.

Aeris: *timidly follows Sephiroth down the stairs and sits down near him on the bed. She reaches out to pat his side, then she tries to hug onto his arm* Oh, cheer up, Sephy. You’re always so grumpy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally decides to return to her quarters. She silently moves down the stairs then stops dead in her tracks as she spots Aeris on her bed. Gritting her teeth, she swiftly moves behind the pink-clad girl then wraps her right hand around Aeris’s neck, insuring to press the pointed ends of her claws into the girl’s jugular* Get out of my room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *loudly whimpers at Jenna’s arrival and swift movement in on her, then she goes tense and still, choking back a loud sob. She slowly shakes her head, whimpering* What…? I was just trying to calm Sephy down… if you let go of me, I’ll go…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls, very tempted to slice open Aeris’s throat. Still, she slowly removes her hand from the girl then roughly shoves her off the bed* You are not invited here. Get lost. *crosses her arms and glares at the girl until she decides to leave*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and sits up to watch the scene. He pulls his arm away from Aeris, then moves off the bed altogether* Hmph, she is not allowed in the base, or just this part? You should also probably inform us both on where we are allowed to go, and where we aren’t, to avoid this kind of problem in the future.

Aeris: *whimpers and sadly nods her head, heading for the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts in irritation at Aeris* I don’t care where she goes as long as she’s not in my quarters. *walks over to her liquor stash and opens up the hidden panel* As for you, aside from places that would kill you due to traps.. which aren’t many.. I don’t even remember any still being active.. *shrugs then frowns as she looks at the bottles* Why are there some missing…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Do you want me to leave your quarters also? *makes a loud ‘harrumph’ noise as Jenna mentions traps* I should go looking then, hmm? It might give me something to do. I also have lightning quick reflexes, so I doubt any will actually get me. *dusts himself off, then watches Aeris leave, ignoring her question about the liquor* Where are you going to keep her, if she’s not allowed in here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I would have kicked you out a long time ago if I didn’t want you here… I have a big enough bed for both of us, as you’ve pointed out before… *is clearly distracted and doesn’t pay attention to the rest of his questions. Instead, she sorts through her storage space, deeply frowning* I didn’t drink them… where the fuck did they go?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Your what? Don’t look at me, I didn’t take your stupid posessions. I don’t have any reason or need to. *scowls* I only flipped through your reading material, took out the ones I wanted to read, and then later messed up your book collection.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters, though none of the words are fully formed. She then swipes out a bottle of 190 proof alcohol spirit. Opening up the bottle, she moves over to a nearby chair and begins to quickly chug it down, just wanting to dull her mind for the time being*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at Jenna, then moves over to her, trying to yank the bottle away from her* What the hell are you doing? *snarls* What’s the point of drinking that horrid foul-smelling rancid poisonous substance, anyway? You shoved Aeris out of the room, and got me to my feet again just so you could sit in a chair and drink poison?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses and tightens her grip to vice-like quality around the drink, not wanting to give it up* I did not do anything to you. *narrows her eyes* Never have and never will. *Snorts* Let go, I need this! *tries to pull the bottle out of Sephiroth’s grip*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at Jenna and uses more force, still trying to yank the bottle from her grip* No, you don’t need it. What the hell makes you think that you do? *snorts* It smells like poison, it burns a hole through your tongue when you taste it and I seriously doubt that it does anything good to your insides.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses and moves her other hand to grip onto the bottle, still trying to pull it out of Seph’s hand* I just do. So much pain.. must dull them. *growls at him* I have a high tolerance and need this stregnth. Just let go and let me drown it away.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes another aggressive yank on the bottle, once again trying to pull it from her hands altogether. He is being quite forceful with the motion* That sounds about as effective as hiding in a corner to get away from a scientist. Trust me when I say that it doesn’t work, and that you are wasting your time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly growls as Sephiroth finally yanks the bottle out of her hands and then snorts. She glares in the other direction and loudly mutters* What the hell does it matter to you, anyway? You don’t care a thing about me. You only think you have some debt to pay…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares back at her* What does that have to do with anything? I saved you from the cat, didn’t I? And those idiotic magic-weilding women. And the woman, who trapped us later. You’re an idiot if you don’t think that I care nothing about you. *teleports the bottle into his subspace, and folds his arms, glaring further at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at him out of the corner of her eyes, narrowing them for a moment* You’ve said so before.. All those things you’ve done so far are because you think you owe me for something that you don’t. You’ve also stated that I am an annoyance to you. *glances away and snorts again* I would like that bottle back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What does my motivation matter to you anyway? Why should it matter why I’m doing what I am doing? I’m here, aren’t I? Isn’t that what you want? Isn’t all that matters, then? *snorts* Most people would be glad of the fact I’m not trying to kill them. *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls* Fine.. I’ll get another bottle. *staggers up to her feet, already a bit drunk and heads over to the storage hole to gather up more alcoholic drinks. Grumbles under her breath in her native tongue as she searches for another appropriate stregnth liquor*

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.