The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you don’t want her around, then get rid of her. That is all I am saying. Don’t keep her around just to torture her.”* *scowls* I don’t care what you like. Follow. I bought food. Real food. *begins to head back towards the base again*

Aeris: *quickly moves after Sephiroth, grinning happily* Oh, good! Because some of the stuff out here looks really weird… *blinks* Where are we going?

Sephiroth: Back to the underground base area. *just continues to move ahead, sending another telepathic signal to Jenna again* *”What are you doing?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses as Seph breaks her concentration by his continued correspondance with her. Shaking her head, she mutters* Lovely.. have to start from the beginning again. *tiredly sighs then crosses her arms* ~I’m checking up on something. If you wish to find out more.. follow these instructions.~ *begins sending him percise directions on how to get to Tiamat’s resting grounds, detailing exactly how to activate the ancient doorway that keeps her hidden* ~As for torture..~ *allows herself a devious smirk* ~..wouldn’t be the first time I’ve practiced such.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls as Jenna sends him the instructions on how to get to her location* *”Why don’t you just tell me what you’re doing? I don’t particularly want to go out of my way just to find out the answer to a rather mundane question that I don’t care too much about.”* *shakes his head and continues to lead Aeris back to the base* We are going where we are going. Shut up and follow.

Aeris: *deeply frowns, but remains quiet* Alright…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I have my reasons, Seph.~ *shakes her head and sighs* ~Do whatever you want to do. I am not going to force your hand.~ *returns to the starting spot for the sealing spells and begins to examine them anew*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally approaches the base and leads Aeris inside. He heads for the kitchen area and points to it, slightly glaring back at her* All of this food is mine. If you agree to helping me cook and obtain more of it, you… *snarls, as if the very words pain him to say* …are welcome to it. *”On second thought, I might come and see what you are doing. Anything to get away from the Cetra. Now that she’s safe, I’d rather not be around her.”*

Aeris: *follows Sephiroth into the base, and then down the stairs into the kitchen area* Wow, I never knew this was here… *totally misses Sephiroth’s anger and annoyance, then runs over to hug him, delighted with his offer* Oh yay! Thank you very much, Sephy! I always knew you were kindhearted!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *strolls up the stairs and past the kitchen. Her footsteps make a loud clanking noise due to the metal that her feet are made out of. She is far from interested in the pair of humans at the moment, so she doesn’t even bother to stop and look at them*

Jenna: *is clearly distracted and barely paying attention to Sephiroth’s words* ~That’s nice…~ *narrows her eyes as she examines the next set of spells, searching for any deteriorations or weakening points*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles and pushes Aeris off himself, then dusts off his clothes* Hmph… just don’t get into too much trouble. *glances at Kerash, stopping where he is, waiting until she passes by before heading up the stairs again* Stay here. I’ve business to attend to. *moves out of the base again and flies off into the distance, using the directions Jenna gave him. He soon approaches her area, slowing down to land* *”I don’t see you.”* *glances down at the doorway, then frowns and follows Jenna’s directions on how to activate it, slowly moving inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t respond to Sephy this time around. For, at the moment, she is deep in thought, wanting to complete her inspection of the sealing spells. She is so much engrossed in her current task that she is likely to walk into Sephy if he were to walk into her path as she circles around Tiamat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his attention is drawn to the giant sleeping dragon in the room and he steps back out of the way when Jenna nears him. He raises an eyebrow as he watches her work, but doesn’t say anything right now as she looks quite busy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses once she has most of the spells evaluated, sighing with relief. She then blinks, just now noticing Seph’s presence and looks over at him* Oh.. You came. *coughs and glances to the side* I didn’t notice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can tell. *raises an eyebrow at her, then sharply grunts* What is this? *nods at the dragon* And why have you made it your prisoner? It doesn’t look terribly intimidating, so I can’t credit it with that. *folds his arms and moves closer, poking at one of the dragon’s scales*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at him* This is Tiamat, and I did not place her as anything. She was imprisoned… Well.. several million years ago. *Shrugs* The exact point of her imprisonment is hard to say since not even the oldest dragons remember when she was out and about. *frowns at his motions* Be careful..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, I don’t need to be careful. This thng is Tiamat? It isn’t as big as the books described it to be. I knew those old idiots were romanticizing. *snorts and pokes the scale, moving back again* I could take that thing on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephy’s statements* You do realize that there are about a dozen spells in the vicinity that will vaporize you if you trigger them? *Shakes her head* And then there is the possibility that you’d actually wake up Tiamat… *deeply frowns* And what books? I thought you didn’t know of her aside from a summon materia.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The books in your room. The ones that I messed up. The ones that we argued over, and then you cleaned them up anyway, with the deal that you could strut around naked. *snorts* I read A History of Dragons by some idiot whose name I forget. The book detailed the Great Mother dragon’s arrival here, and how she spread across this planet with her offspring. And how those offspring grew into different breeds. It sounded very religious and I thought it was ridiculous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* Tiamat did indeed come from outer space, quite like Jenova from your planet. She also definitely is the source of all dragons on Earth. There is no questioning those two facts.. Other elements of the myths that surround her.. *frowns* Well, they’re not so easy to confirm. *looks at him once more* I still don’t understand why you asked that question in the gathering if you knew who Tiamat was.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. I know about Tiamat, I read the books. I thought they were rubbish though. I was really only asking if this was her. *points to the sleeping dragon* I pictured it to be much bigger, that’s all. This one looks like it could be attacked fairly easily. *shrugs his shoulders*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow at Seph* I think you’re not quite figuring out how massive she is because she’s curled up… She’s nearly as big as a WEAPON from your planet, Seph. I think that qualifies her as “pretty fucking large”. *shakes her head then begins examining the remaining sealing spells*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, size is nothing, who cares. I could kill the Midgar Zolom snake without much of a problem. And I could still kill it easily if you gave me the right Materia. *scowls and steps back towards the doorway to leave Jenna to her job*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs and pauses, looking back at Seph* You do not need to leave if you don’t want to… Then again.. *frowns then mutters mostly to herself* You probably don’t want to stick around anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* I came because I asked what you were doing. You wouldn’t answer and so I came here after my other priorities were sorted. Now I am here, and I have my answer. There’s not too much reason to be here any more. Especially if you are busy and have things covered.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes.. I suppose you are right. *glances over at him* Go ahead and do what you wish. I can’t expect you to always be interested in me, after all. *gives him a small wry smile then kneels down to the ground to examine a few of the runes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch. *shakes his head* It would have been easier to just answer the question when I asked it. How impractical. *heads out of the area again, then begins to walk off, looking for some suitable fruit to eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs to herself. She spends another hour in the cavern, inspecting the spells before she exits. However, she does not return to her base. Instead, she simply heads toward her favorite beach area on the west end of the island. Once there, she leans against one of the trees that stands at the transition from the forest to the beach and watches the sun set*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finds some spiked fruit up a large tree and spends time to climb it and knock them down to inspect their taste. He examines the fruits for a few moments, scowling. He shrugs and begins to teleport them to his subspace compartment, figuring they’re good enough to eat*

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.