The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks down at the ground and frowns in thought, debating to herself, as she follows Sephy. After a bit, she begins to send Seph a faint telepathic message that contains her memories and feelings toward the sex she’s had in the past, mostly wanting him to understand. However, she hangs back a few feet away from him, partially expecting him to get angry at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems initially curious as Jenna sends him her memories and feelings. He ponders it for a few moments, then responds in a flat tone as he picks up some dry wood, carrying it with him* I’m not interested. I already said that. *picks up some more dry dead wood and continues on his way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *silently shrugs then turns to the side* You know how to get back to the base.. *moves off, heading toward a set of mountains to the south side of the island. As she moves, she lowers her head and mentally berates herself for trying to push her desires on Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *dumps the wood in a pile under a tree once he has enough. He begins to set it up so it is suitable for burning, humming to himself* *”Can you teach me to use the portal ability? I have forgotten to buy a tent. It would come in handy out here. I will also need it once I run out of food.”* *pulls the wad of American paper bills out of his pocket and teleports them into his subspace, teleporting a can of low-grade inexpensive meat and gravy into his hand a moment later*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns even more* ~Why do you need a tent? The base has ample shelter…~ *Shakes her head and sighs* Stupid, stupid… *still, she continues to move away, wanting to insure that none of the dragons had picked up on the actual resting spot of Tiamat while she was present in the gathering*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not always going to be in your way.”* *uses a materia to cast fire on the pile of wood, then opens the can of food, setting it down on the fire* *”And I don’t always want to be in there. I’ve spent ample time taking care of myself out of doors in the mercy of the elements. I spent most of the war doing such, also.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at his words, her shoulders slumping a bit* ~I see… Well, I can assure you that you have not been in my way and would never be in my way.. But if you wish to be all on your own once more, I can’t stop you. Do as you wish.~ *she can’t help but allow some of her disappointment seep through the telepathic message*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up on her dissapointment and raises an eyebrow, confused* *”What is wrong with desiring to be independant? I don’t always want to be annoying you for my every need. And I can’t cook any food inside of that underground area. You also don’t have much food handy. I don’t eat what you do.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~There is a kitchen in the base.. I just simply don’t use it.~ *sends him instructions on where to find it. And even though she doesn’t want to answer his inquiries as to why she would disapprove of him doing his own thing, she’s very bad at hiding things from a direct telepathic signal. So, he’d likely receive indications that she’s been alone for centuries and does long for companionship.

Meanwhile, she stops near a seemingly benign rock. Waving her hand in front of the rock, she makes a series of magical symbols appear. Soon after, she presses her fingers against a few of the symbols, which makes a gateway open up for her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow* What…? *shakes his head, becoming more confused* *”You want my company? I’ve burned entire towns to the ground and nearly destroyed my own planet. I am by no means a pleasant character and I am not sociable. Why would you want to be around me?”* *warms his hands up on the fire* *”Ah, so there is somewhere to prepare food in there. That makes things easier. Is there a place I can store my food as well? Most of it is canned and will not go rotten easily.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I.. I can’t say that I’ve had that good of a track record myself, Seph.. But your character isn’t that unpleasant. You are quite intelligent and perceptive.~ *steps through the gateway, appearing in a cavern that is actually between realities* ~As for storage.. I imagine so. I never really used that room. Do whatever you want with it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up his open can of food, then kicks out the fire, casually walking towards the base now* *”Good. I’m going there now, if it pleases you.”* *shrugs* *”I’m surprised you do not consider me unpleasant. You’ve already made a few comments before, and seemed angry by some of my words.”* *moves into the base, then heads for the kitchen area, taking a frying pan out of his subspace compartment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head and sighs* ~One can be angry at words without hating the person, Seph. Only someone like Aeris would never get angry at a single word spoken by another. Arguments are natural.~ *moves down the cavern, soon stopping before the slumbering form of Tiamat and sighing in relief* Good, still asleep. ~Speaking of Aeris.. you might want to keep an eye out for her. I know she’s in those woods, somewhere..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Fantastic, she can find her own way back. Right now I am very hungry and need to deal with that part first.”* *shakes his head and turns on the stove, dumping the items from his subspace onto the floor so he can begin to organize and pack them away* *”Do you have a refrigerator? It could extend the life of my food and it would mean I could buy a wider selection of it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’ve no need for a refrigerator, Seph.. However, it shouldn’t be that hard to turn a regular closet into an equivalent of one. It would only require a simple temperature regulating spell.~ *sits down on the ground, watching Tiamat for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That doesnt sound like a very good way to do it, nor does it sound useful. What happens when the spell dissipates? My food will spoil.”* *sighs* *”I’ll obtain a refrigerator, provided you have the power means to run such a thing. I didn’t see a single power point in the base anywhere.”* *dumps the open can of food into the frying pan and begins to heat it on the stove*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hrmph, I can set up spells that do not “dissipate”. I can also just reinforce a spell over and over again. Remember, I am not bound by the rules of your silly rocks.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It still can wear off over time. Nothing is permanent, especially an effect. Just because magic does not come from a materia, it does not mean that it is capable of lasting forever. I learned that from the light ball.”* *picks up a fork and takes the frying pan off the stove, then begins to eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph. *chuckles to herself, shaking her head* ~So, one little spell has made you an expert on magic, hm? Well, you are quite wrong. Do you remember the barren land with all the bones? You found me there once before. Well, that land was once quite alive and flourished with plants. A single spell in great anger and mourning turned it into the desolate graveyard that it is now.. That spell was cast.. over two hundred years ago. Also, have you seen a single glimpse of grey in my hair?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No, I have not.”* *scowls* *”But if it’s a magic spell, it’s bound to wear off one day.”* *shakes his head, becoming quiet as he eats his food. He carries the frying pan with him as he heads up the stairs and leaves the base again, scanning the area as he looks for Aeris. He frowns as he is unable to sense her* *”Where is the Cetra?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Perhaps, but it will also last for years. And if the caster is nearby, a spell can be reinforced over and over again to make it seem everlasting.~ *frowns at his next question* ~I haven’t a single fucking clue. I half expected her to ambush you while you were walking through the woods.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m looking for her now, but she’s not on the island anywhere.”* *stabs a fork in his food and continues to eat, carrying the food out with him. Partway through his journey, he dumps the rest of the food onto the ground, then washes the frying pan off in a small lake. He scans the area again, frowning* *”She’s flown off.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Well, so be it. It’s not like she can do any damage on my planet.~ *chuckles at the very thought* ~In fact, all the wars that go on at a constant basis would probably scare her.. or scar her.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”We need to get her out of here, then. I don’t need her around, and I suppose you don’t either. Unless you would rather she keep you company as well, I don’t really know of your intentions there.”* *shrugs* *”Oh, wait…”* *pauses* *”I think I can sense her now.”* *moves on ahead, springing into the air, soon flying towards the edge of the island. He lands down again after he senses Aeris’s signal more strongly, then heads onto the beach, grunting out to Aeris as he sees her* What are you doing here?

Aeris: *looks back at Sephy, seeming very happy to see him* I thought you left me behind! I uh… *gets to her feet, dusting the sand off herself* I like the beach.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Huh? Why do we need to get her out of here? I said that there’s no way she can do anything that would harm my planet. The most she’d do is get shot. Over and over and over and over again. Perhaps trip over a few mines in the Middle East…~ *frowns as she hears the rest of Seph’s statements* ~And I do not need her type of company. I’d rather kill her a thousand times over than listen to an airhead like her.~ *stands up and begins to pace around Tiamat’s sleeping form, checking on the magics that are keeping her sealed*

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.