The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* If they’re so brilliant at interecepting telepathic signals not even directed at them, they should have been able to read my thoughts along with it. That wasn’t what I was thinking of at ALL. *snarls louder, clenching his fists* The summon materia contains the creature’s spirit. It’s not a slave. Arrogant bastards. They don’t have any right to make and assumption and punish me because of what they think. It’s WRONG!! *punches the wall*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms at him* Seph, remember what comparison I gave you. What would the fanatic Sephiroth who worshiped Jenova as his mother had done, hm? *taps her foot* And for the record, if you do not go through that in the next five minutes, I am shoving you through.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The fanatic crazed Sephiroth would have launched a meteor down on all of those idiotic assuming dragons, that’s what I would have done!! *snarls* You can’t make me go through that portal… *moves away from it, then scans the area, attempting to search out the dragons* I’m going to find those idiots and kill them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzithol: *is the only dragon that has remained behind so far. He is not that far away from where Jenna and Sephy are, but he is also not one who attacked Sephiroth. Moreover, he’s not very interested in the pair, he’s just going through a few of the ancient artifacts around the meeting room*

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth* I meant if you had heard a comment similar to what you said with Jenova being the “summon” beast… *shakes her head then moves to grip onto his arm and tries to drag him toward the portal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch…. Jenova doesn’t deserve any kind of free will. She’s an idiot. *snarls, resisting as Jenna tries to drag him through the portal* Quit it. I don’t particularly want to go through. I want to get my facts straightened out with these idiots first. They had no right to attack me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at him* What is with you and completely missing the point of my comparison… *groans then lets go of him* Fine, go… *waves her hand to cancel her spell on the portal* But if they fry your brain again… *slowly shakes her head* Just do what you need to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I can’t really talk or negotiate with them. They’re not really here any more, are they? *grunts at the sight of Quetzitohl, and moves towards him, a low growl escaping him as he gets closer to the creature* You. You have no idea what a summon materia is, do you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzithol: *rumbles as he hears Sephiroth’s words then swivels his head around to look at the silver-haired man. He narrows his eyes then yawns, not overly interested* ~I can’t say that I care what a materia is, chosen of tainted blood.~ *flexes his wings then waltzes over to another section which is more lit, still looking at the ancient artifacts*

Jenna: *sighs and slowly shakes her head. Still, she follows after Sephy, partially wanting to keep him safe*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* All your other friends seemed to care enough to attack me. *growls* Tell them if they do it again, I’ll kill all of them. Is that understood? *glares up at the winged dragon, narrowing his eyes at his wings* What are you finding so interesting up there anyway? *”Hey female, this dragon has the same kinds of feathers as you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph, not liking the fact that he just called her “female”* ~I have taken on a name… It’s not “female”.~ *glances at the wings and shrugs* ~So, how many different ways can there be red wings?~

Quetzithol: *tilts his head to look at Sephiroth and chuckles* ~What makes you think that I’ll care whether they die or not?~ *chuckles* ~There would be less competition for myself without them. As for what I am looking at, that is not important to a human such as yourself.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They’re not red. Use your eyes.”* *growls* If you don’t care, then why the hell did you attack me?”* *snarls* *”Stupid arrogant dragon. You had no right to do anything to me. You don’t even care to know what a summon IS, so don’t make assumptions about it!!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzithol: *emits another rumble from the back of his throat. He then lowers his head so that it’s right in front of Sephy’s face and snorts, blowing a short, powerful blast of air at the man* ~I never did anything to you. You are making just as many assumption as the sycophants do.~ *Snorts again then returns to looking at the artifacts* ~The most I ever did to you was point out that tainted blood might not have made a bad choice with you.~

Jenna: *narrows her eyes and snorts* ~Coincidence and that’s all. My name is still not “woman”.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yawns at Jenna* *”It’s still what you are.”* *scowls as the dragon blows air at him* Fine, fine… but tell your colleagues never to do that again. They are idiots. I’m sure they would not like it very much if somebody made an assumption about them and punished them for it. *grunts* What do you mean by the choice thing? I don’t get it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzithol: *rumbles out another chuckle at Sephiroth* ~Shouldn’t it be obvious. I can smell tainted blood’s excited nature even from the moment she moved into the room.~ *flicks his tongue out and chuckles once more* ~If she were a true dragon or anything of the sort, I’m certain she would have just taken what she wanted from you by now. And I can’t say that your scents don’t indicate that you wouldn’t be interested soon enough.~

Jenna: ~And you still know the name that I’ve taken for myself.~ *narrows her eyes at Quetzi’s speech then snorts and turns her back on the pair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at Quetzitohl, not quite understanding the true meaning of his words. He just stands there and thinks about them for a few moments, soon reaching the assumption that Jenna wants to use him in a similar way to ShinRa, and Jenova. He narrows his eyes at the female and growls out to her* Is that true? *snorts at the dragon again* I would not be interested in anything of the sort. *moves towards the exit doors, insulted*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes and snorts* ~Well, I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I wasn’t sexually attracted to you. But I did not bring you here just to have sex with you, no.~ *sighs and moves to follow him* ~You really shouldn’t have listened to that dragon. Even among his colleagues, he’s hated. Especially since he’s known as a rapist..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* *”Wonderful.”* *frowns* *”That’s only what he meant, though? That’s kind of stupid really. I don’t know why you would want me to sire your offspring.”* *sighs and shakes his head* Can we get out of here now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I never ever said a word about children.~ *snorts in irritation at the thought* ~I’d rather kill the fetus in my womb than give birth to children. That doesn’t mean that you aren’t attractive.~ *makes her way to the portal and begins to set it up to take them to Halcyon once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* *”Why would you want to kill any offspring I sire?”* *moves to stand in front of the portal, seeming insulted by Jenna’s comment* *”What the hell is so undesirable about the thought of that? You are the one who wants to have sex with me. That’s generally the result of such, based on what I have read.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks with confusion, breaking off from setting up the portal for now* You just said that you don’t want children. I don’t want children either. If we both don’t want children and yet had recreational sex… Why should I not get rid of any that might accidentally be conceived… I don’t understand. Do you or do you not want offspring? *shakes her head and mutters* Why am I even discussing this… I’m not going to force you to have sex..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t want to have any children, no. *grunts sharply* But there would be nothing wrong with any offspring I conceive. They would be superior, actually. Better than any other regular dumb human, anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks* So… are you saying that you want to have sex with me? *tilts her head, still confused then shrugs and returns to setting up the portal. Soon afterwards, she softly speaks* It’ll take us back to Halcyon now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* There is no point to the act if it doesn’t produce any offspring. And you just said you would only kill any that are produced. So the effort would be utterly wasted and pointless. *glances ahead at the portal* Ah, good. Though I don’t want it to dump me out the other side upsidedown. *levitates through the open portal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him* To date, I have not had a single portal dump me out upside down. *shakes her head then steps through the portal as well. She’d reappear a foot over the ground, so she wouldn’t have that bad of an exit. However, there are a lot of tree branches near the upper parts of the portal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls as a couple of the tree branches whack him in the face once he moves out the other side, then he lowers himself onto the ground so he can flick leaves out of his hair. He makes an irritated growl and begins to walk away, heading for open land*

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.