The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s motions and shakes her head. She softly speaks and offers her hand* It’s no use doing that any more… They know you’re here. Just try to save any questions like the one you had earlier until after we’re out of here. *looks into his eyes* I’ll do my best to keep you safe, Seph. Please, trust me.

Ailrywn: *shakes his head in the same manner a horse would in order to get rid of an annoying bug that had latched onto his hair* ~Now, back to business. We have received reports of the humans having found an important artifact from a cave in Giza.~

Quetzithol: *yawns, clearly not interested in the topic at hand. Once he’s done over-dramatizing his boredom, he turns his head to eye Shivaeru in a lusting manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and continues to back away* *”I don’t want to be here any more. All I did was ask you one question, I didn’t even voice it aloud, and suddenly I’m somebody to be condemned or something.”* *snorts in disgust* *”Forget it. I’d rather not be here.”*

Shivaeru: *squeaks as she notices that Quetzithol is looking at her, then moves to hide behind her father, staying very close by him for protection*

Bachemius: *”Is it an important artifact to us? Some of your species have their morph abilities, why not use them to get it back? It’s as simple as that.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the door then slowly shakes her head* We can’t leave until they allow us to be excused or the meeting is adjourned, Seph. Just come over here. I can do more to help protect you from any future attacks if you are close to me. *keeps her hand held out and offered to him*

Ailrywn: *clicks his claws against the rocks near his “podium” then shakes his head* ~Yes, it is an important artifact, for it contains powers which humans should not have. Still, I do not see a reason why we should risk one of our own to gather the artifact when we have someone else who’s taken on such tasks before.~ *eyes Jenna*

Quetzithol: *chuckles at Shivaeru’s response to his looks then smirks* ~Oh yes, you would be quite a feisty addition indeed. One day…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls, seeming not at all willing to move now. He makes an irritated noise at Jenna and turns his head away from her, folding his arms, determined to remain in his spot, still seated on the floor* It doesn’t matter a damn.

Bachemius: *rumbles and turns his attention to Jenna also, making a loud snort* *”Have her do it, then. That one is expendable. And if it has also done previous tasks with success before, we have nothing to worry about.”*

Shivaeru: *makes a feeble growl and tries to hide in between her father’s paws now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Slowly shakes her head at Seph’s behavior* Some mighty General… *She lowers her hand and turns back around to frown at Bachemius* You must live under a rock.. *Snorts then narrows her eyes* If I go after this item of yours, I’m keeping it. That will be my fee.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bachemius: *makes a loud authorative rumble at her* *”You will do as you are told, representative of Halcyon.”* *narrows his eyes, sending the last part forcefully, and in a mocking manner* *”If you go against our leader’s wishes, your actions will be considered as betrayal.”* *bangs his left front paw on the ground, upsetting the small dragon standing underneath him*

Sephiroth: *growls* *”What the hell do you want me to do? I can’t fight these creatures. You already told me not to make them angry. I say one thing, not even to them, and I am punished.”* *snarls* *”I’m not welcome here. I don’t want to be here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ignores Seph’s protests for now and simply glares at Bachemius* For one to commit betrayal, one must have first sworn loyalty. At no point have I sworn loyalty to this council and that has always been known. *Snorts* As I said, my fee shall be the same as usual. Take it or find someone else.

Ailrywn: *bobs his head* ~As long as the rest of the council has no objections.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bachemius: *raises his head haughtily, showing off his large venomous jaw-spikes. He makes another loud irritated rumble and ruffles his wings, settling himself back down again* *”What is the point of having this one steal back our artifact if she is only going to keep it?”* *grumbles to himself in his native tongue for a few moments* *”There is no point.”* *snorts* *”Are there any other things to discuss?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzithol: *broadly smirks* ~Well, we can discuss at what time you’ll be handing over your little precious one over there to me.~ *chuckles then eyes Sephiroth for a moment* ~Hmm… not a bad choice for you, tainted blood.~

Ailrywn: ~Aside from the issue of Tiamat’s resting place, which does not seem to be a topic that we will solve today.~ *glares at Jenna* ~I believe there are no more outstanding issues.~ *looks about the council for confirmation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bachemius: *”Never in your wildest dreams, you feathered idiot.”* *makes a loud threatening snarl, then rumbles, clenching his jaw shut, baring his uneven crocodillian-like teeth* *”You are NOT adding a piece of royalty to your stupid unimportant harem. I am not allowing my blood to mix with your kind.”*

Sephiroth: *blinks for a moment* Pardon me? Not a bad choice? What the hell are you talking about? *scowls* I’m not… *snorts* It’s not like that. We are acquaintences only.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzithol: *darkly chuckles at both Sephiroth and Bachemius* ~Oh we will see. We will see.~ *flicks his tongue out then straightens up. Not caring that the gathering hasn’t been officially ended, he heads toward the exit and saunters out of the meeting hall*

Jenna: *shakes her head and looks over at Ailrywn* Send me the information on your job later. You know how to contact me. *turns her back on the dragons and moves over to Sephiroth* It’ll probably be safer for us to wait until most of them have left.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bachemius: *makes a loud grunt at his daughter* “Move, you pathetic spineless whelp.” *thumps her in the side to get her moving. When the young dragon squeaks in fear and runs ahead, he moves after her, the pair soon walking out of the meeting hall*

Sephiroth: *simply narrows his eyes at Quetzithol’s comments, annoyed by his assumption*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *leans against the wall, not that far away from Sephy. Closing her eyes, she silently waits for the dragons to leave the room. Unfortunately, as this happens, the room becomes colder and she begins to shiver*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to stand next to her, annoyed as he watches the other dragons leaving the room. He lowers his head and furrows his eyebrows, supressing his thoughts on their attitudes for the time being. When Jenna begins to shiver, he glances at her for a moment, then moves so his shoulder and upper arm is touching hers, offering heat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *opens her eyes as she feels Seph’s touch and gives him a confused look at first. However, she’s not dumb enough to reject his kindness. So, she allows herself to lean against him and somewhat sink into him* Thank you… Might I ask.. Why?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs his shoulders, appearing mostly indifferent to the situation* You were cold. I’m not. I can tolerate cold temperatures quite easily. I have slept soundly in this uniform on a patch of frozen tundra before, afterall. *glances down at her* Do you want my coat? I will be fine without it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head and closes her eyes again* No, I don’t need your coat. This is more than enough. I’m just surprised that you are offering your body heat… *Shrugs to herself* I’m very grateful, Seph. Please tell me when the room is empty.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs again, then folds his arms* It’s more or less empty as is now. If you want to leave, nobody is stopping you. I assume we are going back the same way we came? *moves off the wall again and away from her, glancing at the doorway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a faint hiss as she momentarily looses her balance due to her support moving away. However, she quickly recovers and nods at him* Yes, we’ll be leaving through that same entry way. *steps away from the wall and makes her way to the portal that gave them access to the caverns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Very good. *moves to follow her as she makes her way towards the portal. As she nears it, he moves ahead of her, then stands in front of the open portal, glancing back at her* Would you like me to go first this time?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Actually, at the moment, it will not do you much good to step through it. *points at the portal* It is not set for anything in specific, yet.. *looks into his eyes* Did you want to go to my home, or are we going to get you those clothes you wanted… Or did you want to receive answers as to why you were attacked..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know why I was attacked. *glances around the area for a moment before loudly snorting in anger* Those dragons are egotistical morons who think they own everything. I don’t need an explanation on that. *narrows his eyes, seeming really angry* I said before that I could obtain clothing at any point. I don’t need to do that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at him* Well, some think that way. *Shrugs* I know for certain that not all of them were attacking you, but a lot of them have grown old and very vain. *closes her eyes and concentrates on weaving a spell to make the portal open up to Halcyon* And… you suggested that the strongest member of their race to ever live could become a slave..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What the hell are you talking about? I made absolutely NO mention of slavery anywhere whatsoever. *loudly snarls and narrows his eyes at her, seeming more angry now, and quite aggitated by the remark* All I was asking if they meant the same Bahamut as the spirit one that is in the summon materia. That is ALL.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Exactly, the word “summon”. You can have summoned creatures for spells on my world as well, but all of those creatures are the equivalent of slaves to the casters. *shrugs* They intercepted your question concerning Tiamat and Bahamut being summons and… Well, that basically was akin to telling you when you were trying to summon meteor that Jenova might be the slave to say.. Cloud. *Shrugs* You can step through now. *nods toward the portal*

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.