The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *for the time being he is mostly unable to respond due to the fact he is knocked out cold. When he comes to after the healing spell is cast, he cracks his eyes open and looks up at her, unable to focuss his eyes properly. There is a slight amount of blood leaking from his left ear and when he tries to form a telepathic link, he only manages a few crackling sparks, failing entirely. He slowly raises a hand to his head, closing his eyes again* What…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her frown remains plastered on her lips and she continues to rub the top of his head. When she speaks, she keeps it at a faint whisper* I told you to try not to let them have a single grasp on your thoughts.. *casts another healing spell then looks at the dragons in the assembly room* That was unnecessary.

Quetzitohl: *is still releasing a low rumbling chuckle* ~More like amusing, tainted blood.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just puts his head back down on the ground again, trying to minimize movement, seeming to be in a lot of pain. He flinches after the second healing spell is cast, then raises a hand up as if trying to stop her from doing it again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at the large red dragon for a few seconds before turning her back on the assembly and kneeling before Seph again. She frowns at the way he’s position. Slowly shaking her head, she reaches out to rub the side of his face and head* I shouldn’t have brought you here…

Ailrywn: *narrows his eyes at the way Jenna is now ignoring the assembly. He releases a soft hiss then turns his attention to the other dragons, choosing to move onto other subjects for the time being. So, the elders begin discussing their lack of breeding grounds and how they dislike hiding from humans. However, this is a subject that they’ve gone over time and time again for centuries, so there would be not much progress other than the voicing of complaints*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *screws his face up as Jenna touches him, trying to communicate his pain through his telepathy. Though, he still only manages a few sparks, and if Jenna is able to see the energies he normally generates off the psychic centers of his brain, she’d be able to see right now that they are sputtering sparks like a broken power line, and are quite damaged and burned out. He looks up at her again, but has lost the ability to focus his eyes and only stares in her direction* Stop it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers herself so that she’s even closer to him and shakes her head* Shh, it’s alright, Seph. I’m not doing anything to you at the moment. *deeply frowns and moves her arms to wrap them about his shoulder. Then, she slowly pulls him toward her and gives him a gentle hug* No one’s attacking you at the moment, Seph. Just try to relax and allow yourself to heal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head, managing a feeble weak growl* Stop it… *tries to force himself into a sitting position with some effort, also trying to shove her away in the process* Heal…? *snorts* I… I don’t want to be here… *scowls* Should never have come in the first place…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph and keeps her grip on him* Seph, settle down. I told you to be more careful before.. *sighs and gently pats his back* I didn’t prepare you enough. I’m sorry. *considers what she felt from his psychic abilities before and tries another healing spell to help repair them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flinches as the spell is cast and tenses up in pain, then he sluggishly flails an arm out at her, trying to strike her in order to make her stop. He tries to lie down once again, giving up and staying in the position he is currently in, and lowers his head, becoming more sluggish in his movements and generally more lethargic as the moments pass. He sinks forwards, slowly drifting out of conciousness again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head then stands up again. She scowls at the dragons present then crosses her arms* Is there any point to me staying around? I have responded toward your inquiry on Tiamat. Unless you have some new questions or tasks, I will make my leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the onyx dragon narrows his golden eyes, then turns his head on its side to stare at Jenna with his left eye* *”Is that your understudy, or your prey? I suppose doing that will keep it fresh, but it doesn’t look very desirable to eat.”* *a wide toothy grin grows across his maw and he makes a loud rumbling chuckle* *”You are doing a good job of keeping it alive. Some predator species do that to their prey to keep themselves entertained.”* *raises a paw to thump down on his daughter’s back, causing her to squeak in surprise* *”My whelp could learn from you.”* *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes and glares at the Onyx dragon* No, Seph is not my prey. You were right the first time. *snorts* He is still learning. *faintly smirks* Maybe you can teach your daughter more by helping to heal my understudy, hm? I’m certain that could help her in the future.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the small silver female promptly wags her tail and chirps in her native tongue, seeming eager to do something and help, completely missing the fact that Jenna is trying to make a jab at her father*

*the onyx dragon snarls and lightly whaps the youth across the back of the head, snarling. He bares his fangs at Jenna, then loudly growls at the female, puffing up his chest, raising his head high, and flaring out all six of his wings* *”It would not even be worth raising a claw to cast such a spell on the likes of your kind.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *turns his attention on the Onyx dragon and snickers* ~What’s the matter, can’t do more than levitate rocks around the place?~ *deeply rumbles and flaps his feathered wings that slightly resemble the fire-colored ones that Jenna brings out when casting powerful spells* ~Think about it.~ *brings his left fore-paw up to tap the ridge of his eyebrow in a mock human “thinking” pose* ~Heal him now and you get more fun later.~ *chuckles once more*

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at the dragons* Do as you wish. I still would like to know whether you have more important matters for me here. If you do not, I shall leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the onxy dragon snarls and bangs his left front paw on his prized skull, causing it to crack along its top end* *”Silence! I don’t need to show some ridiculous display to prove how powerful I truly am.”* *snaps his jaws in warning* *”Even an idiot hatchling could cast the healing spell needed to cure that weakling piece of flesh.”* *snorts* *”But why? Why bother? It’s a scrap of meat, not fun.”*

Sephiroth: *has gone quite still by now, and his rate of breathing is almost non-existant*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *allows his tongue to hang out for a moment as he snickers at the Onyx dragon once more* ~We are forced to live and hide amongst humans, you should know to respect them more.~ *eyes the skull and continues to broadly grin* ~Perhaps you should let your cute little girl take care of the human. Or maybe I should just add her to my harem.~ *snickers once more*

Jenna: *shakes her head and kneels down next to Sephy once more. She deeply frowns at his failing health and continues attempting to cast healing spells on him* Come on… It couldn’t have been that bad.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bachemius: *”Respect them, hmm?”* *narrows his eyes and snarls, edging closer to the firey winged dragon, his jaw spines now flared out* *”Why should we respect such a stupid tiny creature that overpopulates the planet and forces us to the very edges and most isolate parts of the planet? We once ruled the skies. Why are we being condemned to this?!”* *makes a bellowing roar at the suggestion of having his daughter added to the dragon’s harem*

*the small silver female rolls her eyes, then bobs her head, moving away from the male while he’s distracted. She casually walks towards Jenna, sniffing the air in front of her cautiously*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eyes the silver dragon for a brief moment, but is more worried about Sephy’s condition. So, she turns her back on the dragon and resumes casting as many healing spells as she can manage* Come on, wake up.

Quetzitohl: *broadly grins at Bachemius* ~Because, they are fun to play with. Especially when you have complete control over the pink fleshed creatures.~ *hums to himself* ~Oh, all the times that I’ve had them at my mercy. It is good to have them around.~

Ailrywn: *notices the warring dragons and makes another thunder spell to grab their attention* ~This is not the time for your personal squabbles. We have other business to attend to.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the young silver female meekly bobs her head, then squeaks in an attempt to gain Jenna’s attention back* *”Ah… ex… excuse me…”* *lowers her head, then softly clicks at the female* *”I couldn’t help but overhear what you said…”*

Sephiroth: *his condition improves somewhat from Jenna’s healing spells, and he opens his eyes again, scowling at her* *”..what…”* *shakes his head and clumsily motions her to come closer*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her head to look back at the silver dragon and snorts* That doesn’t surprise me. There isn’t much that a dragon can’t overhear. What do you want? *blinks as she receives Seph’s psychic transmission and looks at him. A small smile passes on her lips for a brief moment* Feeling better?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tries to grab onto Jenna’s shoulder, continuing in his efforts to pull her down to his level so he can talk with her* *”…. kill…”* *Scowls, flinching in pain* Mmph…

Shivaeru: *bobs her head again, looking upset at Jenna’s irritation* *”Sorry…”* *straightens herself upright again* *”Uh…”* *shakes her head* *”Not your regular classification of dragon, madam…”* *squeaks, straightening her posture again* *”But ah, maybe I can…”*

Bachemius: *makes a bellowing authorative roar out to the silver female, banging his paw on the floor, sending a dull thud throughout the area* “Get BACK HERE, NOW!!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph and slowly shakes her head* It can’t be that bad… And that’s not a good idea here… *gathers Seph up in her arms again and strokes the side of his face. She then shoots the silver dragon another glare* Either, complete a sentence or do something. Your stutters are getting annoying.

Quetzitohl: *bellows out another laugh then flaps his wings to emphasize his humored state* ~Yes, she would be quite a little rascally addition to my harem indeed. Can I take her now?~ *his grin turns malicious as he thinks of just using brute force to take a female that he’s determined to be desirable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Shivaeru: *makes a low series of squeaks and bobs her head low in submission, then promptly backs up again, moving to bound away back behind her father, who whacks her in the side with his tail as she moves beside him*

Bachemius: *growls* “Yes, that’s right. STAY THERE.” *snarls and returns his attention to Quetzithol* *”You dare try it and I will add your skull to my collection.”* *aggressively snorts, then turns his head away, turning his nose to the air, puffing up his chest again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzithol: *chuckles at Bachemius once more then allows himself a large toothy smirk* ~My father once said the same thing when I returned to take my rightful place.~ *snickers then quickly straightens up as another thunderous boom is generated by Ailrywn*

Ailrywn: ~Enough of this nonsense. We have more important matters at hand than your desire for more queens, Quetzithol!~ *turns his head to look down at Jenna and Sephiroth then narrows his eyes* ~As for you, yes, we still need you present, but since you seem more concerned over your pet-~ *uses his own magic powers to restore Sephiroth to full health*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bachemius: *is about to make another comment, but then straightens his posture also as Ailrywn’s generated boom rolls through the area. He turns his attention to the elder, clenching his lower jaw, becoming completely silent*

Sephiroth: *makes an uncomfortable groaning noise and tries to push himself away from Jenna again, seeming confused as he is healed up. He backs up towards for the walls, wanting to get out of the spotlight and away*

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.