The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at his spoken words and quickly moves toward a alley so it’d be unlikely that anyone would hear any more of Seph’s outbursts* ~I already explained to you why I can’t just say “no”. Anyway, very few people can tell a dragon elder, let alone all the dragon elders, “no, I don’t feel like it”.~ *narrows her eyes* ~And they probably want to hire me to do another of their errands.~ *Shrugs* ~Still, make your own decision. I will not force you to do anything you don’t want to.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and shakes his head at her* *”Not like I have a previous appointment or an agenda today. Or, ever, for that matter.”* *shrugs* *”If you want me to go along to this thing to keep you company, that’s fine by me. I’ll try to keep my mouth shut if they say anything I disagree with, however. I don’t exactly want to be bitten or eaten, or similar.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and tilts her head in confusion for a moment, not having expected him to choose anything other than what would suit himself. Then she shrugs* ~As I said, make your own decision, Seph. I would appreciate the company… but you do not have to come with me.~ *closes her eyes and sighs as she considers how long it takes the council of dragon elders to make a single decision*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I have already made my decision and voiced it. Don’t try and make me change my mind.”* *folds his arms* By your behaviour right now, you act as if that this meeting is something that is going to be extremely undesirable, or barely tolerable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly snorts and grumbles* That is an understatement. *Shakes her head then straightens up* Did you need to get anything else from here? If you’re done, we might as well get moving.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs his shoulders* It would be time consuming for me to find clothing that actually suited me. If I did that instead, and you stayed with me for that period of time, you would be quite late for your undesirable meeting appointment. *smirks* Wouldn’t want that now, would we, hmm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls at his perceptiveness* You’re a pain in the ass, sometimes, you know that? *shakes her head then creates a portal. This time, it actually has a stable exit since there is a specific spot in the caverns up in Norway that the dragons use to come to and from the council chambers. So, there is no chance of a hilarious exit* Well, go ahead then. I’ll follow you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *softly chuckles at Jenna’s words, smirking in amusement. When Jenna opens up the portal this time, he glances back at her, shrugging* I’m going to levitate through it this time. I don’t want to end up in a fountain, or in a tree, or over a river, or appear upsidedown. *rises off the ground and slowly drifts through*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs at him* Suit yourself. *just calmly walks through once Sephy has entered the portal. She doesn’t even miss a step as she exits the portal and steps onto the stone surface of the cave. Sephy, on the other hand, depending on how high he levitated, might hit his head on a rock or something. The cavern itself is obviously dug out, like Halcyon’s caves. Unlike Halcyon, luminescent spires of rocks, which emit a soft bluish white light, keep the area lit. Not that Halcyon doesn’t have the same lighting abilities, it simply hadn’t been activated since only Jenna lives there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just drops down onto the ground once he appears out the other side, glancing down at the luminescent rocks, curious. He moves over to one and reaches out to touch it, pondering* Is this Materia? It can’t be… *narrows his eyes and runs his hand over the glowing rock, pondering to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* No, Seph, it is not materia. *moves on, not overly interested in the rocks* It’s an average rock that has been imbued with magic properties that make it glow like that. *looks up at the ceiling* I suppose I should go through the standard rules of etiquette with you..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Standard rules of ettiquite? *snorts* What, are we visiting royalty or something? The president of a big company? *rolls his eyes and resumes admiring the luminescent rock* I can probably guess. Bow when we meet, don’t make any comments out of turn, show interest, don’t dispute any suggestions.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes* I will never bow before them. *snorts* If you do bow, do not lower your head. If you do such, you will indicate to them that they are completely superior to you and that you are worthless. *shakes her head* Do not stare at them. Do your best to shield your thoughts, or just don’t think at all if you can’t do that. Try to pretend you are not there. Do not, under any circumstances, brandish that sword of yours. Try to stay in the shadows if you can. If you can’t, you must act as my subordinate in one way or another. They will turn their attention toward you if you try acting as my equal or higher. *shakes her head* For the most part, try not to let them know what you’re thinking..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Fine, fine… I can put blocks over my mind if you think that will help. Or I can get utterly bored, which won’t be so hard, and start thinking about something else entirely. *frowns at her* I’m not so sure if I like the idea of pretending to be your underling, though… I outrank you in several areas.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him* I am older than you and more experienced, Seph. I think that counts as something where rank is concerned, even in your culture. *scowls* Just don’t bring attention to yourself. The dragon elders are not ones that you want breathing down your neck. *stops at a large set or doors, intended for dragons to open, not humans. She gives Seph one last look, trying to evaluate whether she should leave him out here or not*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *furrows his eyebrows as if debating her words. He remains like that for a few moments, then loudly sighs, sinking his shoulders, giving up* Fine. I’m your underling. But just for this occaision, alright? *folds his arms, scowling* Well, go on through.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at him* Thank you. *touches a symbol carved into the door, which makes the massive gate rumble and slowly slide open enough for Jenna and Sephy to step through. The room on the other side is even more impressively lit with magic than the others before it. The elaborate displays of magical energy were both created in ancient times as decorative artwork and at the present time by each of the dragons currently present in the room. For, each one chooses to show the strength of their household by decorating their own space with their magical abilities.

Jenna is unfazed by the display within the room, or the dragons and simply moves to a spot where the dragon elder of Halcyon once occupied. As she moves, several of the other dragons glare at her and openly voice their thoughts on a human being present with venom. There is no exact words to their protests, but the disdain is quite clear through the nature of their thoughts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns silently as he moves through the doors, seeming curious and intruiged by the displays in the room beyond the doors. He spends a few moments looking at them as he follows Jenna to the spot, then sits down behind her, scowling* *”They already don’t want us to be here, do they?”*

*a large six winged onyx coloured male with massive multibranched horns and heavy thick armoured scales sits off in his space to the right of the giant room, sitting within a very elaborate display of levitating energies. They are manipulated and positioned into a scene that shows craggy sharp spires and mountaineous areas, as the dragon is trying to show off his territory to the others. He keeps his largest pair of wings raised high, the hooked elbow midpoints pointed at the ceiling, the back pair relaxed, the front pair folded forwards, trying to make himself appear even bigger than he already is. He holds an dragon’s skull in his front paws, and occaisonally claws the eyehole areas and maw of the skull*

*off to his left side is his youngest daughter, a rather unintimidating silver female, whom of which is barely into her young teens / fledgling development stage. She’s mostly there to learn about this gathering, and has no display of her own to show off with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*In the center of the arched room is a rather ancient and nearly dull grey dragon. There are hints that the dragon was once a brilliant golden color, but the centuries have molted away the color to near non-existence. The area where the dragon is perched is brightly lit with the stregnth of the elder’s magics and he nods his head at Jenna’s arrival. As he nods, a booming, rumbling voice seems to fill the air* ~Ah, the representative from Halcyon has finally arrived.~

*A younger red dragon tilts his head to look at Jenna, hissing in distaste* ~Tainted blood..~ *This one’s scales are dark and nearly the color of blood itself. He does little in form of magic to show off his power. Instead, his body is wracked with scars that tell of the massive opponents he has brought down to get in to his position of power. So, his enclave is rather dark*

Jenna: *barely nods at Seph’s statement* ~You are quite perceptive.~ *sarcasm drips off her thoughts. She remains standing as she takes her position and just crosses her arms* Yes, I’m here. *Her voice is rather cold and dark at the moment, as she doesn’t want to give the dragons a single indication as to her thoughts or emotions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the onyx dragon seems rather impatient and boredly clicks his claws across the top of the skull in his paws, deeply rumbling in irritation. When the dull grey elder speaks, he is quiet again, and reaches over to pull the silver female in closer to listen properly, grumbling in his specie’s native dialect for a moment* “About time. I was wondering when this would begin.” *makes a soft clicking sound, then lowers his head slightly to the dull grey male, keeping his head level and his golden eyes open* ~Very good. Now we can finally begin this.~ *grunts and raises his head again, shaking it as if lowering it had caused him some discomfort*

Sephiroth: *just folds his arms and stays behind Jenna for the time being, silent for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The other dragon elders in the area turn their attention on Jenna as well. At first, there is a chaotic chorus of insults and derisive thoughts toward Jenna’s presence. However, it all goes to silence once one word comes up: Tiamat*

Ailrywn: *the elder grey dragon bobs his head as Tiamat comes up then looks at Jenna* ~Yes, keeper of Halcyon. Have you located the resting spot of the Great Mother.~

*the red dragon snorts at the mention of the Great Mother* ~She is unneeded and unimportant now of days!~

Jenna: *boredly states* Even if Tiamat didn’t have her chance at her fate in the past, no. *gives Seph a quick glance to insure that he’s fine. Also, to insure that none of the dragons get the idea that she is lying, straight out, about the matter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the onyx dragon makes another loud clicking sound, raising a paw to herd his daughter in front of him. He then raises the skull and bangs it down on the ground again, causing the area around him to echo with the loud clunking noise* ~Yes, where is she? Bahamut may be long gone from this world, but the Great Mother still lives!~ *raises a front paw and clenches it into a sort-of fist, then bangs on his chest area as a sign of respect and loyalty* ~She must be found. She is of great importance to us all. If she wanted it, with a mere agreeing of her head, our kind would rise up and take back this world in her name.~

*the young silver female makes a pitiful squeak as she is shoved, and curls her tail around herself, lowering her head in an attempt to show recessiveness*

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow* *”Tiamat? And Bahamut? The materia summon?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*A white Asian style dragon swivels its head to look at Sephiroth as it picks up his psychic transmission. It hisses then bares its fang* ~Tiamat and Bahamut as summons? Such disrespectful thoughts!~ *with those words, several of the other dragons turn their attention on Sephy, wanting to punish him for his words. They send the full brunt of their psychic and magical mental abilities at him. Within the storm of aggressive thoughts would be fragments of information as to the true meaning of Tiamat, the mother of all dragons, and Bahamut, one of her first sons who was quite strong on his own regards.*

Quetzitohl: *The red dragon opens up his maw in a perverted smile and loudly rumbles in amusement* ~You should rein in your partner more, tainted blood.~

Ailrywn: *uses his magic to create a loud crash of thunderous noise, trying to bring order within the room again* ~Enough!~ *turns his attention back to Jenna* ~Ever since the turn of the last century we have asked you to find the Great Mother. And each time you give us the same negative response. Either you are lying or stupid.~

Jenna: *moves closer to Seph and stands before him, trying to pull attention away from him. She reaches back to gently touch his shoulder, but still doesn’t drop her act of indifference* Well, I am but a human after all. Ask any of your companions for the thoughts of my species’ intelligence. *seems not to notice the constant naming of “tainted blood” by the red dragon and turns her attention to Seph now. She silently mouths the words: “are you alright?”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem terribly bothered at first. When he receives the aggressive barrage of psychic energies, he clutches at his head and flinches, soon collapsing on the ground, writhing in pain at the sheer intensity and magnitude of the psychic attacks on his mind. After another few moments, he loses conciousness entirely*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns at Sephiroth’s condition. She kneels down infront of him and gently rubs the top of his head. She ignores the dragons about her and just leans over to whisper to him* Seph..? Wake up. *shakes her head and does her best to cast a healing spell to help him regain consciousness*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.