The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… Washington, D. C. has the Library of Congress. That will be a good place to go. *makes her way up the stairs* There are ample locations where you can get food there as well as this brush thing that you are mourning. You can even stop by a barber shop thing if you wish. *once she exits the base, she prepares a portal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t want to get my hair cut. *growls and moves up the stairs after her* Library of congress? You think the information is there? *shakes his head and moves outside, glaring at the portal* Its called a Hairbrush, female. You would do well to learn about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes and moves behind Sephy* I am quite content with my hair as it is. *firmly presses her hands against his back then shoves him through the portal to cut short his complaints. Once he is through, she jumps into the portal as well. This time, she lands in a small fountain and hisses as her feet get wet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles out the other side, loudly growling as he sights what he’s about to fall into. He immediately activates his levitational ability, then corrects himself upright, floating over the water’s surface and back onto the sidewalk, snorting at her* That wasn’t very smart.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at Seph* Get down before the idiotic humans start forming a mob. *steps out of the fountain and shakes off her boots before casting a spell to dry them out* That species is destructive enough without their stupid fears and desire to kill everything different from them. *her tone clearly indicates that she has a grudge against humanity*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… I’m fine. Nobody saw me, look. Though I’d say they would be more concerned about my weird clothing than anything. Look at them, wearing the most boring wardrobes ever conceived. I suppose I’d want some new clothing, but nothing like that. *overdramatically yawns to overemphasize the point*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Their clothing does nothing of use other than provide cover of their bodies. *snorts* No protection whatsoever. Hell, the women barely even have their bodies covered. *smirks at Sephiroth* I wonder how many times you’ll blush today. *moves ahead, picking a random direction* Let us find you something to eat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sharply* None. Shut up! *snarls and moves ahead after her, looking immensely pissed off now* I’m going to be just fine. Shut up and move ahead and lead me to somewhere useful to eat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him* Last I checked, right foot moving then left foot moving then repeating the process indicates that I am indeed moving. *snorts* As for “lead me to somewhere useful to eat”, I don’t have a damn clue where to lead you. I don’t ever go searching for human food establishments… *frowns* I know of a few clubs and bars..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth:*grunts* Just some simple fast food place would suffice, I used to know of a few burger places when I was in SOLDIER, and training. We don’t want to be here long, and I don’t particularly want to sit down to a proper meal this early in the day. *grunts* I’ll take time out to buy proper food to feed myself another day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shoots him a glare then releases an utterly disgusted snort* That is even worse than what humans make on a normal basis. *Snorts and points to a yellow sign in the shape of two arches or an M* However, that is what you seek then. *crosses her arms* Though do not expect me to approve of that place at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at the fast food restaurant logo, then sharply grunts at her* Fair enough. That seems typical of a fast food burger place. But how the hell am I supposed to pay for it without any money? *fumbles through his pockets, plucking out a few stray gil coins* I doubt that this is the currency this planet uses.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly states* You are a psychic, Seph. Just manipulate their minds into thinking that they are receiving money. That’s how I do it, just with magic instead of mental mind tricks. *stops outside the doors to the McDonalds and leans against the wall, seemingly refusing to go in* Or, I can just.. Well, there are plenty of pedestrians nearby.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs in frustration* I’m not killing somebody for their wallet. That is ridiculous petty crime. *stands tall, folding his arms for a moment as he ponders the situation. He spots an automated teller machine across the street and smirks deviously, teleporting a good chunk of the machine’s cash stock into his left hand. He glances down at the bills for a few moments, then stuffs them into his coat, walking into the fast food restaurant* *”At least I have enough money to pay for the other things I want now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns, still not interested in even setting foot inside the establishment* ~I never said a word about killing them for their wallets. Most humans leave their wallets in spots that can be easily pinched without them noticing.~ *closes her eyes and waits for him* ~I do not see how this horrid choice of food is better than what I eat. You said you wanted “good food”.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands in the line, soon becoming bored* *”This is good food. Kind of. The point is, it’s cooked and not bleeding everywhere.”* *steps up to the counter and makes his order, waiting at the desk while they prepare it for him* *”I prefer my food dead and cooked, thank you.”* *takes his paper bag and paper drink cup, carrying them back outside* In this society, you’re the one who eats horrible food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at him* In this society, you are eating the number one cause of obesity. *Snorts and straightens up* Disgusting bag of worms in your hand. *brushes herself off as if the very thought were making her dirty then begins heading toward the Library of Congress*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh calm down, I’m just eating this because it’s quick. *opens up the bag and takes out one of the breakfast burgers he ordered, taking it out of the paper before he begins to munch on it* *”I can’t remember the last time I ate something like this. And I am HARDLY what you would classify as obese. You were feeling my back last night, weren’t you? There is not an ounce of fat on me. My mass is composed of solid muscle.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glares at the food, clearly disgusted beyond compare then loudly snorts* I wasn’t saying you were obese, I was commenting on the pile of slag in your hand. *spats at the very thought of injesting the food and continues moving forward* But yes, you are correct, you are lean muscle with very little fat, if any. *abruptly stops at a street just before a large bus passes by. If she hadn’t stopped, she would have been ran over*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls as she comments on the food, but doesn’t say anything for the time being due to the fact that his mouth is full and he is chewing. When Jenna steps out onto the street, he makes a sharp warning telepathic beacon to her, swallowing his mouthful of food sharply once she steps back again* Watch where you are going!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls and glares back at Sephiroth* You did notice that I stopped. *taps the side of her head, near her ears* I can hear cars moving quite clearly. *snorts and continues on her way* I am far from a stupid girl. *the next time she stops, she is standing in front of the Library of Congress. She tilts her head up to examine the building then glances at Sephy to see if he is still eating*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That wasn’t a car, you idiot. It was a bus. *growls and shakes his head, continuing to follow after her. Halfway through the walk, he takes another burger out of the paper bag and begins munching through that one, finishing it by the time they are outside of the library*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods as she notices that Seph has no more food in his hands and then moves inside the library* I know it was a bus.. *Snorts* I was using the word “cars” to indicate all the vehicles. And I still was fully aware that it was there. *stops in the foyer and looks at him* Find something to interest you.. I’ll get the books on.. I’ll find you soon. *quickly moves to leave his side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Sure you were. *crumples up the paper bag and tosses it into a nearby trash can, then follows her into the building* This must be pretty secretive information if we have to find it in such a huge library. *stops in the foyer, then shakes his head* Fine. *moves off in his own direction, wandering through the lower floor of the library, glancing at the spines of random books he passes by*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is gone for nearly two hours as she searches for appropriate videos and books that will teach Sephy about sex. Once she has gathered a good collection, she stores the items in her sub-space and goes in search of Sephers. Luckily for her, she can track him via his spirit energy, so she doesn’t spend hours searching for him. Upon reaching Sephy’s side again, she drops the findings out of her sub-space compartment and at his feet* There.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.