The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a low amused sound, then slowly shakes his head* I don’t have much education outside of my training… and what I’ve observed around me. This is not typically something one observes on a daily basis, or even less frequently than that. This would be my first encounter with such a thing, oh, and when you did it before. *shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Happy to oblige you. *grins and pats his side before turning her back to him* Though, I must say, unless you really wanted more, there isn’t much left for me to do. So, good night, Seph. *closes her eyes. She remains silent for a few moments before a thought crosses her mind* Tell me, did you not act in the normal manner that most men do when “sex” is mentioned because you do not know the word…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lazily stretches his limbs for a moment, then sits up to pull his coat off, dumping it on the floor beside him. He soon does the same with his leather straps, boots and pants, curling up again on the bed once again in his boxer shorts* I am familiar with the meaning of, and know the word. *pulls the covers over himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah.. I wasn’t certain. *slowly nods and continues to make herself comfortable* Most men begin to salivate at the mere mention of intercourse. *shrugs to herself for the most part* Sleep well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tiredly* What are you talking about…? *slowly moves to sit up again, giving her an odd look, one eyebrow raised* Why should I be salivating at the broad term word used for the classification of male and female gender?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… *slowly opens up her eyes and gives him a confused look* I wasn’t saying a word at any point about classifying males from females. *Frowns at him then blinks and releases a faint chuckle* You seriously don’t know what intercourse is, do you? *slowly shakes her head* I would have thought Hojo would have been trying left and right to get more of you. Or, that he’d teach you what genetelia is for at the least… *shrugs and yawns* I’ll find a way of teaching you without scaring you in the morning.. Right now, I’m tired. *settles down on the bed and closes her eyes once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud irritated snort at her, angered by her amusement* Feh!! Hojo made more of me, in the form of stupid idiot inferior clones. And I know damn well what the genitalia is. Anyone who doesn’t is an absolute idiot. *makes an aggressive snort at her, then lies down again, curling up, trying to get himself resettled and comfortable* Nothing scares me. This talk is ridiculous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Alright, maybe scare isn’t the right word… I meant make you extremely uncomfortable… *Sighs* We’ll speak of the matter tomorrow. *yawns* And I didn’t say you didn’t know what genitalia are. I said that you don’t seem to know what the true purpose of genitals is… *snuggles into her pillow and begins to doze off* Now, be quiet and let me sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a frustrated growl and pulls the covers over himself once again, settling himself down for sleep. He soon drifts off to sleep, snoozing for several hours before waking up again. He slowly stirs awake, but remains lazily lying on the bed for the time being, enjoying his relaxed half-asleep state, and the fact he doesn’t have to go anywhere right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains asleep for several hours as well. Aside from her normal muttering in her sleep, there are no indications that she is having a troublesome rest. However, once 6 AM comes about, she shifts about and begins to stir. Unconcerned about the fact that there is a second person in her bed, she shoves the covers off herself then moves to sit upright* Mmmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a tired yawn then slowly sits up, scratching at his back. He reaches down to pick up his clothes, then sleepily rises to his feet to get dressed for the day* I’ll see you later… *pulls at his belts, then picks up his coat and places it on* I’m leaving for a while.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Sephiroth* Where are you going? *Frowns in thought* I did promise to explain to you what I meant by the other definition of sex last night… *softly sighs as she considers how troublesome teaching sex education to a grown man will become*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I remembered that you said you keep no food in this underground base. Well… any food that I would find interesting. I’m not about to eat some of the weird things you like to eat, either. Thus, I am going to fly away and obtain some real food that is more suited to my tastes and digestive tract.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, I see… Well, I was thinking of taking you to a human city to get you the answers to well… *waves her hand, not wanting to get into the details herself* If you are willing to wait a short bit, not even an hour by human standards, I can take you to that city and you can get whatever food you want. *Shrugs, somewhat to herself and stands up, heading toward the closet to get dressed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at Jenna, then sits back down on the bed* That sounds reasonable. *slowly nods* Alright. You have yourself a deal. *picks up his socks and pulls them on, then slips his feet into his boots, doing up the straps at the top* I don’t need any answers. I don’t have any questions. Right now my main concern is getting fed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *steps out of the closet, pulling her hair out of the nape of her armor as she strolls over to him* You did not know what sexual intercourse is… I don’t particularly want to give you the talk. That would be degrading to both of us. *Shakes her head* And, you could gather as many books on Earth’s history as you like while I get you references on.. that… But yes, we’ll get you food first. *moves to stand in front of him. She sets her left hand on her hip as she waits for him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts at her, mildly irritated by her words* Fine, I’ll read whatever the hell you want me to if you think it’s so important. Although the fact I have to learn it from a book rather than have you explain makes it sound intruiging. *grunts* But yes, food. Do whatever you need to first. I have the time to wait.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow at him* I am dressed, Seph. See me, standing here, waiting for you? *Shrugs* I simply overestimated how long it would take me to wake up. *glances at his hair then chuckles* My, never thought I’d see your hair be such a mess.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances upwards at his hair, then loudly growls* Very funny. Give me a hairbrush immediately. I can’t go anywhere looking like this. *begins to fix and flatten his hair with his hands, coming his fingers through his bangs* That was also a gross overestimation of time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blankly stares at Sephiroth and tilts her head* A hair brush? What exactly is that and what do you use one for? I’ve never heard of such a thing before… *Frowns in thought* Shampoo and conditioner is used on hair, I know that…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A hairbrush is a brush that is used on hair. To neaten it. *loudly snorts* Judging by your hair’s tidiness, I doubt you’ve ever encoutered one. *scowls* Shampoo and conditioner is used on hair, yes. But you need a hairbrush to neaten it and remove the tangles. *folds his arms* I’m not going anywhere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks in confusion then scratches the side of her head before shrugging* Didn’t you have something to preen your hair with in your coat? *looks about then shrugs* I definitely don’t have anything like that. *Snorts* And my hair is fine the way it is, and personally, I think your hair is fine enough as well. It’s rather fun looking like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* ‘Fun looking’? *snarls* That is the most ridiculous description I have ever heard. *pats through his coat pockets, then takes out a comb* This won’t do for the entire length of hair.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *helplessly shrugs at him* I do not see what the problem is. *eyes the comb then mutters* Seems like vanity to me. *shakes her head and walks toward the stairs* If you really want a brush, we’ll add that to the list of things to get when we hit human civilization. Though I can’t see why you’ve been with me for.. *thinks* It must have been over a month by now… and only now you want a brush.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a sharp grunt* If I had hours to spare, I’d comb it out. But I don’t. *slowly shakes his head* Where exactly are we going to, anyway? I want to know if the food will be any good. *folds his arms*

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.