The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is outside the house, leaning near the front door when he watches Cloud leave. After he watches the man disappear into the distance, he moves back inside the house and shakes the snow off his clothing* So what was the verdict? Another “no thanks, but I’m a stubborn idiot” response?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No, I didn’t get a “no thanks”.. I got a “I don’t trust Sephiroth” and then a “I’ll talk to the others and think about it”. *shrugs* It’s not like those idiots are going anywhere soon, Seph. We can wait for them to be ready. Sesshou isn’t likely to rush either. That would be too impulsive for her tastes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs in irritation* We have bought some more time then, it would seem. *heads down the stairs and moves to sit in a nearby chair, pondering the situation, his expression annoyed* And we’re still no closer to where we were before. *grunts and moves to his feet again, heading back up the stairs so he can cook some food for himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at Seph, quite confused. She then shakes her head and mutters* Youths.. *yawns and lies back down on the bed. Soon enough, she drifts back to sleep, figuring that there isn’t much else happening at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heats up a can of spaghetti and carries the saucepan back downstairs to eat from once it’s hot. He snorts at Jenna and shakes his head, then takes his place back in the chair to eat* You’re being boring. *smirks in amusement and munches on his food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters, even though she doesn’t bother waking up* One can say the same about you… *nuzzles her head against the pillow that she is using and continues to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *relaxes back in the chair and sighs. He teleports his journal to his hands, then begins to write in it as a means of passing the time. He later moves to his feet and heads outside to practise katas in the snow behind the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Jenna sticks by Seph’s side for the next two weeks. From time to time, she would talk to Cloud’s group in attempts to guide them into being able to at least harm Sesshou. However, not much had developed so far.

On the other hand, Sesshou has become more aggitated and would frequently watch over Hojo from the doorway to his lab. However, for now, she has yet to attack the man and still patiently waits for him to come up with some sort of plan.*

Jenna: *groans as she wakes up for the day. She had been snuggled up against Seph. However, not long after she wakes up, she moves off the bed and into the bathroom. Not long after, a retching sound can be heard from the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *in the last two weeks, he has made several trips to Midgar and the ruins of the old ShinRa building, mostly salvaging equipment from his old laboratory. He has managed to locate one of Jenova’s old enslaving crowns, which was meant to nullify and neutralize her psionic abilities so she could not break free of her cryogenic freeze chamber. He has altered the design slightly and widened the head width to accomadate Sephiroth’s head, and has modified the general shape so it can be placed on somebody’s head and locked into place. On the side he has been growing tiny lifeforms from rampant free Jenova cells that were present in his bloodstream, and has been nuturing them with Lifestream collected from one of the Mako reactors. Some of the more strong healthy samples have begun taking shape, and one is even identifiable as an embryo, if a bit twisted and alien looking. The final thing he has been working on is containment cells made from metal wreckage, which look more like jail cells than anything. He rarely sleeps as he goes about his work, seeming mighty pleased with himself*

Sephiroth: *has been doing not much during the two weeks. He has spent some time with Jenna as well as keeping to the sidelines of negotiations with Cloud and his group, but mostly stays in the background so as not to ruin the operation, or Jenna’s chances to Cloud finally agreeing on something. He wakes up upon hearing the retching noises, seeming curious. He remains in the bed however, not wanting to disturb Jenna for now* *”Are you alright? Are you coming down with an illness?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and just remains seated before the toilet for a bit, trying to recover from her queasiness. She frowns as she hears Seph’s transmission and slowly pushes herself up to her feet* ~I don’t think so… My last bit of food must not have agreed with me..~ *washes herself off at the sink then moves back over to Seph’s side* See, I’m fine.

Vixen: *taps her foot as she watches over Hojo for the day* If you aren’t ready to get the idiotic free-wills soon, I will allow my sister to drain you dry. I am tired of hearing her whine all day long about how “yummy” you smell.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Go drink some water and rest for the day. I can go into the town properly and buy you some simple raw meat to eat. Or I can go kill you something fresh. *sighs at her* Lie down for a while or something. *slowly shakes his head*

Hojo: Get lost. You can’t rush the perfect science experiment. I don’t care how long this takes. If you want something done, do it properly the first time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly frowns, thinking that Seph is overreacting. However, since she doesn’t have much planned for the day, she simply nods* Alright, Seph. *climbs back onto the bed and lies down next to him* Either option for replacement food would work for me. I don’t feel like fighting over what food to eat for today. *reaches over to gently rub his shoulder*

Vixen: *hisses in annoyance at Hojo* You’ve had two weeks so far. All I see is a bunch of cells that could have been easily formed within minutes with Sesshou’s abilities. Hrmph, I’m tempted just to go up there and prove to Sesshou that you are not needed at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think it’s best for you to wait a few hours before trying to eat anything else. If you have food poisoning, there may be traces of the bad food still in your stomach, and you would only throw it back up. *shrugs and lightly rubs his shoulder before getting out of the bed* Stay there. *walks into the bathroom and fills up a glass with water, carrying it out to her*

Hojo: That’s all you see. Only concerned about what you see. You should be more interested in what you don’t see yet – and that is potential and planning.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Seph as he comes back with the glass of water. Even though she takes the glass, she frowns at him* I’m not invalid, Seph. You do not need to tend to my every need like this. I’m just a bit queasy.. *brings the glass to her lips and slowly drinks the water*

Vixen: *Snorts at him* I don’t give a damn. *looks around at the items in the lab* Just give me some sort of drug to bring him down and out, and I’ll get this done myself! Then you can keep him in your little cages.

Virgo: *giggles from the corner that she’s currently occupying* Sister is getting cranky. *glances over at Hojo and licks her lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at her* Stop being like that. There’s nobody else around to watch your ‘invalid’ state. Just relax and put up with it. I’m not trying to baby you. All I did was offer you a drink. What’s the huge issue with that?

Hojo: *flatly* I’m doing this my way. You will do nothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph* I’m not rejecting your offers, Seph. I was just saying that you do not need to be doing this. *gives him a small grin* I appreciate it though. Does that make you feel any better? *finishes off the water then moves to lie back on the bed*

Vixen: *loudly snorts in irritation* If you’re not ready in a few hours, I am most certainly doing something. I’m tired of waiting around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Stop being so impatient. You do not command me. *scowls at her* I was asked to do a job, and that is exactly what I am doing. It’s not your job to do. It doesn’t even concern you. I will do this in my own time. *shakes his head, then resumes concentrating on his lab work*

Sephiroth: I suppose so. *folds his arms* I’ve no idea why you’re sick though. You’re not somebody to eat dead animals or carrion. *shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *Growls and unlatches her whip from her belt. She soon snaps it so that it’d hit the air not far from Hojo’s head. However ,she doesn’t directly attack him* You’ve had two weeks. I’d say that is being patient enough.

Jenna: *helplessly shrugs, not having a single answer for Seph* I can’t say that I recall anything about my last kill that stood out. It’s not that bad anyway, Seph..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Two weeks is no amount of time at all when you are talking about scientific advancement. *glares at the girl* Go away and leave me in peace. I am working towards my goals as requested. That alone and nothing more should be adequate enough for your leader’s wants.

Sephiroth: If you say so. *moves away to sit in the chair, wanting to leave Jenna to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *Growls and grumbles then walks out of the room* Half a day… that’s all I’m giving you.. *hisses in irritation then leaves the room all together*

Jenna: *frowns as Seph moves away* I’m not contagious… *mutters* though, you don’t get sick anyway. *Shakes her head* You didn’t need to move away, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t need to move away, correct. However. You should get an adequate amount of rest if you wish to make a full recovery. If you want to sleep all day, I shall move outside and continue to practise my own things until you are well rested. Don’t let me distract you.

Hojo: You are not the one in charge. *grins in amusement at Vixen’s aggitation* Until I am told otherwise by her, I am doing nothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Seph and shakes her head* I can sleep just as well with you by my side as I can with you not present. Perhaps even better, Seph. *tilts her head* I would have thought you’d figure that much out by now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: But if you’re going to sleep all day, what does that leave me to do? *moves to his feet then walks over to the bed, sitting down beside her, smirking* If you keep this up, you’re going to have one very bored friend.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, I don’t sleep all day every day, Seph. *shakes her head at him. She then moves to lean up against him* Anyway, I would think that we were much more than just friends by now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s ridiculous. I never made such a claim against you, at any point. *moves an arm around her* Hm, more than friends? What would you call it? You’re not my girlfriend, that sounds silly, and cheap. And you are not my wife either – we are not married. Aeris seems to enjoy pointing that out over and over again. *sighs* So what would you call us?

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.