The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles, not intending to get out of the bed* Funny, I don’t recall hearing a plan from you at any point… *shakes her head then yawns and closes her eyes. After a bit, she goes back to sleep*

*Meanwhile, in the reactor that Sesshou has taken residence in, Virgo has just awaken from her pod. She quickly uses the mild shape-shifting properties of her body, which are mostly only good for healing herself quickly from non-catastrophic wounds and creating variations on her hairstyle and clothes, to clothe herself. From there, she begins to sniff about. Eventually, she walks into the area where Hojo is, grinning* Mmm.. Virgo smell tasty blood…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *is busy in his laboratory, working on setting up equipment suitable for growing Jenova cells* Go away. I’m busy right now.

Sephiroth: *”We have discussed it multiple times now – I agreed with your idea and suggested my own backup I don’t see why nothing is getting done, even now.”* *flies out of the town and boards the Highwind, moving inside quickly. He aggressively kicks Cloud’s door open and drags him outside, intending to drag him all the way back to the inn* *”You want something done? Talk with the idiot yourself. This current talk is getting us nowhere.”* *moves off the ship and walks back into the town, throwing Cloud against the front door of the house that he and Jenna is staying in* Now stop wasting my time and do something useful!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *nears closer to Hojo, not deterred by his words and sniffs him* Yes, definitely tasty smelling. Virgo like. *giggles and licks her lips*

Yuffie: *yelps as she sees Sephiroth barge in and abduct Cloud. She then yells at him* Hey! Stop that! Leave Cloud alone, you big bully! *frowns and looks about, she then runs to find someone to help her rescue Cloud*

Jenna: *doesn’t respond to Seph’s comments. Instead, she has drifted asleep. So, at the moment, she doesn’t care that Seph has dragged Cloud back to the house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I said I’m busy. Go away and find somebody else to annoy. *snorts and moves away to one of the other tables so he can continue setting up an experiment*

Sephiroth: *drags Cloud down the stairs, much to his dismay. He then shoves Cloud at the bed, growling at Jenna* There’s your hero. Now talk, damn you both. *growls in annoyance* Nothing is ever going to get done if you don’t.

Cloud: *glares back at Sephiroth* I already said I wouldn’t negotiate with you, bastard! What are you trying to do now??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *moves about Hojo then tilts her head and stares at his eyes* Virgo no think so. Virgo wonder how human man can work when human man can’t see what working on. *giggles* Human man is funny.

Jenna: *Tiredly groans and shifts about, trying to ignore the noise that Seph is making. For the time being, she remains asleep. However, she does grumble out* Not now, Seph…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I can see well enough to know what I am doing. While my vision is not perfect, I can still set things up befor the real work begins. *pulls the lab coat around him properly, then continues going about his work* Now get out of here. I don’t want anything to contaminate the area before I even get started.

Sephiroth: *growls and moves over to Jenna, nudging her shoulder* Wake up. You want to get something done? Now is your chance.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: Hmm… *leans in to look at Hojo once more then giggles* Human male quite funny. *she smiles at him then she moves out of the lab. However, after a few minutes, in which she speaks to Sesshou and points out the problems with the man’s eyes and the fact that he doesn’t have proper clothing, she returns to the lab and throws a pile of clothes and several glasses at him* Here. Virgo help.

Jenna: *tiredly groans as Seph nudges her* What are you talking about, Seph..? You’re the one who keeps on saying that we’re wasting time… *slowly opens her eyes to look at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We are. A whole lot of talk and nothing is being done to move forwards. *grunts at her, then nods over at Cloud* You want something done? Talk with him yourself. I have already said as much as I can. There’s nothing more for me to add. *glares at Cloud* If you continue being stubborn, then I’m going to snap your neck. *snarls*

Hojo: *seems confused as the items are thrown at him* What the hell is that for? *begins to tidy up, picking up a pair of glasses to place on. He pops the rest of them in drawers, then moves away with the clothing* I don’t understand.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *yawns and then moves to sit on a table in the lab* Virgo’s glorious queen wants you to work as efficiently as possible. So, when Virgo tell queen that silly human is half-blind and funny because of naked, queen decided to fix problem. Queen also want you to be ready soon. Virgo must watch silly human until he makes results.

Jenna: *sighs and sits upright* Why would he listen to me now when he wouldn’t listen when I went to speak to him in a peaceful manner… *looks over at Cloud then glances up at Seph again* Are you certain that this isn’t just an excuse for you to rough up the man who’s killed you twice?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, it’s not. I’m tired of this useless going back and forth with nothing being done. I already said all I needed to – I don’t know what the issue is now. *snorts* Jenna has a plan, a feasible useful one. So agree to something already. *growls and moves back up the stairs, walking out of the house*

Cloud: *watches him leave* I’m still not interested.

Hojo: Ready soon? *pulls on a pair of pants from the clothing pile* What does your queen want me to be ready for? *turns his nose up* I only serve Jenova.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *moves into the doorway, wanting to insure that Virgo doesn’t mess this up. So, she glances over at Hojo and growls* I told you when I revived your pathetic form, human. I desire to have that troublesome human known as Sephiroth disabled. *flexes her wings then looks over at Virgo* Wake your sister.

Virgo: *broadly grins then nods. She springs to her feet and rushes out of the room*

Jenna: *releases a tired sigh as Sephiroth speaks. She then shakes her head* Too temperamental… Heh, such is to be expected from someone as young as him. *looks over at Cloud* I personally couldn’t care less if you are interested or not. You will either die doing things your way or possibly have a chance taking use of my knowledge of the enemy. *frowns* Though I have no idea why Seph keeps on saying that I have a plan… I don’t.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: What are you hoping to do? My plan so far is to ask Aeris to ask the planet to attack the alien with Lifestream. That’s either going to go very well, or… poorly. The backup plan was to keep hitting it as hard as we all possibly could with summoned spirits. Bahamut ZERO is a good choice. We have two of them now, they’re not too hard to grow.

Hojo: Disabling Sephiroth would take no time at all… you want to aim higher than that. *snorts* Why not ressurrect Jenova? Then we can go back to our initial plans for this planet. And then maybe I can replace the brat and take HIS place alongside her…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph. The lifestream can turn out to be quite disastrous, Cloud. This creature feasts on the energy of souls. The lifestream is nothing more than a mass group of souls. *shakes her head* The only way it would work is if your universe’s energy patterns are indeed incompatible with hers.. Either way, you will be weakening your planet with such a course of action. *sighs* As for summons, they are unlikely to do you much help either. Not unless you know of summoned creatures that can rob a creature of its soul. *shakes her head*

Sesshou: I care not what plans you had for this planet. That wretched human dared to steal from me. *moves closer to Hojo, spreading her wings a bit to appear intimidating* If you disable the boy, you may have him and whoever is with him. Even the girl.. I want both of them to suffer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: We can’t just sit around and do nothing! If we can’t come up with a good idea, then this planet is dead. Aeris told us about what the alien is like. It’s like Jenova all over again times ten… *sighs and heads for the stairs* And I need to do something about it.

Hojo: There’s a girl with him? *stops working and looks up at Sesshou, eyes narrowed in suspicion* What kind of girl?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes in thought* Wait. Your materia. How is it created again? It stores the knowledge of beings who knew how to cast magic, right?

Sesshou: The most obstinate and rebellious of mortals. *snorts in irritation* That sorceress has been a pain and uncooperative from the start. *hisses and seems to flick her tongue in Hojo’s direction* Torment her as you see fit if you can catch both of them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: I know how it’s made and how it forms naturally, but… *stops and glances back at her* Ask Aeris about that stuff. But yeah, materia works like that in some way, or something. *shrugs his shoulders* Go ask her, she’s the expert.

Hojo: Sorceress? I have never heard of this female. It will be interesting to find her. *smirks as he thinks* And she’s with Sephiroth, you say?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes in thought once more* If Seph, Aeris, and I were to be capable of making a customized materia with spells that I know of, or something of that sort. Would you use it? *looks over at Cloud* It’d be a waste of time to even try for such if you would refuse to use it.

Sesshou: If it helps, this is what the female looks like. *her form melts away into a black glob for a brief moment. It then condenses and reshapes until a near exact replica of Jenna stands before Hojo* She goes by the name “Jenna”. And for the last time, yes, she is most definitely with the male.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *stares at Sesshou, his eyes widening as she forms into Jenna* THAT woman…? *glares, seeming furious* I know her… she came to my labratory time after time, because of the test subject. She used to kill my assistants to get near him. And once she even managed to steal him. *growls* What the hell is she doing here?! And why is she with my experiment?

Cloud: I don’t want to get involved with anything concerning that bastard. We’ve been tricked in the past, but…. no more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *her form once again reshapes, soon taking her more draconic form. She then flexes out her wings* The woman is in love with the male known as Sephiroth. All other reasons are unimportant to me. *growls* He stole from me. He will suffer. Both of them will. Now, *lowers her head toward him then snaps at him* make haste!

Jenna: *growls at Cloud and moves up to him. She soon moves to stand in front of him* You have two choices. Die trying to do things on your own, or you can work with us and possibly survive. *narrows her eyes* We both want survival, and for such a purpose, we can set aside our differences with your group. So, which choice do you prefer?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *seems irritated by Sesshou’s demands, but turns his back on her and returns to his work* I’m almost ready to begin growing my first test subject. I will require a few days away from here to gather needed samples.

Cloud: I can survive quite well enough without help from Sephiroth. I don’t care about you – you can help if you want. But if Sephiroth is involved, then forget it. I’m never going to lose my mistrust in him. There’s just too much he’s done against the planet to be forgiven. Killing him first would probably be the better option right now anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *flicks the end of her tail then snorts and turns away from Hojo* Very well, but do not waste my time. I do not care for it at all when any try to waste my time. *stomps out of the lab*

Jenna: *growls at Cloud* I will not permit you to split even a single hair on Sephiroth’s head. Let alone kill him. *scowls* Sephiroth and I are a package deal from now on. To accept my help is to accept help from him as well. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Why are you on his side? Don’t you know anything about what he’s done? He’ll befriend you one day, and then end up stabbing you in the back when something better comes along. Don’t think it won’t happen. He’s betrayed all his friends because of his lust for power and his hatred so far. Don’t think you’re going to be any different just because he’s your friend right now.

Hojo: *snickers as Sesshou leaves* Oh the timing herre simply could not be better…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly smirks at Cloud’s words* Well, I’ll take my chances as far as that bit is concerned. For now, all you need to know is that Sephiroth is my partner, very close partner. I trust him with my very existence. *shakes her head* My reasons are unimportant. What is important is whether or not you are willing to do what must be done in order to survive.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *sighs at her and leans against the wall, thinking hard* Let me talk it over with my friends. I’m not the only one who doesn’t want help from Sephiroth, afterall. *raises a hand to wave goodbye and heads up the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head, finding it strange that Cloud even bothered to give her any gesture such as a wave goodbye. She then shrugs and moves to sit on the bed again. She then shakes her head* Hopefully, Seph will be calmer when he returns…

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.