The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks down at Seph, shaking her head* Yes, I figured out that he passed out, but.. that’s completely unlike him.. *sighs and pats the top of the infant’s head. She then grins as she hears Seph speak* Ah good, you’re awake again… *looks down at Seph* Are you feeling alright?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at her, still seeming to be dazed* What the hell were you doing…? *lowers his head* Mmpph… what’s wrong with you…? *shakes his head slowly, looking unhappy* That was positively disgusting… *pushes himself to his feet, frowning at the infant* Is it alright?

Aeris: *now that everything is OK again, she leaves the room to reattend to the bath*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I gave birth, Seph… I thought you’ve read up on a number of books to help you get ready for this moment. *shakes her head at him* And she’s fine, Seph. *holds the infant out toward him* See. She only got scared when you fell.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: But… you… *lowers his head again, looking immensely troubled, telepathically expressing to her the thoughts and memories of her eating her own afterbirth. Along with the signal comes his disgust and the fact that he is nauseated by it* I’m glad the infant is alright, though…

Aeris: *steps back into the bedroom, grinning* You can take your bath now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Mutters at Seph* I was hungry and it has nutrients that are useful for a woman who just gave birth. I remember reading something like that in the books that you bought. I didn’t understand what they meant at first, but.. *Shrugs* Better to eat it than to let it go to waste. *glances over at Aeris then nods* Seph, can you help me get there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, nodding. He sets the baby down on the clean bed, then moves over to her, trying to lead her out of the room* Stay close and follow me. Alright? *grunts and supports her a bit, slowly walking out of the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words and leans against him. She is more than content to use him as a support for now. However, she does look up toward his face quite often as they walk. Eventually, she clears her throat* Are you certain that you’re alright? I didn’t think of you as the type to faint with ease.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I’m fine.. I don’t want to talk about it. *slowly leads her out of the room, and into the bathroom where Aeris is waiting* Fuck off, Cetra. I can do this without your help. *snorts* Go attend to the bedroom. The brat is in there, too…

Aeris: *sighs, but doesn’t argue and leaves the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph* I would like it if you would speak to me about things that you don’t want others to know about, Seph.. It would mean a lot to me. *frowns even more as she hears what he called their child* Don’t do that, Seph. There’s no reason for you to insult our child a few moments after it was born.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles as he shuts the door on them* It was screaming… *moves back over to Jenna, then tries to help her strip down* Your large belly still exists. What the hell is going on? *frowns and tries to poke at it**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* It will take me a while to return back to my normal shape, Seph.. *shakes her head then bats his hand away* Though, if you continue to do that, I will have to abuse your sensitivities as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you’re going to tickle me, then no. *moves his hand away as it’s batted at* Well, hurry up and get in the bath. You’ll feel a lot better soon. *steps back from her and moves to the sink, splashing cold water on his face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at him. She then moves to settle down into the tub* You know, you could join me. I would welcome your company. *grins at him, already imagining his nude form*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* You should clean yourself up first. You just gave birth. *moves away, putting down both lids on the toilet so he can sit on the top* Go ahead. I’ll help you out if needed. *frowns* I should probably bring the infant in here and get it washed off. It was still covered in it’s own birthing fluids.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at Seph. Though, she mutters under her breath* I’d still like to have your hands all over me.. But yes, the infant should probably be cleaned off. *Sighs* Go ahead and get her, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and gets to his feet, leaving the room. He returns within a few minutes, carrying the infant into the room, still bundled up in the towels she was placed in* Here. You do it. *frowns* I would end up killing it. Or harming it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* That is complete nonsense, Seph. In fact, you said the same sort of thing when I was teaching you about sex. Were you right there, hm? *Shakes her head at him. She then sits up a bit and begins to gently wash off the child* Come here and help me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Of course I was right there beside when you were teaching me about sex… I am not that well endowed, though I appreciate the suggestion. *moves to her side and then begins to aggitate the water, splashing the infant off quickly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives Seph an exasperated look* You’re the one who made the statements, Seph. You thought it’d be painful for me. *Shakes her head then sighs at his motions* And slow down. There is no reason for you to be rushing this. *moves to grip onto Seph’s hand then tries to guide him through a slower pace of motions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and crouches down properly, being much more gentle than before. He keeps the infant wet, then rubs at her skin, looking around for some soap* I’m glad this rubbish on her doesn’t smell. *frowns* I just wish it would stop wiggling.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph’s words* You can’t expect her to be still as a doll, Seph. Even you moved around a lot when you were first born. *glances down at the girl* She’s being quiet though, so that’s good. *turns her attention to Seph* Did you ever bother to think of a name?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A name…? *pauses, frowning* I didn’t even think of it… give me a day or two to research something. *frowns and tries to hold the infant’s limbs still so he can wash under her arms* Stay still, you squirming little brat. *growls slightly in frustration, frowning further as water slops onto his sleeve, soaking it through* Damn…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennna: *sighs at Seph and shakes her head* Stop using that word, Seph. Our child is not a brat. There is nothing bratty that she has done yet. *frowns at him* There’s no reason for you to be insulting her and calling her spoiled and snobbish. *glances down at his sleeve then grins* Looks like you should have joined me after all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Wait until it urinates on you. You’re lucky it’s not a male – it doesn’t have anything to aim with. *frowns at his sleeve* My highest priority is your comfort. Then the child’s. When it wakes up, it will probably demand you feed it. Might as well relax while you can. You must be tired.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* Yes, I am quite tired, Seph. Still, our child is not a brat. I do not appreciate the fact that you are insulting it right away. *frowns at him* Especially since it was you who convinced me to keep it. You should be more grateful.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.