The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs* Soon, soon… let me check… *moves to the end of the bed, prying her legs apart so she can get a better look. She closes her eyes and scans Jenna’s belly* Yes, I say it’s about time to push. You’re fully dialated now. *slowly nods her head, then picks up a towel* Raise your bottom and I’ll place another one of these under you. It’s going to get quite messy I’m afraid.

Sephiroth: *scowls further than he already is, turning his head away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *unintelligably grumbles. Soon enough, she lifts her butt in order to accomidate Aeris’s motions. Once the towel is in place, she settles back down then continues to grumble. At least, until the next wave of contractions hit. At that point, she begins to push, wanting the child out of her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: At least you’re not yelling and swearing like most people do right now… good job. *moves back to the foot of the bed, prying Jenna’s legs open so she can remain in position if needed*

Sephiroth: *frowns* *”I’m sure in any other situation you would kick her away from there… I would if I were in your position right now.”* *sighs* *”Do you want me to get you a glass of water?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls in irritation at Aeris* Oh, fuck off… I’ll yell and curse whenever I feel like it. *She continues to push though, wanting the infant out of her. She shakes her head at Seph’s questoin* ~I just want this thing out of me…~ *after a bit more pushing, the head of the newborn would be exposed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Okay, keep pushing, it’s nearly out. *moves her hands under the infant’s head to support it, waiting for the shoulders so she can help pull it out*

Sephiroth: *glances down the bed, then turns his head away again, gripping onto Jenna’s hand* *”I can understand that. It’s nearly over, so you will have your wish.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pants slightly as she pauses for a brief moment. She then nods and resumes pushing. She grits her teeth and grumbles under her breath as she continues to push. It would take only another few minutes, but the infant would be fully out soon after quite a bit of pushing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *remains in position, helping to pull the infant out by it’s shoulders. She holds it closeby, promptly wrapping it up in a towel as it begins to cry* We need some scissors or something… *yelps* Sephy, go find some and cut the cord!

Sephiroth: *grunts in frustration and moves off to the kitchen to find something appropriate to cut with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *flops down on her back, utterly exhausted. She then closes her eyes and tries to relax for a bit* Thank all the gods that exist… That’s over.

Infant: *squirms about in Aeris’s grip. She is still covered in the membrane from the womb, so she isn’t too happy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *tries to hold the child as best as she can, rolling it onto its stomach so she can pat it and help clear any possible leftover fluid from it’s breathing passages, then grins* Seems healthy enough. *yells out to Sephiroth* Come on, we haven’t got all day!

Sephiroth: *scowls and heads back into the room with a pair of kitchen scissors intended for food preparation. He says nothing as he moves across to the bed, using the scissors to cut the cord some inches from the infant’s belly* Now shut up…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Infant: *continues to cry, still scared and uncomfortable since she is no longer in the womb. She wiggles about and coughs as Aeris pats her back*

Jenna: *is too tired to care about the crying for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *once the cord is cut, she bundles up the child properly in an attempt to calm her down, then promptly hands her to Sephiroth* Here, you hold the baby. It’s not over yet. *moves back to her position, nudging Jenna’s legs* You still have to pass the afterbirth stuff, Jenna. It might not happen immediately, but be prepared for it.

Sephiroth: *frowns and drops the scissors as the infant is thrust onto him. He promptly moves away, not entirely sure what to do. Shortly afterwards however, he carries the child back to Jenna, trying to hand it to her* Here, you take this…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over at Aeris. Her eyes widen then she loudly grumbles* What? There’s more to it than that? *scowls* Wasn’t it enough before? *glances up at Seph and shakes her head* It’s your child as well, Seph.. hold onto it for a bit.

Infant: *slowly calms down after she’s given to Sephiroth. She then yawns and begins settling down to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and tries to set the infant down on Jenna’s chest, being overly gentle in his movements* No, really.. you take it. Hold onto it… feed it or something… *frowns, turning his head away*

Aeris: *nods her head* Just one last bit. Then we’ll move you so you can sleep somewhere clean and we’ll tidy this mess up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Seph* Aren’t you listening at all to the girl here? There’s more. *shakes her head* Seph, please, just take care of it for a short bit. It is your responsibility as much as it is mine. You can’t just thrust it at me. *Frowns at him* How about trying to determine the sex.. even though Aeris probably already knows.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and moves away from Jenna again, holding onto the infant. He nods and sits down on the other bed, placing it down infront of him, opening up the blankets to get a better look at it* It’s a female. *mutters* Definitely a female… *scowls at Aeris* How did she know already?

Aeris: I guessed it. I also sensed it a few times, but didn’t want to say anything. *remains where she is* Go run Jenna a hot bath or something, Sephy. She’s going to need it once this is over. Oh, and… *telepathically transmits the last part to him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph* Actually, it’s mostly because she was there when the infant was placed into that clothing. Only an idiot would not be able to tell the sex on an unclothed babe. *shakes her head. She then frowns as she feels another contraction. Soon enough, she pushes out the placenta*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches down to touch the baby’s face, keeping a close eye on it. He bundles it back up, then frowns as he watches Jenna’s behaviour* Oh, this is the next part…? *keeps a close eye on her, not wanting anything bad to happen*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pants, rather tired out, as the placenta slides out of her. She then glares at Aeris* That had better be the end of it.. I don’t think that I can handle much more. *snorts in irritation at the very thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *nods her head* That’s the last of it… do you want me to run you a hot bath? You should get cleaned up as soon as possible, it’s not nice to lie in that… well, stuff. *moves out of the room, heading for the bathroom so she can turn on the bath as suggested*

Sephiroth: *relaxes as Jenna snorts, figuring she’s more or less her normal self and OK. He picks up the infant again, just keeping an eye on it for now, curious about it’s features*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* Well, Seph could have gotten a bath for me just as well as you could have. *shakes her head then sits up slightly. She is still a bit tired out. However, she soon eyes the placenta. Soon enough, she grabs it and begins to eat it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps a close eye on Jenna, staring at the mess infront of her from the birthing process. When she begins to eat it however, he stares hard at her, not believing what he is seeing. He begins to shake a bit, his vision going funny. Soon after, he collapses, falling off the bed, making a loud thud as his head hits the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Infant: *makes a whining noise as she hits the ground. Soon after, she begins to loudly wail for help. Luckily, she had landed on top of Sephiroth, so she’s not seriously hurt*

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Sephiroth* ~Seph??~ *she quickly finishes downing the placenta. Then she slowly tries to get to her feet, but she feels quite a bit weak and not up to running* ~Cetra bitch, get in here, now! Seph’s unconscious…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *yelps from the bathroom* What?! *quickly moves into the room, scooping up the howling child, checking her over for injury. She quickly scans her, becoming releived when she discovers that the infant is just shaken and frightened. She cuddles the baby close to her chest, patting her back* Oh come now, shhh! It’s alright… *glances down at Sephiroth, scanning him too* He’s alright too. Lay him out on the floor and he’ll wake up.

Sephiroth: *doesn’t respond for the time being*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grunts then holds out her hands* Just give me my child… I’m too exhausted to move Seph around… *glances down at him* Anyway, that man is quite heavy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *hands the baby over to Jenna* Alright, but hold onto her. I’ll move Sephy. *crouches down, easing out Sephiroth’s posture, lying him flat on the floor. She pats the side of his face, grinning at him* Come on.. *scans him over* He’s just knocked out. He’ll be right again soon.

Sephiroth: *begins to groan after another few moments, slowly sitting up* What the hell…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.