The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph… *Snorts* Don’t fool yourself into thinking that I like your style of food, Seph. I do not like it at all. *shakes her head* The spike-headed idiot isn’t hunting you down, is he?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: He’s been looking for me, but he hasn’t found me. I haven’t made myself easy to find. He’s been here, too. I tricked him into thinking I was the farmer and he left. *smirks, seeming pleased at his announcement*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, well, I suppose that much shouldn’t surprise me at all. Cloud was never known to be that good at telling truth from fiction. *smirks at Seph* Though I must admit, you are a horrible actor.. How the fuck are you tricking anyone?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You want to know how? *tries to pry into her mind, attempting to trick her eyes and ears into believing he is the farmer, the illusion taking advantage of past memories in order to get an accurate pitch/tone of the voice* Ah’ don’t lahk the look o’ dem chocobos, now. *changes the illusion in his influence to Kerash* Get out of here!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* You’re still a bad actor, Seph. *Snorts at him* Not to mention, you clearly don’t have a damn clue how Kerash acts.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *withdraws from her mind again* It mustn’t have worked, then. I was trying to leech from your memories as well. *frowns* If that part wasn’t active, then none of it may as well have happened.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow at Seph’s words* Right… I do have a fully in tact ability to register memories, Seph. However, you only looked and sounded like Kerash. You most certainly did not act like her. Hence, it is a flawed technique.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Well it worked on the other idiots. So it wasn’t so flawed. It worked – that’s all I really care about. And they’re not hassling us now, are they? *leans back in the chair and eyes the TV* This gets worse every time I sit down to it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph. She then grabs a book before tossing it at him, trying to make it land on his head without causing him pain* Oh, you just complain too much, Seph. *Shakes her head at him. She then frowns and stands up* Pardon me. *with that, she leaves toward the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems most amused and ducks, causing the book to sail over his head and knock over a vase, smashing it onto the ground. He loudly snickers in amusement, then leans back in the chair again, waiting for Jenna to return*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *spends several minutes in the bathroom. After a bit, she returns to the area where Seph is. She frowns at him, slowly shaking her head* I believe that you might want to locate the pink bitch. Assuming that I am correct, I think the term “my water just broke” is what applies..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* What? *moves to his feet, seeming confused* How do you know that just happened? *pauses, thinking for a moment* I’ll go find her… *moves out of the room quickly* *”Sit down or something. It’s going to take awhile.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph* Well, when there is liquid leaking from that area… it’s a rather safe guess. *nods as Sephiroth leaves the room. Soon enough, she moves to sit down once more. She closes her eyes and tries to relax as much as she possibly can, given the circumstances*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads out of the house, soon finding Aeris in the barn. He grabs her by the arm and hauls her into the house, growling* Don’t complain about it, just come with me and you’ll see! *grunts, leading her to Jenna* See? See what I was saying? It’s time, damn it.

Aeris: *blinks, sighing* Alright. Go get some cold water and some towels. And a face cloth. *moves to Jenna’s side and rubs her shoulder* You’ll be alright. Sephy and I will take care of you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Aeris then mutters* I don’t think I’ve felt any contractions quite yet… This probably isn’t going to be quick nor easy. *sighs* Should I be lying down or something?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Actually, you can do whatever you like until the contractions start getting very close togethter. But you should be somewhere comfortable incase that happens. They will make you weak, and all you will want to do is lie down. *nudges her* Go to the bedroom now and save yourself the hassle later. Sephy can follow you and keep you entertained.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… *looks over at Seph* Somehow, I think he’s much too worried as is to be that entertaining. *shakes her head. Soon enough, she gets to her feet then moves over to the bedroom so that she can lie down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: He’s flustered. *grins in amusement* Come on, Sephy. Follow your wife into the room and keep her company. *moves over to him once Jenna has moved off and pulls him into the bedroom along with her*

Sephiroth: *growls at Aeris* I’m quite capable of moving for myself, thank you. *yanks his arm away, then moves to the bedside, frowning* Just tell me if you need anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stops and deeply frowns at Aeris* You know full well that we aren’t married, girl. I am not Seph’s wife. *Shakes her head at Aeris* You’ve tormented Seph on that issue more than- *scowls as she feels the first contraction. Soon enough, she moves to lie on the bed, not wanting to remain standing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches Jenna tense up, then turns his head away, glancing out the window as a means of distraction* This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better… *reaches out to grasp at her hand, wanting to offer some kind of support*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins as she notices Seph’s hand. She then lightly squeezes it, trying to indicate to Seph that she appreciates the offer* Thank you. *closes her eyes and tries to relax. At least, until the next contraction hits. It would take about four hours, but eventually, the contrations are close enough to indicate that it’s fully time to give birth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *remains nearby, giving Jenna instructions as needed. She places some towels under her, keeping a few more nearby if needed. She has also given Sephiroth a basin with cold water in it to keep a washcloth cool and to place on Jenna’s forehead* I’d say you’re about ready… when I give the instruction, start pushing. If you push too soon, you can tear something. OK?

Sephiroth: *scowls at the fuss, but remains nearby, dabbing at Jenna’s face with the washcloth as needed, otherwise saying nothing at all. He occaisonally touches her arm or her face, offering silent support*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* It better be. I am seriously considering having Seph use his sword to just cut this thing out of me.. *frowns as another contraction hits her. She then squeezes on Seph’s hand, partially out of instinct. Unfortunately, since the gloves are mechanically powered, the squeeze can actually have enough pressure to hurt Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to care that Jenna is hurting him as she grips hard onto his hand. He remains still as she continues to dig into his hand, shaking his head* You’re not cutting that thing out of you… it just wouldn’t do at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph… *her right eye twitches as another wave of contractions hits her soon after* When the fuck do I start pushing?? *glares at Aeris*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.