The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* We need to get off this planet, then… and we’ll need to keep a much keener eye on our activities here until it’s finished. *snorts* You’re right, though… I doubt something is private after somebody is legally dead…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words* I agree fully… *turns her attention back to the television then cocks her eyebrow as the media begins going though the things that Seph wrote down in the medical report. Then, they state that Jenna had no sexual partners before Sephiroth, hence, if it was the real Sephiroth, that the man has defiled a virgin* Welll… that’s completely wrong.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Speculation and nonsense. They’re going to need details to print in their stupid magazines in order to sell them. I suspect they will also start making things up. *shakes his head* Forget it. Turn it off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *playfully smirks at Sephiroth* Aww… but they have so many handsome old videos of a dashing young man. *softly chuckles then frowns as the possible mental defects come up over hte fetus*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* They have very little to go by. *eyes the TV when the mental defects report comes up, then scowls further* Turn it off, or I will turn it off on you. I am not going to sit here and listen to some reporter tell the entire world that my offspring is retarded.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Very well, Seph. *reaches over and flicks off the television. She then shakes her head at him* Just calm down, alright? It doesn’t matter what they think about you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Everything about it matters, Jen. *loudly snorts* Their propaganda and slandering of my name is a collosial insult! *snarls* I shouldnt’ stand for it… *grits his teeth in anger* I should be going out there to kill him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: “Him”? *glances at Seph* Exactly who is this “him” that you will be killing, Seph? From what I can tell, there are several who are responsible for this. However, the initial bout of fear over you only came from Cloud Strife and his group. You didn’t exactly advertise yourself all that much during that time. In fact, didn’t you ear a cloak or something?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I should kill the doctor, the reporter, the stupid ultrasound nurse that leaked the information… I should be killing all of them! *snorts* I didn’t advertise my prescence to Cloud when he was trying to follow me. I only did that one warning with the Midgar Zolom to scare them off. It didn’t work. *frowns* I never wore a cloak. That must have been one of the clones.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* I would have thought that you would have done something not to be seen by the idiots who would mob you for autographs. It’s not overly important. *walks toward the window and watches Aeris ride on the chocobo* I do wish she’d fall off that thing…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph, perhaps… What does it matter? *heads over to the window, glancing outside also* That can be arranged. *manipulates the mind of the Chocobo and causes it to go on a wild frenzy, bucking wildly, throwing Aeris off not long after*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph* I said it wasn’t important. Hence, it does not matter at all.. Anyway, it’s in the pas- *frowns as she watches the chocobos then frowns at Seph* Well, that’s doing it the cheap way, Seph. *shakes her head at him* That’s hardly satisfying. *moves to poke him in the abdomen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks at Jenna, stiffening his stomach muscles as he is poked, otherwise not reacting to her poking at all. He shakes his head and begins to chuckle, shrugging* You didn’t say how, you know. I can’t help it if your requests aren’t specific.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph. *keeps her hand next to Seph’s abdomen* Well then, I guess I’ll just have to teach you to read my mind more often. *smirks at him. Then, she begins to tickle him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t read minds. It leads to problems, and… *growls slightly and grabs at her hands, frowning* That is a dirty tactic. *tries to hold onto her hands so she cannot tickle him any more* This is not going to work out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at him* Hm? What exactly are you referring to with “this”? *glances down at her hands then continues trying to get her hands closer to his abdomen so that she can resume tickling*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “This” referring to the foolish thing you are trying to do. Cut it out. *scowls, becoming mildly irritated now. He continues to hold onto her hands, though if she pulls on them enough, he’d let them go*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, I’m just trying to have a little fun, Seph. *looks up into his eyes* Lighten up, Seph. It’s not like it will kill you to laugh.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It won’t kill me to laugh, but I’m still asking you not to tickle me as I do not enjoy it. Is something like that so hard to comprehend and understand? *frowns at her, then slowly shakes his head, releasing her hands again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* You can be such a pain at times, Seph. *sighs at him* It’s not the most horrible thing in the universe to be tickled. *yawns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at her, smirking* Do you want me to poke you in the side continually? You would not enjoy that either. *moves away from her, then sits down again, sighing* Damn media…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, I am not poking you and you know it. *shakes her head at him* Those are two completely different actions. *snorts at him. Soon enough, she walks into the bedroom, intending to rest up for a bit*

*The next few months go by without much cause for alarm. Hardly anyone even noticed that the owners of the chocobo ranch had died. So, Jenna, Sephiroth, and Aeris were left alone for the most part.

However, Jenna became more annoyed and grumpy as her abdomen swelled even more. As the due date came even closer, she’d silently hope that the child would be out of her so that she can move around properly again. The most that she’d say out loud at times are grumbles that indicated that she was ready to just cut the child out of her womb.

For now, Jenna is sitting in front of what little television she has in the location, not overly thrilled about it. However, she finds it more interesting than staring at a wall*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has kept himself occupied over the last few months, killing things for Jenna, also using illusionary tricks when people from faraway come to the farm to inspect the area. He tricks them into believing that he is the farmer and they are not hassled beyond that. Sephiroth also spends time in the human cities and in Kalm, gathering and purchasing food he enjoys eating.
    He walks back to the farm after one of these trips, carrying three large boxed hot pizzas back with him. He sets them down in the kitchen, then wanders towards Jenna after plucking up a slice to munch on* You look bored out of your mind. *smirks and offers her his slice of pizza*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him then looks over at him* You try being entertained and active when you can’t move that well… *looks at the pizza. She grumbles; however, she does swipe the pizza and quickly eats it, trying to avoid the taste*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You can’t really be active when you can’t move well. Thus your sentence doesn’t make a great deal of sense. *seems amused as she takes the pizza, then leans back, relaxing in the chair* I bought enough of that to last us a few days.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.