The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at the thought* I don’t think I’m a very viable sperm donor, for the reasons you listed. My hybridization would likely harm any offspring if I were to conceive. *scowls at the idea* If I am not sterile… you have my files, correct? Perhaps you can ask Centra for the answer to that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Seph* It’s not an overly important subject in my mind, Seph. Neither of us are trying for children. *yawns once more* I’m going to get some rest. *snuggles up against him then closes her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods at her* Best of luck with that. *teleports one of his books to his hand so he can read*

Red XIII: *walks by the house some time later. He walks up to the doorway, ears raised high on his head. When he hears nothing inside, he raises his head and releases an almighty roar to announce his prescence and arrival. He then tries to push the front door open, banging it a few times with his paw, making a lot of racket*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as the roar disturbs her sleep. At first, she tries to bury her head against Seph’s body, wanting to remain asleep. But as the noise continues, she slits open her eyes and grumbles* Annoying… *slowly pushes herself to a sitting position and yawns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks over at her, half asleep himself. He lightly pushes her off and sits up, grunting* I suppose it’s time for the talk with the group’s idiot… *gets to his feet and heads up the stairs, opening the front door* You’re late. Could you have announced your arrival more quietly?

Red XIII: I am not late – there was no designated time for me to come here. *walks past him and moves inside, shaking the snow off his fur* And I didn’t know what you were up to here. I heard things happened earlier, and I did not want to take my chances this time. *sniffs the air* Where’s the female?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles as she pushes herself up to her feet and makes her way upstairs just in time to hear Red ask where she is. She then snorts and grumbles* “The female” has a name. It is Jenna. *yawns then moves to stand by Seph’s side. She then looks down at Red* So?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: *raises his head up* Only some of the group have agreed to help. The rest still want to side with Cloud. I’m sorry that I cannot do much about that, female. *sighs and shakes his head* But we will gather just inside of the town soon enough… *lowers his head* Then you may direct us in what to do. We won’t be so useful without the Highwind, but… *shrugs his shoulders* Cid won’t come. He wants to stand by Cloud’s decision.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head then glances over at Seph* I don’t recall saying that I wanted to command anyone one around… Nor direct anyone. *Shakes her head* And I already told you, I have a name, cat. *Snorts in annoyance* Exactly who has agreed to listen to us?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: Yuffie, myself, Barret. And Tifa. Cid and Cloud refuse to go, but they are fairly stubborn anyway. *shrugs his shoulders again* You don’t want to lead us? Then why were you talking to Cloud and trying to tell him what to do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Trying to form an alliance and trying to take over are two different things. *glances at Seph* If your group must have someone to lead you, then Seph probably will have to be the one. I am no leader. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: *shakes his head at Jenna’s comment* Sephiroth will not lead us. Nobody would allow it. *nods at Jenna* I know for a fact that the entire group would prefer you to lead us. If Cloud hears that Sephiroth is leading us, then… *sighs* It won’t go well. It could permanently divide the group. We want to help you, but not get involved in Cloud’s loyalty issues.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns and glances over at Seph once more, trying to search for a clue as to what to say*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs his shoulders* *”I personally think the idea of declaring somebody as a leader in a democratic group is stupid. But if you’re the one with the most ideas and strategies, declare yourself the leader so you can work out what to do properly. I will stand by your decisions unless I disagree with them. You may also feel free to ask me anything.”* *folds his arms* We don’t care about Spikehead and his stupid loyalty issues. If there is a problem with the planet, we need to deal with that first and foremost. I know I would rather ensure and choose the planet’s survival over somebody’s respect issues.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls and ponders over the issue. She then snorts and shakes her head* I wasn’t looking to lead anyone. I was only going to give guidance since I know the enemy.. It is not my fault that the idiotic blonde wouldn’t even listen to a word I was saying. *turns her attention to Red* Nor was I attempting to split up your group. *thinks for a moment* Aren’t there members of your group that you did not mention for either side of this issue? The mechanical cat and the dead man?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: Vincent? We haven’t seen him for a good while now. Nearly a year. We know where he is, but… we don’t want to disturb him. He wouldn’t be much good on missions in his current state of mourning. And Cait Sith is probably with Reeve Tuesti right now. We have all the available members we could get ahold of.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, so even after nearly thirty years, the dead man mourns over Seph’s mother. *Shakes her head* I still have no intentions on leading anyone. I never was a leader or anything. *moves to Seph’s side and leans against him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: If you will not lead us, then we will probably go nowhere. *sighs* I’ll go back to the ship and try talking to Cloud again. We need to do something soon. Aeris hasn’t told us that the alien is up to anything bad yet, but if you say it’s a threat, then it’s liable to do something soon… *sits on his haunches, then begins to lick his paw so he can preen his face with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her eyes darken a bit as she thinks of how much of a threat Sesshou is* You can call her that. After all, that creature has “devoured” the equivalent of over a hundred galaxies, not just planets, in her span of existence. However, when you take into account that she’s existed since time itself, she’s not that fast of a mover. *Shakes her head* Even if I did lead your little group, what is there to prove that Seph isn’t just manipulating me and thus leading your group through me, hm? Did you even consider that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: I never took that into account… *moves to his feet again and heads for the door* Oh well, I’m going back to the ship now. I’m sorry we couldn’t accomplish anything or reach an agreement. Perhaps I’ll come back later. *walks outside into the snow*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs* This is going no where fast.. *slowly shakes her head then frowns and shoots a slight glare at Seph* And don’t you dare say “I told you so” again. You have yet to voice a single viable alternative plan.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think you should have taken his suggestion to lead. I don’t know why you didn’t. If you don’t want to command and instruct the operation, what do you want to do, exactly? I’m not sure if I really understand what it is you want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Seph* What I want is quite simple, Seph. Why do the dirty work myself when I can get others to do it for me. But first, they must have the right tools. *Shakes her head at him* At the very least, they’ll provide distraction enough for us to find an actual solution to the problem. *makes herself comfortable as she continues to lean against him* And as I said several times, I’m not leader material. I would have thought that someone such as you, who had to pick out squad leaders on a regular basis, would already know that without me telling you this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* This entire situation is fast becoming a huge waste of time. If you have a plan, then execute it. I don’t see why we have to care who’s leading and who is not. *folds his arms* If you want them to provide a distraction, tell them what you want them to do. They obviously can’t organize themselves, and their own ‘leader’ doesn’t want to lead or help you. *snorts* So just do it yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* And yet you didn’t respond to the other bit that I said. *shakes her head then moves up off of him. Then, she heads back downstairs* You come up with a plan since I’m just wasting time as far as you’re concerned. *once downstairs, she lies down on the bed again, wanting to get warm under the covers once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her* I already came up with a plan! What the hell was wrong with that one? *growls louder* This is all useless and ridiculous… *moves outside, thouroughly irritated. He walks in the direction of the Highwind, determined to get something started now*

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.