The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, good. I’ll cook this up, and something else… *glances out the window, frowning* Aren’t you getting tired of Chocobo yet? *heads for the door anyway, picking up a large sharp kitchen knife*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head to watch Seph leave. She then shrugs and mutters* Yea, I suppose it’s a bit boring. However, I can live with the same food for quite some time. It’s alright. *returns to reading Seph’s journal entries*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*Sephiroth spends the next five minutes outside, where there is a lot of squawking and ruckus. Several chocobos flee the area, some running past the farm window, loudly warking in fear. After the time has passed, Sephiroth drags a headless chocobo carcass into the house, and immediately works on cutting one of the legs off* Here. *offers it to her, then drags the rest of the carcass into the kitchen, littering the floor with feathers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up from the book as Seph hands over the chocobo leg. She then grins and nods* Thank you, Seph. *tosses the journal to the side, leaving it in the middle of the floor. Then, she grabs the leg and begins to munch on the edible parts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to carve chunks of flesh off the bird, tossing them onto a baking tray. He fumbles through the cupboards again, finding some sauces, placing them onto the meat before placing the tray into the oven* Not a very interesting meal, but.. *shrugs* I am improvising. *drags the rest of the carcass across the room to Jenna, then sits down next to her* Go for it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Smirks at Sephers* Hmm.. imporvising? Was that part of your training in SOLDIER? How to fake knowledge in how to make food? *winks at Seph. She then continues to eat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It wasn’t part of training. It was learned along the way when it was quickly discovered that our standard-issue rations were utterly inedible or unpalatable. *twitches slightly at the thought* But we got by. Now shut up and eat. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, and here I thought that you learned about hamburger stands when you found out that rations were inedible and unpalatable. Or, are you just going to blame all the times I saw you heading toward one while you were in training in Junon on Zack?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, when in training, they were convenient. I was referring to out on the field. When moving into position in the middle of a war. If your food is inedible, you have to improvise and find something else to eat. Killing a monster and cooking it up with whatever you have can work out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* You know, when you were in the field, you were a commanding officer. You could have always gotten others to cook for you. *chuckles at him* Then again, most males can’t cook at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I agree with this. And your latter comment. *glances back at his cooking food, then smirks* It’s not true though. I can cook quite well, thank you. And although you probably wouldn’t guess it, this isn’t the only thing I can cook.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph* Actually, I guessed that you could cook well enough. You’ve been keeping yourself fed since you left the idiots and went with me. Hence, you have to know something about food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know how to heat it up and cook it in such a way that I am not going to get food poisoning from ill-prepared food. Though there have been a few times in the past where I have gotten sick from eating strange plants on your island.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, they’re not strange plants. You’re just unfamiliar with them because you come from another planet, Seph. *snorts and shakes her head* You could ask me, though. I do happen to know which plants are poisonous.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They were bright yellow, neon yellow, with pink flesh inside and black seeds. They were strange and they caused me to get a severe belly ache. At least, until I vomited. *scowls* And yes… in future I will ask you for the difference between poisonous fruit and good food. *moves to his feet so he can attend to his food in the kitchen, turning the heat down on his boiling vegetables*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* You can come to me for assistnace on such at any point, Seph. *sniffs the air then mutters* Perhaps you might want to get together some extra made up…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks over at her* You can’t be serious. You actually want to eat some of this? But there’s a whole dead bird at your feet. If you’re hungry, why not eat more of that? *frowns* Unless you’re actually taking an interest in my cooking… or in cooked food in general…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* The smell is quite tantalizing… *glances to the side* But I can’t explain why. I still don’t care much about human food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Its not human food. It’s my food. I’m not a human. *grunts slightly, then turns the vegetables on low-heat so they can stay warm while he waits for the meat in the oven to finish baking. He makes his way back over to Jenna, lightly nudging her as he sits back down again* You really want some? It doesn’t smell that good. And I think some of the meat still has feathers on it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph* The mere fact that it is you making that human-style food does not make the food any different. It is still the food that was developed by humans in order to please their weak stomachs. *moves to lean against Seph once he sits down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Are you saying I have a weak stomach, then? *raises an eyebrow at her, scowling slightly. He doesn’t take much offense to the comment however, and remains nearby Jenna so she can lean up against him properly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Would you get sick if I asked you to take a bite out of that- *points to the chocobo carcass which she’s been munching off of* -without cooking an inch of it. Just take a bit of the meat or an organ and eat it as it is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I would probably get sick if I ate some of that raw, yes. If not for the bacteria in the animal, then definitely parasites. I am not going to eat it… I’d get ill from something, easily. *scowls at the bird, then checks on the meat cooking in the oven* This won’t be ready for a while. *moves to the sink and drains the water off, dumping the vegetables into a bowl before moving back over to Jenna so he can eat them**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at Seph’s words then shrugs* As I said, your stomach is weaker than mine. *glances at his bowl as he sits down. She then scoots over closer to Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not. I can eat things that would probably make you sick to your stomach. *stabs a fork in some of the vegetable pieces and begins to casually eat, smirking as Jenna scoots over to him* You want some? *offers her the fork*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.