The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* ~You’re quite alert and prepared, no matter what you say, Seph.~ *glances at the nurse then nods. Soon enough, she grabs the towel and begins to wipe off her stomach. She frowns as she notes the size of her abdomen, but doesn’t comment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not on edge though. Prepared, yes. What for? Anything.”* *grunts* Good… how long will it be until the images are printed? If we don’t have to wait for them today, I’d like to leave now.

Nurse: *moves away from Jenna, wheeling the ultrasound machine back to it’s place in the corner so she can deal with it over there* Give it about three days. You can come and pick the scans up then. The doctor will also write a report of his findings. Just sign the papers and pay at the front desk.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* ~Does the word denial mean anything in your dictionary?~ *sighs then tosses aside the towel. She then readjusts her clothing so that it’s on properly again. Soon enough, she stands up then moves over to Seph’s side* Come on, let’s go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* It’s done here. *glances over at the nurse* Thank you. *frowns, debating whether or not to add more* I trust any findings will remain confidential. *grasps Jenna’s arm and tries to lead her from the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *squeezes Seph’s hand as he grabs onto her, wanting to let him know that he has her support. Soon enough, she begins to follow him* ~I hardly think you have much more than death threats to be able to force that woman to keep any findings confidential, Seph… Also, how are you going to pay?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You can worry about that later, Jenna.”* *leads her to the desk, picking up some forms to fill out, quickly scribbling a signature at the bottom before tossing them back onto the table* *”Come on, let’s go back. Aeris is probably afraid on her own.”* *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph. *Shakes her head* As much as I want to believe that, Seph, there’s only chocobos left on that strip of land. I highly doubt there’s anything worth fearing. *Still, she moves to follow Seph. Mostly, because she wants to get back to someplace more comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There’s still the lonliness to deal with, and the dead bodies. *once outside, he scoops her up in his arms, teleporting them back to the farm. Unfortunately he miscalculates the return point and ends up in a giant pile of hay meant for the birds in the barn*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *wraps her arms about Seph’s neck, making herself comfortable in his arms. Once the reappear, she stares down at the hay then mutters* Well, I suppose I should be glad that you’re holding me such that my legs are in that stuff.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *steps out of the hay pile, scowling as he places her on the ground again* I apologize for that. *scowls and begins to shake it off his pants* Damn birds. Well, you’re back here. Might as well go inside and enjoy yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* I suppose so. *glances at him* You’re plotting on killing that bird that bit onto your hair, aren’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I will kill it for food, yes. And perhaps release the rest of those noisy things. *scowls* I am not fond of Chocobos in general, and I don’t see why I should have to care for them in the absence of the farmers.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* Let Aeris do it, Seph. She’d need something to distract her until we actually need her to assist with the delivery. *yawns* I’ll see you later tonight then, Seph. *with that, she turns around and heads to the house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches her leave, deciding to let her go as she pleases. He heads into the barn and begins opening the pens to allow the Chocobos to roam in and out freely, figuring there’s not going to be much maintenance on them any more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*While some of the chocobos would run off as soon as the pens are opened up. There are a large majority that had been bred and raised in the area. So, they remain put, though, they may move out of their pens*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves back towards the farm house once more, content that the Chocobos can freely roam around and feed as they choose* Damn birds. *snorts and moves inside, sitting down in the main room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is silently flipping through the pages of Seph’s journal. For now, she’s relaxed in one of the chairs. She momentarily looks up at Seph and gives him a nod. However, other than that, she leaves him be*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Finding that interesting? I really didn’t think it would be worth a second glance. *walks over to the stove, then begins to clean it up, scowling* I don’t know how those people ever lived and survived in such a mess. I suppose if we are to spend some months here, I should at least change things to my liking so I can survive comfortably.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *at first, she just shrugs and mutters* I like the things you write. *grins* Then again, I like a lot about you. *tilts her head then smirks* Hmm… so, am I to expect a lot of black in here soon?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Black? Why black? Have I ever furnished anything in that colour? *grunts* I’m not redecorating the entire house. However, I am going to pull down the stupid flowery wallpaper in the bathroom.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* One would think that you had a penchant for the color black with your usual attire and your personality, Seph. It was a joke anyway. *yawns* Do not get worked up over it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not getting worked up over it. I’m just saying that your theory is incorrect. Black isn’t that great and I am not that obsessed with it. Relax. *yawns, then begins to sift through the cupboards, finding some vegetables. He takes them out and begins to peel them, intending to cook them for food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, you need to look up the meaning of a few words. Most importantly, joke, humor, and teasing. *Shakes her head at him* You clearly don’t know much about any of those three words.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You also need to look up the term “I am not offended”. *places the chopped vegetables into a saucepan* Because it is accurate. *stirs the pot to mix up the vegetable pieces, then adds some water* I doubt you want any of this but I will still ask. Are you hungry?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I didn’t say that you are offended. I said that you need to figure out what humor is. *Sighs at him. Then, she rowns in thought* I am a bit hungry…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.