The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Sephiroth then snorts* I do not need to follow your rules, Seph. You do not own me. *moves to quickly finish lathering herself up. She then rinses off before storming out of the shower. As she leaves, she grabs a towel and wraps it around herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at Jenna’s behaviour and shakes his head, spending his time in the shower after she’s gone. He seems rather irritated as he finishes washing himself off, stepping out to grab a towel of his own* *”I’m not trying to own you, but I don’t think you understand.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Oh, so what am I supposed to do? Collapse into your arms and bend to your every will, Sephiroth? How would you feel if I was asking you to do what you want me to do?~ *she loudly snorts. Soon enough, she gets dressed then storms out of the house, not wanting to be around*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I wouldn’t like it, but are you only thinking of yourself in this equation? I am not just thinking of myself here. It is not for selfish purposes. I know you will protest to the treatement, but what else can I do?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph. *doesn’t even bother to respond to Sephiroth for now. Instead, she continues to walk away from the farm. Eventually, she reaches the edge of the nearby swamp and just sits down a bit away from the border. She crosses her arms and angrily grumbles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her lack of response and dries himself off, changing back into his clothes so he can go out and find her. He soon tracks her down by following her life energy signal, approaching her from behind, making no secret of his closening prescence* Why are you here ?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I want to be here. I need no other reason than that, Seph. *shakes her head at him. However, she doesn’t bother making eye contact with him yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re only here because I insulted you. In truth, you probably don’t want to be here at all. *moves to sit down next to her* I’m not apologizing for trying to protect you from others, Jen. I’m not going to apologize for preventing problems arising either. If it’s such a damn issue for you to not go back to Mideel, then I’ll fly you there myself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls at him* I don’t want to be locked up and restrained like you want me to be. *glares at him* You would not enjoy being stuck in one spot due to my influence. I know you, you’d feel like a prisoner. *snorts* I don’t care what your intentions are, the results are the same.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Did you not hear what I just offered? *frowns at her, then slowly shakes his head* It’s not as bad as you think it is. *dusts himself off, then offers her a grin* Obviously you don’t see it the way I do. Fine, come on then.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, I just want you to know that this is not all about Mideel only. *snorts and shakes her head* But yes, let us go and get this test done and over with. I hope you’ll feel better once you see images of the fetus in me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ve already heard what you’ve had to say about it. If you don’t want to listen to what I’ve said about it, there’s really nothing I can do. You want to go to Mideel? I suppose I have no choice except to shrug and comply. *moves to his feet, then tries to pick her up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, don’t make it sound like I’m telling you to castrate yourself. *shakes her head. Soon enough, she settles herself in his arms and wraps her own arms about Seph’s neck* Just, try to not linger in the cold air up there this time…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine, I’ll teleport there. Would that make you happier? *scowls slightly, becoming irritable with the situation now. He rises up into the air, teleporting the pair to the door of the medical clinic in Mideel. He lands down again, and sets Jenna back down on her feet* Go on – you’re the one who’s so eager about getting this done.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls at Sephiroth* You’re the one who’s concerned about defects. *turns her back on him and crosses her arms. She doesn’t move an inch toward the building* Hmph, annoying male who can’t make up his damn mind.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I can’t make up my own mind? Did you want to come here or not? I told you why I thought it was better for you to stay at the farm. I’m not explaining my reasoning to you again. *growls, becoming more irritated* YOU make up your own damn mind first!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses at him* You’re the one who was overly concerned, Seph. I’m doing what I am doing for your sake. *snorts at him* Ingrate. *turns away from him then moves into the clinic, figuring that she might as well try to get the procedure done with*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at Jenna, remaining outside so he can keep an eye on the place* *”I am not an ingrate!”* *snarls and clenches his fists, highly irritated now. He keeps an eye on the situation around them, wanting to insure that nothing out-of-the-ordinary happens while Jenna is in there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* ~Seph, get your ass in here. You might as well see it. It will be no use for you to just stand out there.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles and steps into the clinic, moving towards Jenna. He folds his arms and snorts, turning his head away* Fine. *”You go ahead and set it up. I’ll keep an eye on everything here. If you want to get angry with me over that again, that’s fine.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* ~You are dense, you know that? That was not the reason why I am angry at you. The fact is that I’m doing something to give you peace of mind. Also, I don’t want to be locked up with you being the jail master.~ *snorts and looks around* ~You can set up this thing.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles* *”Alright…”* *sighs and moves to the front counter. He begins to talk with the clerk about getting an ultrasound test for his partner, grumbling as he gets lectured about leaving the hospital without authorization. He picks up the paperwork and a clipboard once it is handed to him, then he moves to sit down to fill it out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs then moves to sit down next to Seph once he begins to fill out the form. After a bit, she moves closer to him so that she can rest her head on his shoulder, given that he permits for her to do such*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t mind at all when Jenna puts her head down on his shoulder. He continues to fill out the forms as best as he can, leaving some fields blank such as Jenna’s birthplace, her last name, and birthdate. He growls to himself at some of the questions, then frowns at Jenna, showing the form to her* *”It’s asking how many sexual partners you’ve had prior to this one.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns at Sephiroth* ~If I give an accurate answer, they’d think that I was lying anyway, Seph. Just say none. I’ve died in between the time of being with the last one and with you, so there is no medical point in listing them.~ *glances up at him* ~Unless you really want me to list the ones that I can remember.~

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.