The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and leaves the room, heading into the main part of the house. He narrows his eyes as he discovers the remains of the man Jenna killed, glaring at the pieces of innards strewn all over the area* *”Did you do this?”* *telepathically sends the image to Jenna* *”They’re going to kick us out for sure thanks to this mess.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at the imagery that Sephiroth sends her then shakes her head* ~I don’t recall doing it, Seph… But who is left after him and the boy. There was only the two here the entire time. I don’t think there is a “they” to kick us out.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls, moving back into the room, not particularly wanting to stay around the mess* There’s others that come here, I’m sure… and then there’s the birds themselves, though they can’t object much. *shakes his head* But what next? Me? Aeris? Are you going to disembowell yourself?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* I suppose my trying to reassure you that I’d never harm you would mean nothing at this point, Seph. *softly sighs and turns her back on him* I’m tired, Seph. Can’t this conversation wait ’til morning?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, it can’t. I’m surprised you can act so casually about all of this. *narrows his eyes at her, glaring at her back when she turns it to him* What happens if I drop it now and I wait until tomorrow? Are you going to deny it then too? Push it off as unimportant?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m not denying anything, Seph. *Shakes her head at him* But still, what point is there in me making any form of promise to you? I am being honest when I tell you that I don’t recall that idiot dying nor being dead until you told me. What am I supposed to do?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I don’t know… I just don’t want you to get out of control and leave. You’ve attacked me before. What is to say that you wouldn’t do it again? You can’t promise something when you don’t have any knowledge of it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *clutches her hands into fists* Yes, that’s exactly it, Seph. I can’t promise you anything. *shakes her head* What do you want me to say? That I’ll never loose control again when I don’t know what’s making me loose control? I can’t make that promise. I just can’t. *sighs* Good night, Seph. *covers her head with the covers and tries to go to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks rather hopeless, then sighs. He glances back at Aeris, then grunts, leaving the room so he can clean up the mess in the room adjacent. He teleports the mangled pieces of the man faraway, then rolls up the bloodied rug, teleporting that away too*

Aeris: *watches Sephy leave, then gets to her feet and moves over to Jenna. She crouches down beside her, putting an arm on her shoulder* Don’t worry. Sephy will work it out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna; *chooses not to even move and just tries to ignore Aeris. She’s much more interested in getting some sleep rather than whack away Aeris. In fact, she’d be deep asleep within five minutes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs and retreats to her bed, sitting down on the floor near the bed, not bothering Jenna again. She looks out the window for some time, but soon falls asleep herself*

Sephiroth: *once he is done with the mess and cleanup, he washes his hands off and heads back into the guest bedroom, lying down next to Jenna’s side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *peacefully sleeps for the rest of the night. Eventually, she’d snuggle up against Seph’s side, wanting his warmth and comfort. She’d stay well asleep until around 10 am in the morning. Once she wakes up, she begins to stretch out her limbs, yawning*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sleeps lightly that night, seeming to be aware of his surroundings, or at least partly. When Jenna begins to move, it rouses him into a waking state and he tiredly yawns, moving about, not feeling like getting up just yet* Morning…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Seph then softly chuckles at him* How the hell did you survive in SOLDIER again? *smirks then moves in on him. Soon enough, she begins to give him a good-morning make-out kiss*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you put me on a mission, I’m more likely to try completing it in the time given… but there is no mission, and… *is interrupted by her kiss* ….Mmmm. *moves his hands in to cup her chin, drawing her head towards him properly so he can return and deepen the kiss*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hmmm… What if I give you the task of making me safe, happy, and well cared for, hm? Would that be enough to motivate you?~ *breaks off the kiss after a few minutes then softly speaks* I need a shower. *she then slips out of the bed and leaves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her statement as she breaks off the kiss and leaves the room. He sits up properly, drawing his knees up to his chin, thinking about her comment* *”I’d like to protect you from yourself….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans at Seph’s words* ~Thanks for the reminder… Would you like to join me, Seph?~ *moves into the bathing room. Soon enough, she begins to strip down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances over at Aeris, taking note of the fact that she is sleeping* *”I suppose so.”* *moves to his feet, heading out of the room. He makes his way across the bathroom, pushing the door open to get inside. He strips down and steps into the shower recess before Jenna can, adjusting the water to his liking* At least our stay here will be free now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, as if you were paying anything before… *frowns as she notices what Seph did then crosses her arms* Who gave you permission to take over the shower? I invited you to join me. *grins at him and shakes her head. Still, she moves inside the shower soon after. Then, she grabs some soap so that she can clean herself off* So, you want to have that sonograph thing happen today?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks and remains in the shower, trying to take up most of the room as Jenna tries to move in. He soon gives way to her however, and shuffles over to one side so that he may share the shower with her* No, I think we can skip it now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph* What’s wrong now, Seph? *shakes her head* You were ready to go running to that place yesterday. I still don’t care whether or not I undergo the procedure. *Shrugs* Might be interesting, to say the least.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* No, I think it’s just better for you to stay here. I’ll steal the equipment and bring it here if I absolutely must. But…. I don’t think you should be going anywhere any time soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth* You don’t trust me at all… *shakes her head* I would quite prefer for you to trust me again, Seph. *snorts* I’m not that strong. I’m certain you can keep me in check if you’re nearby when I loose it..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns back at her* You’re safer here than anywhere else right now. I can keep an eye on you and stop you here. You would draw even more attention to yourself if you were to have one of your turns in the medical facility. I’m not taking you back there. You’d have to be out of your mind.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.