The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Bring home here? You mean your home? I don’t really have one, and I never did. *raises an eyebrow at her then shakes his head* Hmph, ignore that comment. It is your home. *tilts his head, seeming curious* But I am most interested to hear you explain your reasoning. I would like to hear what you have to say.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I don’t know how exactly something like moving Halcyon to another planet would happen. I’d have to do research. *frowns at him* Still, I would like for you to consider my home as your home from now on. You are very much welcome with me. *gives him a small grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins back at her* I’ll consider it. I suppose I should think of that place as something to escape to by now. Or something of value at the very least. *yawns* It’s about the closest thing to a home I have, all things considered. And if I leave now, I would be considered scum. All males who get females pregnant and then leave are considered terrible.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph’s words about being scum then shakes her head* I can’t imagine you ever being that dishonorable. Even when you were out of your mind with anger and grief, you were not a dishonorable man. Well… More or less.. You were manipulative and a thief..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A thief? *scowls* I was never a thief. *snorts in annoyance, then folds his arms* When did I ever steal anything? Never. I am no common criminal. Whoever gave you an idea like that? *glances around the room suspiciously, then back at her* Have you been talking with Aeris?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephiroth’s quesiton* No, I would not talk to Aeris on such matters. However, she does ramble on without provocation. *shrugs* No, I picked that description by things that you have done. You stole Jenova’s body from Hojo’s lab. You stole Cloud’s will from himself on several occasions. *glances at him* What is the big deal over that word anyway? It’s not like being a thief is that bad.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I didn’t steal Jenova. I simply took what I thought was mine. I didn’t steal her at all. As for Cloud.. *makes a noise of distaste* Why should you care anyway? You don’t place any value in him. *folds his arms* I’m still not a thief though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* I do not see why you are fighting so much against a small word. It’s a petty crime at best, Seph. Hmph, I steal things all of the time, it’s not a big deal. *reaches up to rub the side of Seph’s face* Calm down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am calm.. *sighs as she rubs his face, relaxing. He shakes his head and sits up properly, grunting at her* I just don’t like being called something I’m not. If you’re going to call me an evil bastard, fine enough, I probably am in some people’s perspectives. But in nobody’s perspective am I a thief.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm.. you successfully stole my affections and swept me off my feet. Hence, in my perspective, you are a thief, Seph. *smirks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Wrong again. I simply took what was mine. *lowers his brows, pulling a very smug expression at her, then smirks* And you were mine for the taking. I didn’t see you protest at all to any of it, either. A thief? Not at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, so you are a crafty thief, but a thief nonetheless. *grins at him. She then reaches over to playfully swat at his bangs* You’re also handsome and quite devilish. *chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can’t really agree with that one either. But that statement is a matter of opinion, and you are entitled to hold one, just like everyone else. Just bear in mind that I do not agree. *glances up as she swats at his bangs, seeming a little amused* You really like those things, don’t you? Aside from framing my face, they don’t really do anything. The only reason I leave them there is because if I kept my long hair, I would look odd without them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks at Seph* I like every inch of you, Seph. So, yes, that does include your bangs. *her grin widens. Soon enough, she moves in to rough up his bangs by rubbing her hands all over the base of them. She then leans in closer to his face* You’re handsome and sexy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes, tensing slightly, his expression irritable as she messes up his hair. He opens his eyes again when she leans in towards him and slightly glares at her, sitting up properly to neaten his hair again once more* What was the point of that? Other than to annoy me and rile me up?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: There’s this little three letter word that you need practice on, Seph: fun. *grips onto his hands, playfully trying to stop him. She then leans closer to his face and moves in to kiss him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There’s a word you need to learn, too. It’s calle—*grunts as he is kissed, smothered by her lips, not being able to finish his sentence. He initially protests and wiggles about, then soon gives into her charms and moves his arms around her, purring* *”That is the worst tactic I ever encountered.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Ah, perhaps, but it is very effective. Also, it feels so very good.~ *grins as she continues to kiss for another moment. Then, she pulls away from Seph’s lips only to playfully lick the tip of his nose* I’m so glad that I have you all to myself..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *screws up his face slightly as his nose is licked* That you do. I don’t know why anyone else would want me. I’m not very even-tempered. I’m by no means a good person. I don’t have a high tolerance threshold either. *raises an eyebrow at her* Infact, I don’t even really know why you want to put up with me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm.. because, when you’re good, you’re all so good. *smirks at him. She then scoots over so that she’s more or less in front of him. Soon enough, she leans in to rest her head on his chest* Aside from that, you’ll just have to guess.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I despise guessing games. *seems to relax when she leans on him anyway, seeming pleased* Do you want to rest again? You remind me of a pet house-cat. You eat, you sleep, you eat, you sleep, you laze about, you sleep again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her gaze up to glare at Sephiroth. She then balls up her right hand into a fist before lightly punching him in the gut* Some supportive father you’re going to be. *grins at him nonetheless*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes widen slightly as he watches Jenna, thinking he’s offended her. He does nothing when she punches him, but smirks slightly when she grins again* Hmph… I don’t even know what I am supposed to do. How can I be supportive if I don’t know how?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth then opens up her fist. However, she soon moves in to tickle Seph rather than punching him more* Oh, lighten up, Seph. That was a tease. I’m certain you’ll do fine. You’ve been doing more than most males would do for me these last few months. Don’t you think that says something? Hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and grabs at her hand as she tries to tickle him* I didn’t know that for sure, and I wasn’t about to take a gamble on it. *slowly nods at her words* I suppose you’re right. Though, not all males will run away, so it’s more likely less than ‘most’. Still, there’s a large number. *shrugs* I suppose it says something, but it also might not, too. I’ve had to protect you from the snake and keep you fed. And it was my fault you got sick. I had an obligation to care for you until you were well again.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.