The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a low humming noise, then glances up at Aeris* Would you please leave the room for a while? I think we will be fine for a little while without your assistance. *slowly nods his head at the idea* Yes.

Aeris: *sighs* Alright. A girl knows when she’s not wanted…. *moves to her feet and leaves the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a relieved sigh then grins at Seph* Thank you, Seph. I appreciate it quite a bit. *yawns then snuggles up against his side* You said you know how to trigger it…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* I think I do now. I made it come out before by tweaking around with the lock surrounding your other personality. It came right out without any problems. *frowns* But I fear that the lock surrounding it may break. I don’t know what to do about it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs at Seph’s words, not liking any of the options that she’s being given. She then slowly nods* I’ll leave such choices up to you, Seph. I’m certain that you’ll be able to make the right choice, in Seph. You were trained to make hard choices throughout most of your life, after all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I don’t have much choice. It’s either leave you the way you are and risk your lock breaking down anyway, trying to repair the lock and have it fail and having you break down, or.. break the lock, and build a new one. But I don’t know how. *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* How and why was anything locked up in my mind anyway, Seph.. I don’t recall ever having been crazed or anything else. *shakes her head* None of this makes sense..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If it’s locked away in your mind, you won’t remember. You know how you locked my memories so I wouldn’t remember you in my childhood? Maybe it has something to do with that. I really don’t know. *frowns* But I’d like to find out, I admit. Curiousity won’t get the better of me though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns then shakes her head* Why would someone lock away memories such as that? *grumbles* I still think that none of this makes any sense at all. *yawns* I’m glad that you won’t tear down the locks just to satisfy your curiosity though..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, I wouldn’t. That would be utterly stupid, not to mention careless. Who knows what would happen if I were to do that… *scowls* No, I don’t want to. *scowls further, hiding any other emotions he might be feeling thinking about it. In truth, he is afraid of what might happen*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words. She then moves over to gently nudge him, trying to push him back so that he’s lying on his back* Those that found the boy, they didn’t bother you when you showed up, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t bother asking… I kept myself invisible when I explored the area. I don’t want them to suspect me. Enough people blame me for their problems without me adding to the situation. *scowls* But… that boy had his throat slashed out. I don’t know why he was attacked. Maybe he was heckling you? *shrugs and lies back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I don’t recall much of interest concerning the boy. He was just running back and forth between the various stables. I think he was feeding the birds. *Sighs* At least you weren’t blamed for something that you did not do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Not yet, anyway. They may come in here and demand to know where I was during the time he died. *scowls* I don’t know what I am going to do if that happens. At least I have an alibi. The Cetra was with me during the time, and I was reading their books. The subject material is ridiculous. One suggests incest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Seph* You were reading a book that suggested incest? What exactly were you reading? *glances around the room, trying to find any form of hint from the items strewn around it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A book on Chocobo breeding. The book suggests incest between hatched siblings to create the Golden Chocobo. I have no idea why they want to do that. *snorts* But apparently it works. *shrugs* I don’t know why I was reading a book on how to breed Chocobos. It’s all they seem to have around here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words* Hrm… Perhaps you should go back to Halcyon for long enough to get some of the books you actually like to read from your library there.. I don’t think it’d be a good idea for me to go there while I’m pregnant though. *shakes her head* Would be too much risk with the way those portals work.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* I’m going to stay right here for a while. I don’t know what will happen, but I have a feeling it’s better I keep an eye on you. I don’t want you to lose yourself again and end up doing something that you regret.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns then shakes her head* Seph, the only thing that I’d ever regret at this point in my life is simply loosing you for good. And considering that you are immortal, I highly doubt that will happen. *moves her hand up to massage the back of Seph’s head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is silent at her statement, but stays still when she pats his head, purring* It’s not going to happen, so you don’t need to worry. I think, at least as far as that is concerned, we are going to be alright.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* Then, I have absolutely nothing to be afraid about, Seph. *shakes her head* I hope this doesn’t disappoint you, but I am not even a bit remorseful over the death of that boy. Death is only natural.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t really care for the boy either. I just care about the consequences of your actions. If we get kicked out of here, that’s going to be a bit of a pain. *scowls* Aeris is probably going to blab… knowing her level of idiocy, she’s probably telling them all about it out of guilt. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Seph then grumbles* If they try to force us out, I’ll just kill the rest of them. I don’t give a damn about the idiots here. They will be signing their own death warrant if they try to force us out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow, then shakes his head* You don’t know how to maintain and run a farm. Besides… the outsiders will come to realize that they’re missing. You wouldn’t be able to do it for very long at all. *frowns* We’d be noticed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, this isn’t a real farm. All it has is a bunch of overgrown chickens. *Snorts then shakes her head* I’d still get rid of them rather than let them force us out. *yawns as she begins to become drowsy. She then snuggles up against Sepher’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They breed them for racing. It’s not just a farm for overgrown chickens. *scowls, but lets Jenna get away with the comment because he doesn’t overly care much. He relaxes as she leans against him and sighs, turning his attention to his book*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.