The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You want Aeris’s assistance in delivering the infant?”* *frowns at the idea of that, and shakes his head* *”I will take her with us for the purpose of finding out what is going wrong with you when you switch personalities, but I object to the idea of her delivering our offspring.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* ~I was only stating that we’ll need someone when the time comes, Seph. I hardly think that your first aid training included the delivery of infants.~ *glances over at Aeris* You’re coming with us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It didn’t, but I am not utterly incompetent.”* *scowls, insulted now* *”How hard could it be to deliver a child?”* *folds his arms*

Aeris: *blinks* You… want me to come with you? Right now? *glances at the doorway* But… the doctors will be checking up on me in the next few hours. They’ll be mad when they know I’m gone. I’m meant to stay here and recover. Part of my life energy was sucked out of me… it needs to grow back…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Aeris* Even so, the human doctors can’t do shit for your condition, girl. *shakes her head* They are only wasting their time. Your injuries are not of the physical nature. *frowns at Seph* And I don’t know how hard it is to deliver an infant, Seph. However, I know that a decent number of females have died in the process. Hence, it is not easy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Delivering a baby takes a lot of time, hard work, and reassurance… *frowns at Sephy* Do you know how to relieve pain, for instance? Do you know when to tell her to push, and when not to push? Unless you know the right times, you can’t help her deliver it and have it all be safe.. *slides off the bed, standing on her feet. She moves away to retrieve her shoes, then grins* Well, come on. Weren’t you planning on breaking me out of here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Aeris’s words then moves over to grip onto the girl’s arm. She then looks over at Seph* I wont’ be very good at casting any form of teleportation spell at the moment, Seph. You’re going to have to do the hard work.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems clearly annoyed with the entire situation. He makes a disgruntled noise and moves to place a hand on both Jenna and Aeris, teleporting them back into the room they were staying in at the Chocobo farm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly groans as she reappears in the Chocobo Farm. She rubs the side of her head, suffering from a small headache due to disorientation. Then, she walks over to the bed that she and Seph had been using, sitting down on it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *looks around* Nice room you have here. *sits down on the other bed, then stretches out before lying down* It’s much nicer than the hospital was, but Cloud’s going to be mad when he comes back and discovers that you took me away. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Aeris then shrugs* I couldn’t care less what Cloud will do. He is hardly a threat to me. I’m certain that Seph will not let Cloud beat him again either. Even then, the boy has little to support his anger this time around. *looks over at Seph* So, now what?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Now? We wait, obviously. *moves out of the room, heading outside, not really wanting to stick around for the time being. He walks outside of the farm limits and sits down in the meadow beyond, sighing as he watches the winds blow the wild grasses about*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Seph’s actions then shakes her head* He’s been heading out like that quite often. *shakes her head then lies down. Things would remain more or less non-eventful for the next month. Jenna seems to have no further episodes, unless one counts the occasional moments of lingering morning sickness. She’s also started eyeing Seph’s food from time to time, craving things that she’d normally dislike. Still, she’d be too stubborn to speak up about such cravings. She’s also grown a bit around the midsection area, but she’s not exactly “huge” yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *busies himself reading some of the books in the inn, scowling at the genetics books that the Chocobo farmhands keep. He pulls out a page that suggests inbreeding, intending it to show Jenna later. He makes a noise of amusement as he looks through the different partsof the book, then snaps it shut, looking for a more culinary book about chocobos*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *at the moment, she’s in the stable area of the farm, having wanted to get out of the bedroom for a bit. She narrows her eyes as the boy runs back and forth, tending to the various birds. However, she leaves him be, not interested in bothering him. However, in time, her eyes begin shifting in color and she slowly inches toward the boy. Eventually, she grabs the boy then narrows her eyes* Disgusting creature… Why try living so much. *slowly shakes her head, as if scolding him for his decision to live. Then, a wide, sadistic grin spreads on her lips. Soon after, she begins to carve her claws through the boys flesh, slowly mutilating him. She starts by ripping out his vocal cords so that he can’t scream for help.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *is oblivious to what is going on right now. She is inside the house, arranging flowers in the room they’re staying in. She quietly hums to herself as she arranges the flowers by size and colour, ensuring that even the smaller ones get a good position in the arrangement and are not overshadowed by the bigger ones*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins as she watches the pain in the boy as she tears him apart. Eventually, she straightens up and just turns to leave, having become disinterested the boy. Unfortunatley for him, Jenna leaves the boy at a point where he’d still be clinging on to life and not dead. Hence, he’d suffer from even more pain. As she walks back to the house again, her eyes shift back to their “normal” color, but Jenna seems to not notice the blood on her hands. Eventually, she just walks into the bedroom and yawns with boredom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at Jenna, frowning as he sees her hands. He grunts at her then nods at them* Been hunting again? I didn’t sense you going very far away. And I told you I would hunt for you while you are in that condition.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks at Seph’s question then looks down at her hands. She then shrugs and mutters* No, I haven’t gone hunting…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to his feet, scowling at her hands* Then what the hell were you doing? You don’t just walk around with blood on your hands and no knowledge of the situation. *scowls up at her, growling slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* I wasn’t doing anything important, Seph.. I was just in the stable there. *points toward the stable. Once again, she shrugs, honestly having no memory over why there’s blood on her hands*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *peers out the window, narrowing his eyes as he watches people run into the barn. He opens the window, and narrows his eyes further as he hears panicked yelling and calls that somebody is dead. He turns his attention back to Jenna and grunts* What the hell did you do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Seph* I wasn’t doing anything at all, Seph. I was just watching a boy run back and forth as I got some fresh air. *shrugs once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Wait here. *moves out of the room, then heads out of the small house. He makes his way across the yard to the Chocobo stables, remaining inside for a few minutes. He soon returns, silently heading back into the room. His facial expression is one of extreme displeasure*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has been washing the blood off her hands. For now, she’s sitting on the bed that Seph and her use, just silently waiting for Seph to return. From time to time, she glances over at Aeris*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans in the doorway, and glares at Jenna* I need you to stay in here from now on. I don’t want you going outside at all. Doing such will create even more problems…. *sighs* So just… stay here, understood? *scowls* I am more than certain you killed the farmhand here. I am not going to say anything about it, they will kick us out if they know.

Aeris: *whimpers* Oh dear… she went crazy and we missed it…?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.