The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If it was persistant, perhaps I might investigate. My statements, and what I remembered. You discounted my memories as bullshit for the same reason you are discounting my words. *glares angrily at her* I’m going to get a recording somehow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls at Seph and sends him a psychic transmission of her memories since she woke up this morning. The point in which she had slipped into the second personality is clearly not present in her memories. However, if he pays attention, there is a jar in the lapse of the memories*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns as he receives the psychic transmission, scowling as he sees the breaks in her memory* There is something, right there, damn it! *hisses* I don’t think you’re aware of it. *moves away from her, heading across the room to think*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms then grumbles* If it worries you so very much, Seph, then scan my mind as deeply as you can. I don’t care. I’m just tired of you telling me that I am threatening you. *mutters* I’d never do that.. *frowns then coughs since she is still recovering from her infection*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And I’m tired of telling you that you are. It’s probably not you, either, something is manifesting in your body and stealing control over you. And if it’s not the snake then I don’t know what the hell it is. *looks over at her as she coughs* Hmph. Go back to bed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at him* I’m fine, Seph. I feel much better than I did yesterday. Now, either take my offer or don’t do anything. *frowns at him* If you genuinely think this is me, then why don’t you try to find out the whys? All you do is keep on accusing me. *snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not discussing this any more. I’m going to do my own research without your commenting. I don’t need to listen again about how you’re not involved. *growls* Talk about something else, because I’m not bringing this up any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply scowls at Sephiroth’s words and snorts at him* I was offering to let you examine me however you wish. Anything to make you feel better, Seph. *growls* The fact that you keep on turning down that offer makes me think that you aren’t that confident over your- *begins to cough due to the fact that she’s worked up, which makes it even harder for her to breath*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her* I already said I would do that. There is nothing further to discuss here. I never turned it down, where the hell did you get that information from? *sits on the bed with his arms crossed, annoyed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to cough for a few more minutes. Eventually, she recovers her composure then looks over at Seph, scowling* You said that you wanted to do this all on your own. Your accusations do not affect only you. Hmph… *moves to lie down on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can do it on my own without your input, yes. I can examine you, or have you examined. That is easy. You want me to do whatever I want? I can do that. However, I don’t really want to discuss this any more. You’ve already stated your side of the argument, and I have stated mine. We are not acheiving anything while discussing now. Why do you want to continue with this line of conversation so badly?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Seph. She then snorts and moves to lie down* I am going to sleep and rest up then. Bother me if you want to discuss anything with me. *snorts then closes her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains nearby to keep an eye on Jenna over the course of the next week. He remains friendly where he can, offering her food and making sure she is taking her course of antibiotics from the hospital. He also spends time away, looking out for Aeris and keeping track of her recovery. After the week passes, he seems more thoughtful about his plans* Hmph… *remains seated on the bed as he ponders Jenna’s condition* Do you feel like going on a trip?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has fully recovered from her sickness by now, so she is just resting for the sake of it and not to get well. She glances up at Seph as he speaks then mutters* What exactly do you have in mind Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m going to get Aeris to search through your person for the source of this thing that is not you. I’m tired of it. I want it destroyed. And I’m sick of dealing with it. *scowls* Is that a good enough reason for you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph* And if she finds nothing, Seph? What will you do then? *moves to sit up anyway* I’ll go with you. That much I can say…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If I find nothing, I have no idea what I will do. *scowls* No idea at all… *grasps her hand and tries to lead her towards the door* Come on then. Aeris is all the way over in Mideel. She is still recovering from her run-in with the snake, so I don’t suggest anything out of the ordinary.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods* I think I know how to help her heal, if that is a concern. The snake has tried to nip at me enough times. *moves to lean against Seph, intending to let him support or even carry her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* Well, either way, we’ll work out what’s going on. *scoops Jenna up in his arms and runs outside, springing into the air so he can fly off towards Mideel* Don’t think I am doing this to make you angry. I want to fix it. I know you don’t believe me. If it is really my imagination, then I am going to have to find a way to safely wipe it out of my mind for good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* Seph, if it’s just your imagination, then I don’t care. *Shakes her head* I just want the accusations to stop one way or another. *makes herself comfortable then grins at him* I am glad that you care enough to try though. Even if this proves to be a bust.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues flying on ahead, humming to himself during a lot of the journey* *”I said I was going to do something about it. We’ll find out what it is, I’m sure.”* *scowls* *”I just hope that Aeris doesn’t prove to be completely useless.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs at Seph’s statements. However, she just simply nods. Soon enough, she snuggles up against him, mostly due to the fact that the air at the altitude that they’re flying in is rather chilly. She’d close her eyes and patiently wait for Seph to land*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flies onwards, soon descending as he approaches Mideel. He lands down outside of the medical center and places Jenna down on the ground, walking inside* Come on. She’s in here still. Could take some time for her to recover.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph. She frowns as they enter the hospital though, mostly because she’s weary of being bombarded concerning tests again. As they move toward Aeris’s room, she keeps a tight grip on Seph’s left hand* Did you still want that sonic-imaging thing done?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. *heads up the hallway, grasping Jenna’s hand as they walk. He slows down as he approaches Aeris’s room, then nods inside* Come on. *moves into the room and walks across the bed towards the Cetra, ignoring Cloud’s prescence for now*

Cloud: What the hell are you doing here?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.