The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *makes a faint moaning sound as Seph slips out from under her and onto his feet. Still, she continues to sleep, not disturbed enough by his movements to wake up. So, she shifts around a bit as Seph vacates the bed, edging closer toward the warm spot that he left upon his departure*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits down on the front porch of the ranch house, leaning his back to the wall as he continues to watch the sun rise. After the sun is high enough, he moves away from the ranch in search of a wild animal to kill for Jenna’s breakfast*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns and begins to wake up once the sun is well into the morning sky. She frowns as she finds herself alone. However, she chooses that she should not worry for now. Instead, she moves to the side so that she can grab her medicine. Soon enough, she downs her dosage for the morning*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends a good amount of time away, tracking down a young deer-like animal. He breaks it’s neck cleanly, then tackles it to the ground, staying ontop of it until the life energy leaves it, drifting away into the air. He carries the carcass back to the farm, carrying it through the house, not seeming to care if anyone sees him. Finally, he places it down on the floor in the guest bedroom, smirking across at Jenna* How do you like this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Seph and eyes the deer for a few minutes. Soon enough, she glances up at him and nods* I appreciate it very much, Seph. *slides off the bed, seeming to be quite a bit better from yesterday. She then moves over to the carcass so that she can begin eating*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems pleased as he watches her, then sits down on the spare bed to lie back, relaxing* I think we’re safe out here, Jen. Nobody hostile I can sense out that would harm us. Just two farmhands, a stack of domestic overgrown chickens, and nothing else for miles. The weather is warm and monsters are plentiful outside of the farm limits. You could get some real rest and nutritional benefit here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words then glances toward the window. After biting down on another strip of meat, she glances back over to Seph* Isn’t the location where that giant snake that you staked near here though, Seph? *smirks* Not that such a creature would be a nuisance to either of us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The Midgar-Zolom? *smirks* It’s actually a species, not one solitary snake. And don’t worry… I killed one as a warning to others. It was easy then, and would be a pushover now. *yawns* Nice day outside. Perhaps you should sit outside in it. *hums in thought* Have you ever ridden a Chocobo before?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters to Seph* I don’t think it’s the best idea for me to go riding chocobos while I’m still recovering from a lung-based illness, Seph. *Shakes her head* But, no, I have not ridden one. I know they are giant birds like ostriches though, and I have ridden those types of birds. *takes another strip of meat to munch on. She then moves over to Seph so she can sit down next to him* I also know there is something about colors and breeding..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, yes. If you breed certain types together, you can get Chocobos with different traits. For instance, you need to breed two good ones together to get Mountain and River Chocobos, their traits are pretty much self-explanatory. You need to breed a river and a mountain Chocobo together to get a black one, and I hear that the people here have absolutely no issues with inbreeding siblings. From there, you need to breed a wonderful chocobo with the black one to get your Gold coloured chocobo.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, it’s not always a death sentence to breed together relatives, Seph. *Yawns* Afterall, every species that has ever developed started with only a small populations that expanded. *glances up at him then moves to rub the side of Seph’s face with a still bloodied clawed hand* Though I think it is safe to say that our relationship is not in any way inbreeding.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at her bloodied claw as she smears blood and bits of sinew onto his face* No, not interbreeding. It’s about as far removed from inbreeding as you can get, if you think about it… *frowns and moves his head back, wiping off his face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she watches Seph’s movements. She then gives him a cruel smirk then chuckles at him. Meanwhile, her eyes shift to blood red for a bit* What’s the matter, silver hair? Don’t like blood on your person anymore? *moves nearer to him* Perhaps it’s the wrong blood.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I never really liked blood on me to begin with.. *frowns at her behaviour and shuffles back, not really wanting to be near her after that crazy brief psychotic episode* Get away from me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly chuckles at Seph and shakes her head at him* My, what a horrible attitude you have, silver hair. *leans even closer to him* Your hands are tainted, as is the rest of you. You broke the most sacred of rules to form that little faker that you love. I’ll make you suffer for what you did. I promise… *her eyes begin to shift back to their normal color*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her* What I did? What the hell did I ever do to you?! *moves off the bed entirely and gives her a loud angry snarl, wanting to express his utter discontentment for her statement now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks with confusion as she hears Seph growl then cocks her eyebrow. She then sighs and crosses her arms* What now, Seph? *Shakes her head* I’m more than certain that we weren’t talking about anything disagreeable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You just said that you were going to make me suffer for what I did. And that you promise. *glares at her* Stop pulling this ridiculous nonsense! I’m getting really tired of it! *growls* And don’t you DARE say nothing just happened!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at Seph then frowns. She crosses her arms and just remains silent. Since she has nothing to counter his accusations for the time being, she just looks at him. However, her expression appears to be quite hurt and dejected due to what he just accused her of*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* Something is wrong with you… *studies her face, frowning further as he gathers that her expression is genuine* If you honestly don’t remember it, then you need examining. Or your head checked or something… *scowls* I am beins serious, something is very wrong with you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him, a bit perturbed by what he is saying. She then snorts and turns her head to look to the side* If you honestly think that way, wouldn’t you be able to sense such “wrong” things with your mental prowess? *scowls* You probably can find any form of illness better than any quack that has ever existed. *grumbles* Idiotic fake science anyway..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I can’t sense anything out of the ordinary. You feel fine to me… *scowls* But these outbursts, they are becoming more and more frequent. Is it a side-effect of being bound to the snake? You are the one who said a bond means taking a piece of one’s soul and connecting it to another. If you have a piece of the snake attached to you… it would make sense that it could take over and declare it’s hatred towards me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s suggestions then shakes her head* Even if I had a bit of the snake’s essence, it would have melded with mine. It wouldn’t be a separate entity, Seph. *shakes her head* If you sense nothing wrong with me, what is there to prove that these “outbursts” are not just things that you alone see for you have a history of mental instability. *grumbles* Perhaps we’ll need a third party for this matter…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans* Fine, do it. Just stop accusing ME of mental instability. How the hell do I go about proving to you that these things happen if you’re not even willing to listen at all? *growls* The Cetra is in the town we left… we can go back there some time. I’m tired of discussing this with you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* I am listening to you. And so far, you’ve given no proof aside from your statements, Seph. Even when you claim that I slashed your face, there was nothing. What would you think if you were in my position, Seph? If I claimed you had random outbursts, hm?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.