The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves her hand up to scratch the underside of his chin* Hmmm… Now, find something for you to do to entertain me? *smirks* After all, you’re the one who made me walk in the pouring rain for hours.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What do you want me to do? Put on a strange hat and juggle three objects? *raises an eyebrow* And before you say anything, no, I’m not going to do that. *shakes his head* Just go to sleep, or read a book or something. *frowns* Do you feel any better, or worse? *reaches into his coat to pluck out the medicine he had her take before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* I can’t say that I feel much of either way.. I suppose a bit worse. *coughs once more* And I still think that it would be nice just to have you read something out loud. I do love the timbre of your voice…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Then all you need do to is keep talking to me? That is enough to keep me talking. Especially if the topic of talk is interesting. *raises an eyebrow, then smirks* Though we don’t really have much to speak of at this current point in time, do we?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head and coughs once more* Throat hurts.. Don’t feel like talking all that much, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs quietly at her, then shakes his head. He picks up one of the other books Jenna had brought along, which contains information about plane engine details as well as instructions on how to repair them. He begins to read the troubleshooting guide aloud, wanting to keep Jenna happy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head at Seph’s choice of reading material* That isn’t qutie what I meant Seph… *Sighs then reaches up to rub the side of Seph’s face. After a moment, her eyes shift to a more blood-red coloration and she softly speaks* Then again, can’t expect much imagination from you, Silver Hair. *grins at him before quickly slashing her claws across his cheek. However, as soon as she’s done attacking Sephers, she casts a spell to get rid of all evidence of the event, including healing Seph’s wounds with a basically unnoticeable spell and eradicating the blood that came out of the wound*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You wanted me to read to you, I don’t think it would matter what the reading material was. Isn’t that what you wanted? *closes his eyes as Jenna rubs his face. He snaps them open again when she slashes his face and he loudly hisses in pain, growling at her* What the hell are you doing that for?! *jerks back away from her once she casts the healing spell*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks at Seph, confused by his behavior. She then slowly shakes her head* What are you doing, Seph? All I did was rub the side of your face. I’ve done that hundreds of times before…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly hisses at her* You nearly clawed the flesh off my cheekbone, you crazy woman!! *moves further away from her, then rises to his feet* What the hell are you trying to pull here? *snarls* Why did you do that?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at Seph and slowly shakes her head* Seph, first of all, I did nothing of the sort. Second, I have no idea what’s wrong with you, but you don’t even have a single bit of blood on your cheek. If I even did try to hurt you, there’d be something. *glances at her claws then holds them up to show him that they are quite clean*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t imagine it! It just happened then – you attacked me! *growls and glances down at the floor, then at her hands. he rubs the side of his face, hissing as he wipes off no blood, and feels no pain due to the fact that there is no injury. He once again growls and narrows his eyes at Jenna, snarling* What kind of trickery is this? I didn’t imagine it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves her hands over to her mouth so that she can cover a series of coughs. She then shakes her head and looks up at Seph* What reason do I have to trick you, Seph… You should know me well enough by now to know that I care too deeply about you to do something like that.. *softly groans then moves to lie down once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly hisses and moves for the door* Just go to sleep. And don’t count on me being anywhere near you any time soon after that ridiculous episode! *snarls and moves outside, heading to sit down in the living room area to ponder the situation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph’s words* What..? *shakes her head then slowly pushes herself up to her feet. She groans as she stumbles slightly, not feeling up to being active at the moment. Still, a few minutes after Seph leaves the room, she heads out in search for him, not liking what he last said*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits down on the lounge and picks up one of Aeris’s magazines, flipping through it, tearing some of the pages with his aggressive movements. He tosses the magazine back onto the table and loudly snorts, then begins to rummage through the books there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs as she walks up to Seph’s location then rests her hand on his left shoulder, partially to support herself* Seph, please, calm down..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses as she touches him, growling in a threatening manner at her* What are you going to do? Claw my face again? *narrows his eyes* I really don’t suggest doing it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly sighs at Seph and shakes her head* Seph.. I love you.. I know I’ve told you this before. I’d never willingly hurt you in such a manner. *turns her head to cough again* I went out in the rain to search you out.. remember?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls slightly at her, turning his head away. He makes a loud snort and folds his arms, not really wanting to accept what she’s saying* I’m not backing down from my claim however. You clawed my face. I don’t know what rubbish you were trying to pull, but… *telepathically transmits what he remembers* It wasn’t a lie.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head and tries to respond with her own memories, which don’t contain any of the events with the slashing nor her calling him lacking in imagination, for the other personality tends to retain those memories away from her* I’m sorry, Seph, but I didn’t do anything like that… *Deeply frowns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *very sharp, and pointedly in his tone* Yes. You. Did. *loudly snarls* Get back to the bedroom. I’m not discussing what did and what didn’t happen any more. I KNOW what I saw!! *growls at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head then moves to forcibly sit down in his lap. She crosses her arms before trying to restrain another set of coughs* N-no. *turns her head to cough then shakes her head* I want you to trust me, Seph…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* You don’t trust me! *grunts loudly, frustrated* You think I’m making this up. You already told me it didn’t happen. *glares at her, then tries to push her away* And cut it out, that’s not going to work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grips onto his arms and tries to remain put, not wanting to go anywhere* I would like to trust you, Seph, but you aren’t even injured… How can I believe something that I clearly did not perceive? Yet alone something where there is no proof of the incident a mere second after you claimed it happened? *Shakes her head*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.