The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stays with Jenna as she falls asleep again, gently humming, just staying there for the purpose of being there if she needs him. He moves an arm over her side and gently pats her. Once settled, he teleports the hentai romance novel back to his hands and begins to read through it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sleeps as best as she can. Quite often, she’d break out in a fit of coughs. However, she’d usually groan once the coughing is done before continuing to sleep. After about two hours, she opens up her eyes a bit. Slowly, she focuses on the book in Seph’s hand and mutters* “Rubbish”, huh?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm…? *reaches down to pat the side of her head, not really paying attention right now* What’s rubbish…? *his eyes widen slightly as he realizes what she is talking about, then he loudly snorts and hurls the book back into the corner* I was checking through it. For.. inaccuracy. If you’re going to insult literature, you need to know it first.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph* You’re a horrible liar, Seph. You should know by now that it’s not even worth the attempt to lie to me… *wrinkles her nose before turning her head to sneeze*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pulls his head back as Jenna sneezes, not wanting to get into the line of fire* Hmph… do you have a cold, or the flu? I can’t even tell. The flu presents the fever, and the sneezing and beathing symptoms means a cold.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* You’re the one who said I have the flu to start with.. *shrugs* I don’t know what I have, I just know that I’m not perfectly well, but it’s not anything serious either. *looks up at him* You still need to stop trying to cover things you do with lies. They’re getting quite thin.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That one was important. *scowls* You would have made fun of me for my reading choices. Correct? *shakes his head* Anyway, I wasn’t reading it for enjoyment. What I said wasn’t a lie. I was reading it because I had nothing else to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, no. I was reading it out of boredom as well, Seph. I would have just pointed out how you were engrossed in “rubbish”. *makes a congested rumbling noise then beings to cough up some of the stuff that is congesting her chest area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up properly, then opens the window near their bed* Spit it out. *furrows his eyebrows, not seeming terribly impressed or happy now* I’ll go get you a bucket or something. *sighs and shuffles away from her before getting to his feet, heading for the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Slowly nods at Seph’s suggestion. So, she slowly pushers herself upright. She continues to cough, but she tries to hold what she coughed up in her mouth. Soon enough, she stumbles over to the window and spits out that which had come up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains out of the room for a few moments, returning with a bucket from the cleaning supplies closet, as well as a bottle of water* You will need both of these items. One is for convenience, the other is for necessity. Everybody always suggests keeping your fluids up during illness.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Seph then nods at the supplies* Thank you, Seph. I do appreciate it. *shuffles back over to the bed and sits down on it* How do you know so much about taking care of anyone who is sick anyway? You’ve never been sick..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Three words: First Aid classes. *grunts* You think I could get through SOLDIER training without any first aid knowledge? It wasn’t basic, either. When one leads an army, one is expected to be very knowledgable in what to do. The only person that would surpass me is an actual medic trained for it, or a doctor.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna; Heh, being trained to treat illness and actually caring as you do such are two different things though. *yawns then lies back down. Soon after, she reaches for the bottle of water, looking to drink some of it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, they are vastly different things. But you still asked me how I know about what I am doing, and I answered it. I answered the question properly and sufficiently for your curiousity. *leans his back to the wall, seeming a bit bored*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmmm… You speak too much in formal terms too often, Seph. *glances over at him, noticing his posture. She then softly mutters* I’m sorry that I’m boring you, Seph.. I don’t particularly feel very active though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s nothing to do with you. I can entertain myself. *looks over at her and tries to give her a convincing grin* But I’ve been doing nothing for a long time now. And that in itself is very dissapointing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmmm… I’ll make it up to you once I feel better. I promise you that much, Seph. *sips on the bottle of water, trying to take in as much as she can* If there is something that you want to do… just say so.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’d leave to explore of my own accord, but that wouldn’t be approved for very long… especially if I spent days doing it. You would get lonely and you would ask me to come back. At least I am here if you need me. But there is honestly nothing for me to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Slowly nods at Seph then thinks for a few moments. She shrugs, deciding to voice the only idea that she can come up with at the moment* You can pick a book and read it to me… Not that I can’t read on my own, but.. *Shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why do you want me to read a book to you? That seems a bit… *scratches the side of his head* Well… childish, right…? *snorts* I do not want to insult your intelligence by dragging you down to the activities of a child.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs at Seph* It’d give you something to do. Anyway, I’d just be enjoying listening to your voice. I would think that you can figure that much out by now. *coughs once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, I don’t need to read you a book aloud for you to hear my voice. *grunts slightly* Lie down. You should get some more sleep. You don’t need to hear my voice. You need some more rest at this point. My talking would only keep you awake.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph* I’ve slept enough for now… *Shakes her head* I don’t feel like sleeping any more at the moment. *Sighs* Can’t you at least come back over here, even if you’re not going to do any of my suggestions?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and nods his head. He sits back down next to her properly, then snuggles up against her, once more offering warmth and his closeness* Alright, there you go. *grins* Now what?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.