The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”How the hell am I supposed to prove that?!”* *loudly snarls* *”What am I supposed to do, acquire some of your blood, extract some DNA and compare it to that of a normal human’s? What do you think I am, a scientist? If you want to dismiss what I said as stupid, go ahead and do it. I don’t care any more. What you are never bore any relevance to anything.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~If it truly doesn’t matter, then come back here and stop acting like this, Seph. And if you were to want my blood to prove such anyway, I’d let you have it, Seph.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”The fact that it doesn’t matter to me has nothing to do with the fact you downright insulted me and called my sanity into question. You don’t think I was of sound mind when I had the discussion?”* *loudly growls* *”That is a pathetic cheap ‘below-the belt’ attack which cannot be argued against.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Or, perhaps it is a genuine concern, Seph?~ *shakes her head at him* ~I repeat, you do not have the best track-record with your sanity. That is not my fault.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls at her, his anger and offended feelings leaking through his next telepathic response* *”Of course. How silly of me. Whenever you want to question anything I tell you, you can just pull the ‘insanity’ card. You don’t like what I say? Oh, I must be randomly insane for that brief period of time, and then sane again when the issue is no longer a problem.”* *snarls* *”Stay the hell away from me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph* ~First of all, you don’t mean your last statement. Second, I am simply asking you to give me proof. I gave you proof when I told you that your mother was not Jenova. Why can’t you do the same for such a statement? Or, do you think that your words are all that I ever need? I’m not a blind follower, Seph. For the record, I know you’re always a bit on the not-so-sane side. I personally like you the way you are.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You can find your own damn proof or dismiss the issue altogether now for all I care, because I’m not going to discuss the matter any more!”* *startles people in the street as he loudly growls while passing by them* *”You think my sanity is questionable all of the time?!”* *growls and storms out of the town again, walking out into the fields beyond the town*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, you bring up rather large allegations which you don’t even want to give proof to. Then, you get angry at me when I ask you for proof? Is that truly a fair way to be have?~ *shakes her head* ~As for your sanity… You’d be rather boring if you were the text-book example of the word “sane”, Seph. As I said, I like you the way that you are. Now, stop this nonsense and come back, please..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No… go away.”* *hisses* *”You insulted me.”* *growls* *”I’m not just about to accept that and allow you to get away with it.”* *his next telepathic signal is sharp and aggressive* *”I am not insane!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head and closes her eyes. She releases a deep sigh then decides to siimply sleep for now and allow for Seph to calm down at his own pace*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just keeps walking east, traversing his way across the Southern Continent. He eventually comes to the shoreline and sits down in the murky coloured shoal grit that covers the beach, remaining there for the time being. He doesn’t seem to care when it starts raining, and just sits there, glaring ahead as the rain comes down, his bangs becoming soaked enough to stick to his face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *wakes up after some time and frowns as she glances around and notices that Seph is still not around. Shaking her head, she gets to her feet and moves to put on her boots. Soon enough, she heads off the ship and begins searching for him. By the time she finds him, she’d be rather soaked and partially shivering. However, she just silently sits next to him. Once there, she waits to see what he’ll do*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls to himself as he stares out to sea, narrowing his eyes as he sees the stirred up waves in the distance, also being able to sense the life energy of a WEAPON moving under the water. He looks up as Jenna arrives, scowling as she sits next to him* What do you want?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks at Seph then softly speaks* You should know that answer by now.. *shakes her head* I came out here for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a sharp grunting noise at her and shakes his head* You want to talk again? I don’t feel like it. *scowls* Go away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over at Seph* No, I will not go away. I also didn’t say a word about talking. I simply said that I want you. *Shivers, still quite cold due to the thin clothing that she’s wearing, which is also soaked*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* Get out of the rain, you crazy female. You’re going to make yourself sick… *moves to his feet, then takes his coat off. He places it down on Jenna, scowling. While the outside of the coat would be a bit sodden, the leather is mostly waterproof and the inside is still dry and very warm from Sephy’s body heat* Now get back in the ship and get out of my sight. *continues to scowl, trying his best to still appear angry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives Seph a stubborn look and shakes her head* You are allowed to call me crazy as much as you want. I don’t give a damn. And no, I am not leaving. I don’t care how many times you say that you want me to leave. *shivers once more and tries to shove the coat away from her as he drapes it over her, not wanting it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine… *glares slightly at her, then grunts* Follow me back to the ship, then. *nods in the direction of the town* That is where I am headed. *picks up the coat when she shoves it away and shakes it off, tucking it under one arm* I am not going to stay around here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters under her breath* I highly doubt that would have been the case if I hadn’t come for your stubborn ass… *slowly gets to her feet, rather sluggish at the moment due to the fact that she’s frozen, soaked, and physically tired out due to her search for him. She then moves to follow him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I do not have a stubborn posterior. *once again tries to place the coat on her* And wear this, damn it. It’s warmer than those flimsy… *nods to her clothing* things. *grunts* I bought them for comfort purposes. They don’t look very comfortable any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* The phrase doesn’t mean that your posterior itself is stubborn. It means that you in and of yourself are stubborn and an asshole… *takes the coat this time and grumbles* You’re right, these clothes are not too comfortable at the moment… But I wasn’t going to wait for you any longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I would have come back eventually. *scowls* I still don’t appreciate the fact that you think my sanity is less than stable… *glares ahead of him as he walks back towards the town* I am not an asshole.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tries to snort at Sephiroth, but instead, she sneezes. She then hisses and shakes her head* I told you before that I like you the way you are, flawed and all. Realistically, yes, you are a bit on the insane side, Seph. I am not going to lie to you and tell you that you’re perfectly sane. *grumbles* As for being an asshole, you pride yourself on your image of being an asshole, so you have no standing ground for becoming agitated at that element.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud harrumphing sound and says nothing to object or deny her statement as he walks back with her, heading through the town. He glares at the people he passes by, snorting as he heads out of the town again, the Highwind now visible in the distance* I’m still not an asshole… I want to make myself appear unapproachable to others. But I am not an asshole.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.