The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~To the best of my knowledge, yes, Seph turned out well enough. Aside from his mental break-down years ago that doesn’t necessarily has anything to do with genetics.~ *shakes her head at Seph and moves her hand to massage the back of his head* I’m certain that you’ll be able to handle anything that idiot can say, Seph. You’re a tough male. *leans in to kiss him then looks at the door* Come in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Right… that has to do with him being treated badly. Which is why he needs to be shown kindness now.”* *pushes the door open, averting her eyes as she sees Jenna kissing Sephiroth* Umm… *stares at the floor for a few moments, waiting until it is done* So.. what do you want me to do first?

Sephiroth: *seems rather relaxed as Jenna kisses him, glaring as Aeris steps into the room. He leans his back to the wall and folds his arms* Tch… hurry up and get this over with, Cetra.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *breaks off the kiss at about the same time that Seph leans back against the wall. She then shrugs and leans against Seph’s side* I told you what his concerns are. I don’t know what you need to do to address them, girl. Just do them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs and moves across the room to sit on the edge of the futon bed, then reaches out to take Jenna’s hand* Alright. Just relax, and ignore any tingly feelings, okay? *closes her eyes and beins trying to sense her out. Jenna may feel tingly feelings throughout her belly as Aeris’s sensing abilities prod her gently. After a few minutes of this, Aeris opens her eyes again, smiling* Well… what are you so worried about?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* Ask Seph. He said something about afraid of tentacles.. *narrows her eyes* And something about “our” genetics. *shrugs once more then nudges Seph’s stomach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at Jenna* *”What are you poking me for? I am not the one whom is pregnant in this equation. The possibility of such occuring is also 0%.”* *glares at Aeris, then snorts* What am I worried about? N-nothing! *turns his head away and growls*

Aeris: *grins further* Aww, the daddy-to-be is worried. *giggles, then reaches out to touch his nearer leg* Don’t worry, Sephy. Your baby’s healthy. The placenta is attached in a nice spot, and the baby itself… well, it’s fine. Two arms, two legs, five little fingers and five little toes. You’ll be able to start talking to it soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Sephiroth* ~You’re the one who was so concerned.~ *slowly shakes her head and mutters* I must admit, that’s the first time I’ve ever heard Seph stutter at anything.. *sighs* It also quite strange that I have been infertile until him. *crosses her arms* It makes no sense at all… *frowns* And thinks over your words, what did you mean by “our” DNA, Seph? Yours is the only one that is strange.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *giggles* He’s just nervous. And being a concerned daddy. That’s all. I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s actually quite sweet. *blinks at Jenna’s next comment, then turns her attention to Sephy as if to question him*

Sephiroth: *grunts at Jenna* *”Don’t bring it up in front of her…”* *tries to wave Aeris out of the room* This isn’t something to be publically discussed. *looks up at Aeris properly, grunting again* Would you please leave now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes, not certain what to make out of Seph’s words. She then shrugs and looks at Aeris* Yes, he can be concerned, and your opinion as to his concern is about as pointless as your opinion would be over Seph being ticklish. *shrugs and dismissively waves* Unless you have something else to do here, please leave us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *loudly giggles and gets to her feet again* Really? I didn’t know that! *crouches down in front of Sephiroth, debating tickling him right now* Oh that’s really funny, Sephy! How could you go for years and years not telling me about that? *grins at Sephiroth, stepping back again, deciding it’s better to leave him be. There is a broad grin on her face as she finally steps out of the room*

Sephiroth: *makes an irritated sigh and shakes his head* Damn Cetra… *waits until she’s gone from the room before looking back to Jenna, glaring openly at her* Why the hell did you tell her that!? You are absolutely determined to make everything about me known publically, aren’t you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns at Sephiroth, not particularly concerned over his complaints* It is not overly important that she knows that you’re ticklish or not, Seph. The chances of her being able to abuse that knowledge, are slim. Most she’ll do is giggle over the topic again and again. *shakes her head, not bothered by Seph’s anger then looks at him* Now, what the hell are you talking about concerning “our” DNA? Yes, mine differs from yours. I am a human and you have been altered. There’s nothing else differing about me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Perhaps that is the case, and perhaps that is all that will come of you telling her the information, but still… she probably won’t stop annoying me about it for several years to come, thanks to your remark. *seems a little irritated upon speaking* As for our DNA, I told you before. You are part dragon. When I told you, you dismissed it and you did not believe me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Seph, trying to figure out what he’s referring to. She then shakes her head* You have never said anything like suggesting that I am half dragon. *crosses her arms* You’ve said that I wasn’t like most humans while I was using the magic over my bed to heal my cracked ribs. Then, you’ve pointed at a dragon’s wings and said they looked like mine.. *narrows her eyes at him* I know you like the idea of having more than just you be unusual in the genetics department, Seph, but I’m afraid that you’re just making an intricate story to please yourself in your head…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly growls at Jenna, clearly annoyed* It’s not my fault if you do not want to believe me! Why the hell do you keep being so adamant on disagreeing with me? *snarls* Don’t talk to me about this any more, I’m through with trying to explain it to you. Ask that damn metallic raptor instead. That’s where I got the information from.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at Seph* Why the hell would Kerash tell you something like that, Seph? It makes absolutely no sense. *shakes her head at him* Why would she tell you and never mention anything about it to me, if it is true?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sharply* I do not know. *shuffles away from her, growling* I’m just telling you what I heard. It’s not my fault if you disagree with the information. I didn’t make it up, and I didn’t try to keep it from you. Go discuss it with your mentor, or whatever the hell you want to call her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph, not liking the way that he’s behaving at the moment* Seph, do you have any definitive proof to your words…? Aside from “ask Kerash”? *mutters* You don’t exactly have the best track-record for mental stability…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to his feet, glaring at her even more* Now you are calling my sanity into question because of what I said? *loudly growls at her, then turns his back and heads for the door* I’m not going to put up with this. I told you what I was told – nothing more. If you want to shoot the messenger, than you can damn well forget about me divulging any more information to you! *moves out of the room, slamming the door behind him as he storms out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph and slowly shakes her head. However, she does not feel like chasing after him, mostly due to physical reasons* ~Seph, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and asking you to provide some sort of proof. Should I be so gullible to accept claims like what you just said without any more proof than “Kerash told me”?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Don’t feed me that rubbish.”* *loudly snarls as he moves out to the bridge* *”I have no way of proving that a conversation did or didn’t happen. What kind of idiocy are you trying to pull there?”* *leaps off the bridge, landing down onto the ground below. His boots sink slightly into the ground as he lands, due to the fact it has been raining and the ground is soaked and somewhat muddy* *”I merely relayed a message to you – go ask the stupid raptor yourself for the truth.”* *hisses* *”You weren’t giving me the benefit of anything. In fact, quite the opposite – you accused me of being mentally unstable.”* *storms away from the ship, heading for Mideel* *”Now shut up. I’m not discussing this any more.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Seph* ~If you were in my place, what would you do if someone with your history were to make such claims to you, Seph? Do you really want me just to blindly accept anything that you tell me, Seph? All I am asking is for you to prove what you are claiming.~ *shakes her head then lies down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I cannot prove that a conversation did or didn’t happen. And that is why I am asking you to talk to the damn raptor yourself!”* *kicks at the mud as he walks into the town*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’m not talking about the damn conversation bit, Seph. I’m talking about your claims in general.~ *Sighs at him* ~I repeat, would you just blindly accept claims like what you just told me without any form of proof?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No, I would not believe words alone. I would ask for evidence, or go looking for it myself. And that is what I am telling you to do. I cannot prove it myself. Unless your security computer in your base records conversations. Then, in that situation, there would be a videotape with an audio track to go along with it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases an annoyed yell for half a moment then hisses* ~I don’t give a damn if Kerash told you it or not. What I care is that you are claiming that I’m half-dragon. Provide proof of that statement, and perhaps I might believe you. Listening to someone else make a same claim proves nothing! Forget it, you’re too self-involved at the moment to even listen.~

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.