The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quietly sighs* Hmph… I’m sorry I lied to you. I just didn’t want you to be right about the sitting there and sulking comment. *moves to his feet* I shall return within the space of a few minutes. *dusts off his clothing, then heads out of the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eyes Sephiroth as he leaves. She then shakes her head and snorts* I still do not appreciate the fact that you tried at all… *continues to just sit there and yawns with boredom*

Yuffie: *has heard the commotion that Cid made after he was given the valuables. For now, she’s staring at the valuables with eyes that are quite wide and filled with greedy desires. She then giggles* Man, you really mean she just made things change, like that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *returns within the next five minutes carrying a large dish of food. The dish contains mostly peelable sweet fruits, as well as some leftover chicken he has stolen from the refrigerator. He sets it back down on the ground, then begins to silently munch on it*

Cid: *holds up one of the valuable trinkets* This thing is worth at least a mil in gil, what do you think? And fuck yeah – she just waved her hand and pouf! The useless crap became these.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her head to eye the food that Sephiroth is eating. However, since he has not invited her to eat any of it, she remains silent and just watches him. Still, there is a slight rumble from her stomach that does emerge*

Yuffie: *eyes the trinket then broadly grins. She then moves closer to eye the valuables* What sort of materia did she use? I must really get that materia…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *silently picks the fruit out of the dish, setting it in his lap. He then pushes the bowl containing leftover chicken over to her, not saying a word the entire time. He then picks up one of the oranges and begins to peel it, humming to himself*

Cid: She didn’t use a materia, silly girl! She just… *claps his hands, then waves them about* And then they were there. I think she is a materia or something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *blinks* She is materia… Well, I thinks he told Aeris that she’s a walking black materia the other day. It sure sounded like she was trying to say that… *scratches the side of her head then rushes off, wanting to show the valuables to Aeris*

Jenna: *glances down at the plate then turns her head away, still not bothering to go near it while Seph isn’t even bothering talking to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at her as he chews on a piece of orange* Well? Are you going to eat that or not? There was plenty more where it came from, it’s not like I can’t get up and steal some more when nobody is looking.

Cid: *sighs* I don’t know anything about that shit. *bundles the valuables under his arm* I gotta sell these things now. See you later.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glances at the food again. Soon enough, she scoots over to the bowl and begins to pick at the food given and begins to eat it* Thank you, Seph.

Yuffie: Hey! Stay there for just a few minutes! *despite her words, she continues to rush to Aeris’s room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cid: *glances back at Yuffie, then yells back to her* This better be bloody good, girl!

Sephiroth: It’s all right. If you want more, just let me know. Providing for you is more than likely something I should be doing anyway, correct? *peels the orange completely, then offers her a couple of segments from it* This one isn’t very strong in it’s flavour, but it’s sweet enough.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *rolls her eyes at Cid’s words then continues her search for Aeris* Hey, Aeris! Can you come with me? I want to show you something and see if you know how it was done? Aeris!

Jenna: *eyes the orange for a moment, frowning. She then takes the slice anyway, too hungry to argue and not wanting to reject an offer given by Seph. Soon enough, she eats it, but she doesn’t bother keeping it in her mouth for long since she doesn’t want to dwell on the taste*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *assumes she likes the orange from how quickly she’s eating it, then breaks off more of the fruit, offering that to her as well* Do you want me to go out and kill something again for you to eat, Jenna? I really don’t mind. *smirks* And it would be better for both of us if you’re intent on eating all of my food.

Aeris: *calls back to her* Coming… *leaves Tifa’s room, heading out to the area where Yuffie is* What do you want me to look at?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *largely grins as she spots Aeris and begins waving her on* Cid has something that’s really cool. Apparently, Sephy-butt’s lady friend changed things from useless into really expensive. Can you please look and tell me how to get something that will do the same thing? *leads Aeris to where she had last seen Cid*

Jenna: *mutters* You can eat your own, food… *still, she takes the offered fruit, but once again, she wolfs it down in order to avoid the taste* I still prefer my own food.. *looks over him then scoots over and moves to lean against Seph’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head to kiss her forehead and begins to gently purr* Right now, it seems that my food is your food. But if you want something more appetizing and more appealing to your tastes and normalcy, you need only ask. Apparently, this situation is my fault. I need to take some degree of responsibility for it.

Cid: *folds his arms, becoming really impatient* Hurry the hell up, you two! I need to get this thing sold before it gets too late in the day!

Aeris: *moves over to Cid, crouching down to get a look at the expensive looking trinket in his hands* This doesn’t look like something any materia did… I don’t know how you would go about doing it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *pouts* You’re certain that you don’t know how to recreate that? I could have so used a materia that could turn things valuable… *shoots a glare at Cid* And shut up, you old fogy. If you want to go, then go. *sticks her tongue out at Cid*

Jenna: *mutters* It’s not all your fault.. I still don’t see why you’re the only male to date to actually make me conceive though. *Shakes her head* Even so.. I appreciate that you want to take responsibility and help me. *reaches behind him to rub his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why shouldn’t I take responsibility? Would you think I would abandon you now? *purrs louder as his back is rubbed* As for why we conceived, I don’t know. It might have something to do with my genes… *his grin fades and he becomes silent again, his expression returning to the troubled state he was in earlier*

Cid: Bloody hell, girl! You’re the rudest little female I ever met! *stomps his feet, then storms off the ship, swearing all manner of things to himself as he leaves*

Aeris: Don’t mind him… *sighs* But yeah, I don’t know how to recreate those things. You’d have to ask the Jenna lady for full details.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *pouts* That’s not fair… I don’t want to ask that woman anything. She’s freaky and strange. *looks at Aeris* You ask. Anyway, you still need to tell Sephy-rot about what that woman said to you the other day. If she is crazy like you say she is.. maybe he isn’t sane enough to realize it. *Shrugs then nudges Aeris* I wonder if Cid didn’t grab all of it… *eyes the room, leaving Aeris’s side to scour the area*

Jenna: *notices Seph’s expression* You can speak your thoughts if you feel like it, Seph. *looks to the side* I’m not angry with you over the other subject anymore, if that makes you feel any better. However, I don’t want you to do it again either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* Believe me, I won’t… *puts the fruit he was holding back into the bowl, not seeming to be hungry any more*

Aeris: If you don’t want to ask the Jenna lady how she did it, then how are you ever going to learn how to do it for yourself? I know what you’re thinking. You want the shiny treasures all to yourself. *sighs and points to another trinket near the Control panel of the ship* There’s a little golden thing that looks like a pagoda there. Go and take it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* Then you’re forgiven. And don’t think that I’m angry at you for my current pregnant condition.. *reaches over to rub the side of his face* I’ll take the risk a thousand times over and not change a thing, Seph.

Yuffie: *broadly grins then nods* Good! Now, go! Shoo! Go talk to Sephy-rot. I have.. things, to do. *tries to wave Aeris away then rushes toward the gold trinket that Aeris had pointed out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, I don’t mind… *slowly shakes his head* But that’s not what I’m concerned about at all…

Aeris: *sighs* I don’t need to talk to Sephy, Yuffie. *blinks at her* What are you going to do with that golden trinket now that you have it? You’re not going to sell it off, are you? *moves to follow her* Please be honest!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head and stares at Seph, confused* Well, if that’s not what you are worried about at the moment, what exactly is it, Seph? *Shakes her head* I’m not exactly a mind-reader.

Yuffie: Why should I be honest? *looks at Aeris* And that Jenna lady did threaten you, and you said she freaked you out. So, go talk to Sephy-rot. Let him know about what she did. You aren’t helping anyone by not telling him. *rushes off, trying to out-run Aeris*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I apologize. It’s been on my mind for some time, now… *releases a deep sigh, initially not saying anything. Slowly, he looks up at her, and the expression on his face is one of deep concern and worry* What if… you were right before. That the… *points to her belly* …growing inside of you is nothing more than a growth? What if my… your… *shrugs* our genetics mean that it ends up being born with birth defects…? What do we do then? You’re barren… I’m not normal. That baby isn’t going to be an ordinary regular young human child.

Aeris: *sighs, letting Yuffie run off this time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she considers Seph’s words then she shrugs, not really knowing what to think on the matter* Well, no matter what, with you concerned… *tries to give Seph a playful smirk* It’s bound to be strange in one way or another. You’re not exactly normal. *reaches over to flick his bangs* However, you do have a good point.. *Sighs* There’s tests that doctors can do.. Or, perhaps the Cetra can use her inherent healing abilities to check it out. *shrugs and frowns* Might as well try with her first since she’s nearest. ~Cetra, are you capable enough to sense out defects in organisms at around the 4 months gestation period?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”That’s an extremely weird question to ask… and very specific. You want me to let you know if there’s any birth defects in your baby? Wouldn’t you be able to tell?”*

Sephiroth: *raises his eyebrows, not sure what to make of Jenna’s comment. He shakes his head and quietly sighs, grunting afterwards* Yes, I know because of my genetics that it won’t be normal. I fear it being born with six limbs, or tentacles however. I’m sure there’s a test that a doctor could do… *snorts at the idea of Aeris checking* She would make fun of us. Or rant to us about the baby’s cuteness or whatever…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a faint sigh* If that’s the worst that she can do, I think that I can survive through it.. *shakes her head at Seph* I would have thought that you’d most definitely prefer her over any sort of doctor or scientist any day. *shrugs* ~Seph is concerned about what his genetics might be doing to the unborn child.~ *sends Aeris what memories Jenna has of the last few minutes of conversation with Seph, which would possibly include the point in which Seph was purring before he become thoughtful* ~So, can you come over here and just see what you can sense?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *is quiet and thoughtful for a while, but sighs and slowly nods her head* *”Alright… though Sephy turned out OK, right? Mr. Hojo pumped him with all sorts of drugs and other things before he was born, and he turned out to be a healthy baby boy. That’s how the file reads, anyway.”* *fails to mention that Lucrecia died in childbirth as she makes her way from her current location over to the bedroom. She quietly knocks on the door, then tries to gently push it open*

Sephiroth: I’m almost willing to argue that. *glances up at the door when he heards the knocking sound and deeply scowls* Hmph…

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.