The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her attention to the sun, trying to determine how much it’s moved. After a moment, she softly speaks* Around half an hour to an hour, Seph. *shrugs* I’m patient. Anyway, you seemed to be quite content just to think about whatever the hell you were thinking about.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at the sun, then shakes his head and grunts* Oh, right.. *lowers his head, then scratches the side of it* I’m just… *shrugs* I suppose I would seem content to think, but I don’t feel that way right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* As you said quite clearly last night, you and I both do as we please when we please. So, I left you to do as you pleased.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I see… it would be wrong to say you’re not allowed to do as you please, now wouldn’t it? *moves away, heading for the front of the bridge* If you need anything today, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* I answered that question to nights ago… *sighs then shakes her head* I guess you weren’t listening then. *shrugs to herself then moves away from Seph, figuring that he still wants to be on his own. So, she walks into the living area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* What are you doing? What’s wrong with you? *quickly moves after her, grabbing at her arm as he follows her into the living area* *”Why are you behaving so strangely? You weren’t like this before.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph and tries to pull her arm away* What do you mean by “strangely”? *shakes her head at him. You’re the one who ran away for an entire day then even now continues to avoid me. *tries to make it to where she had left the blue-prints that she made the day before*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t run away. I left you alone… I already told you about the cooldown period thing. I didn’t know that it’s not how you operate. I’m not trying to avoid you. What makes you think I am? I couldn’t sleep last night and so I stayed outside. That wasn’t an attempt to avoid you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at him* Humans have a number of phrases that I know of that would fit, so let me use one of them. “Words are cheap”. *narrows her eyes* If you mean what you are saying, then prove it, Seph. You basically dismissed my offer to do whatever the hell you wanted last night. You turned your back on me and clearly indicated you wanted to be alone. All your actions are stating contrary to your words. *grabs the blue-prints*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Right… *lets her move away to retreive the blue-prints, but remains nearby and glances down at the floor, seeming troubled* I thought you were regurgitating my own words back at me last night because you were angry with me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts at him* Well, how do you expect me to stop being angry with you if you keep on remaining aloof? *frowns at him* And since you clearly didn’t properly hear me two nights ago when you asked me if I needed anything, let me remind you of the answer: I need you. *sighs then turns to walk away, intending to give the blue-prints to Cid, mostly because the piss-poor construction, in her mind, of this ship irks her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* *”I’m not being aloof… cautious is more accurate.”* *sighs as he watches her leave, letting her be. He heads back into the bedroom, then moves to sit down on the bed, drawing his knees up to his chin, unhappy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses in her steps and glares at him as she watches Seph leave once more. She then grits her teeth and snorts. Rather than follow, Seph, she continues on her way to Cid* ~Damn idiot. If my complaint is you distancing yourself from me, do you really think that fucking continuing to distance yourself from me and staying away is the solution. I ask you to prove that you don’t want to distance yourself, and you do the exact opposite. Fine. Stick to your own fucking self, Seph.~ *finally finds Cid and tries to shove the blue-prints into his hands* Here, fix your damn ship.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What do you want me to do, follow you everywhere? I’m not going to do that. You are doing something of your own accord right now and if doesn’t interest me in any manner, shape, or form. Why do you want me to stand within three feet of you for that?”* *grunts* *”And stop getting so angry – I’m not avoiding you. I’m not distancing myself from you. I left the bed last night because I went to sleep early and was no longer tired – I was not avoiding you. I am not avoiding you. I don’t know where the hell you are getting that idea from.”*

Cid: *was busy with some other work, and seems angry when Jenna shoves the blueprints onto his table* What the f—*snatches up the blueprints, then stubs out his cigarette, eyeing Jenna suspiciously* Where the damn hell did you get these things? Have you been snooping around my ship?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes and hisses under her breath* ~You are either quite dumb at the moment, blinded by your own emotions, not listening, or just overly prideful. Or, perhaps you’re a mixture of all of them. This is not about your choice to watch the sky this morning. This is not about you not wanting to follow me everywhere, though I highly doubt you’re doing much more than sulking and sitting around doing nothing at the moment. This is your behavior for the last few days with the combination of my original complaint. Tell me, Seph, what reason do you have no to want to be around me, other than fearing my wrath? If I were going to hurt you, I do not need to be near you! Oh wait, you also fear what others would say of you if they saw you openly be with me, hm?~ *glares at Cid* I drew those up. Now use them and fix the idiotic problems with your ship. The technology here is so arcane that it is quite annoying. If you don’t know how to read those diagrams, go find someone who can. *snorts and turns around*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I do want to be around you. I don’t fear your wrath.”* *scowls* *”As to what I am doing right now, I am reading. I am not ‘sulking and sitting around and doing nothing’, as you so aptly put it.”* *snorts* *”And as for the others, I already told you I would sit with you even if they started taunting me. Can we drop this issue now? There is nothing wrong. I’m sitting in the bedroom. Come in whenever you want.”*

Cid: Some of these adjustments are gonna take years, kid. *plucks out another cigarette to light and begin smoking* Thanks for the tip, but… *puffs smoke into the air* Ahh… *grins* I’ll see what I can do, huh? It’s been pretty quiet lately and we’re near a good place where I can pick up parts. So who knows, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms at Cid* If you don’t know how to do the work, then get a team who can do it. Just update this pile of crap that you call an airship. It is pathetic. *narrows her eyes in thought, she then uses magic to turn several items in the room into random valuables* There, use those as your funding. *snorts then turns to leave. Soon enough, she moves back into the room where she and Seph had been staying. She doesn’t bother knocking or giving Seph any warning*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cid: *the cigarette drops out of his mouth as he hangs it open when Jenna turns invaluable objects into valuable things* Holy hell… *stares at her as she leaves* Geez, thanks lady!

Sephiroth: *is leaning his back to the wall, resting his head back, seeming to be deep in thought when Jenna returns. He quickly opens his eyes and looks up at her, then sits up properly* Ah, you’re back. Welcome.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly states* And you have absolutely no books anywhere near you. *deeply frowns at him* Do not lie to me again, Seph. I do not appreciate it. *snorts then moves to the other side of the bed and sits down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am not lying to you. *points to a book across the room on the ground, near the corner* I threw it away. I wasn’t reading it any more. *leans back against the wall once more and closes his eyes, returning to his thoughts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, that book was there when I woke up in that same exact position. Do not think I’m an unobservant idiot. *shakes her head at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts at her* You don’t know that for sure. *folds his arms and scowls. He opens his eyes again and teleports the book to his hand so he can open it up and browse through it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls at him* I am definitely not enjoying the fact that you are thinking that I am stupid enough to accept your lies. *stands up, tempted to leave now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes, then tosses the book back into the corner, subtly adjusting its trajectory flight so that it would land in the exact same position it was in before* Fine. I’m sitting here, sulking and doing nothing, as you so aptly put it. Are you satisfied now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph. *doesn’t not seem overly impressed by either Seph’s throw nor his words at the moment. Still, she decides to just sit down on the bed again, but she has her back to him*

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.