The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *peers into the living room once he has located Jenna, then silently moves over to her, wanting to know what she’s up to. He looks down at the blueprints and slowly nods his head in approval* This looks good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *indifferently shrugs at Seph’s words* Ready to admit that your behavior was wrong? *yawns and continues to fiddle with the blue-prints*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and sits back down on the armchair* I’m sorry, Jen. It wasn’t right to abandon you just because of them. They do not matter, ultimately. Next time they come along, I will sit with you and ignore them, no matter what idiotic comments they decide to fling at us. *folds his arms, seeming rather annoyed at the thought*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Sephiroth, trying to read his body language in order to determine how sincere he is. She then grumbles* It would have been nice if you didn’t take all fucking day to come to that conclusion… If you want to sit down next to me, you may, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It didn’t take me all day. *frowns* It just took me all day to get back here and tell you that. *sighs* I spent most of the day brooding and sitting down doing nothing in Mideel. Oh, and around midday, I bought lunch. *shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters under her breath* So, you still put other things above myself in your priorities.. *shakes her head then pushes the blue-prints away, mostly because they are complete and there’s nothing left to do to them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *releases an unhappy sigh from his lungs and lowers his head at her comment, then shakes his head and grunts* You were angry. And you pushed me away. I thought it would be better to leave you alone for a while to let you cool off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him* I am not Hojo, Seph. The rules that you knew with him do not apply with me. *crosses her arms* Are you going to take my invitation, or are you going to sit there all day long for another day, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Not necessarily Hojo – it generally works out for most people. It’s easier to reason with somebody hours after an event, and when things have cooled down *frowns* I can’t help it if you didn’t want me to do that – I don’t know what you would have wanted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms* You are used to dealing with males who have drank so much alcohol that their minds have been dulled to the point of constant memory losses. *snorts* And don’t you dare point out how much alcohol I can consume. I do not have brain damage due to it. And since it is clear that you do not want to take my invitation. *stands up then leaves the room, heading to the bedroom that they’ve been using*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Generally I don’t apologize to drunken males. Or anyone at all, really. It doesn’t just apply to them though – nobody can be reasoned with when they are angry and not thinking logically. *scowls slightly and moves to his feet, following her* Where are you going now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *speaks in a rather point-blank manner* To bed. It is quite late, Seph. *opens the door to their room then moves inside and walks over to lie down on the bed* And I don’t care who you’ve apologized to before.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Late? You have the whole night ahead of you to do whatever you want. It’s just finished becoming dark outside – you can still see the diffused light from the sun is still glowing on the horizon, otherwise known as twilight.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph then sits upright. However, she remains on the futon mattress* What exactly do you want to do, then? *slowly shakes her head* For the record, I don’t feel like having sex at this point in time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves into the room also, seeming insulted by her comment* What kind of person do you think I am? It’s not the only thing I ever think about. *sits down on the bed, annoyed* I wasn’t even going to mention it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, then, Seph, just tell me what you would prefer to do. *shakes her head at him* Complaining about my words will not get us anywhere at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shuffles back on the bed, grumbling* I don’t know. Do whatever you want… *pulls off his boots, then moves to lie down ontop of it, annoyed* That’s what either of us normally do…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph and shakes her head* You say that it’s too early to sleep. *moves closer to him then looks down to lock onto his eyes* Well, if you don’t want to sleep, there must be something that you’d rather do. Or, are you just going to keep up with the “woe is me, I got into trouble today” attitude? *Snorts at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at her, narrowing his eyes for a moment before sitting up slightly* There’s not really anything else I can think of to do. And I am not woeful that I got into trouble – don’t be ridiculous. *snorts* I’m not trying to ask for a pity party. *lies down again and moves onto his side so his back is facing her now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* One does not need to want a pity party to hate the fact that they got into any sort of trouble. I know you never look for nor desire pity. However, you also hate admitting you’re wrong, ex-General Sephiroth. *shakes her head at him. She then lies down as well and closes her eyes* Good night.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters a ‘goodnight’ to her, then lies there for a few hours. He drifts off to sleep for a period of time, waking up again during the first few hours of the morning, around 2 – 3 am. He moves to his feet and heads out of the bedroom, walking out to the bridge to look up at the stars, sighing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is still deep asleep when Seph wakes up. So, she doesn’t quite notice that he is gone. However, she does wake up while it’s still early in the morning and frowns as she finds the lack of a Sephiroth in the room. Shaking her head, she gets up to her feet then changes her her clothing. Soon enough, she begins walking through the ship, searching for Seph. Upon finding him, she moves to Seph’s side, but remains silent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has remained on the bridge for the remainer of the night and watched the sunrise. He remains seated on the railing, just staring up at the sky, seeming to be miles away when Jenna approaches him, not seeming to be aware when she moves to his side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves to Seph’s side and looks up at him. Upon noticing his thoughtful look, she chooses to remain silent. So, she continues to simply stand next to him. She patiently waits for him to acknowledge her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to stare up at the sky, releasing a long sigh as he moves off the railing. He blinks as he notices Jenna, then reaches out to nudge her arm* Oh, hello. I did not see you there. How long were you standing there? You should have said something.

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.