The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs softly* Yes… it was very enjoyable to say the least. I just don’t know why you would… *grunts and shakes his head* It doesn’t matter now. *nods down at the clothing* I know you will pick something out that will fit, and be comfortable.

Aeris: *watches Yuffie leave, then heads for her room, wanting to lie down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That is something that you might never get the answer to, Seph. Even if I told you the reasons, I doubt you’ll understand. *softly sighs at the “flimsiness” of most of the clothing. However, after a bit of searching, she decides to place on some black slacks and a dark red colored top. She then slides back over to Seph and tries to snuggle up against him again* Thank you, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You are welcome. *grunts* Try not to worry too much about your clothing. They’re not for fashion, or for combat. They serve a practical purpose, and it’s only going to get more complicated from here on. If you don’t like your clothing now, wait another four months.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* Easy enough for you to say things like that.. You’re not the one actually going through all of this. *deeply sighs then tries to push him down on the mattress* Let’s just get some rest. You’ve had a long day running about and all…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Right… just because I won’t ever know what it is like, it doesn’t mean I can’t give you adequate warning. *shuffles back into a lying position, then pulls his pants off, wanting to sleep in just his boxer shorts* If you need anything, you know what to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… *moves over to Seph and kisses the tip of his nose* I need you. Does that count for anything? *waits for him to take off his pants. Once he’s stripped down to his boxers, she pushes him down toward the mattress once more and then tries to rest her head on his chest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shuffles about in order to get comfortable, then moves to put an arm around her, lowering his head to kiss her on the forehead* Do you want the blankets tonight? Or you don’t care? *yawns, then pulls a pillow properly under his head, closing his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… I suppose we might as well use the blankets. They are available. *reaches down to where they had last kicked away the blankets. She then pulls them up so that they are covering both of them. Once that is done, she makes herself comfortable by nuzzling against Sephers. Soon enough, she’d be asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *softly purrs at Jenna’s close contact, soon falling asleep himself. He remains that way well into the early hours of the next morning, in which case he is woken up by the sounds of plane engines*

Cid: *runs the Highwind’s engines on low power as he tried to warm them up, wanting to fly the plane to a new location*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans as she hears the roar of the engines firing up. Slowly, her eyes flutter open then she deeply signs* Well, definitely not going to get more sleep now. *yawns then slowly pushes herself upright. Soon enough, she glances down at Seph to see if he’s still asleep or not*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lies there, awake, but still trying to snatch more sleep despite the disturbance. He picks up his pillow and stuffs it over his head, groaning* Tell him to shut up… it’s too early right now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph and shakes her head at him* You definitely love your sleep now that you’re not tied to any schedules. *reaches over to pat his shoulder. She then slowly stands up and moves out of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yawns tiredly* Why shouldn’t I…? *slowly sits up, watching her leave the room* *”I’m still catching up for the total lack of sleep I got when I was a General working for SOLDIER. It’s impossible to get sleep while keeping an eye on the battlefront and ensuring your army stays together.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses in her steps then slowly shakes her head* ~Seph, that is the worst excuse I’ve ever heard.. There’s no way that those years could affect your need for sleep now. Just admit it that you like sleeping in general.~ *walks into the living area then walks over to a bookshelf to see what exactly is available there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the bookshelf in the main room contains many subjects of interest, ranging from flight instructions, mechanics, planet history, and mako energy. The lower shelves contain cooking books, drapery, and family planning books, but it is clear that some of the books from that area are missing*

Sephiroth: *”It was worth a shot at the very least.”* *sits up properly to stretch his limbs, yawning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *due to her hobby in tinkering with mechanical items, she decides to grab some of the mechanics books. However, she does not expect to find anything of true interest in it. Overall, she thinks that the technology on this planet is not nearly to the standards that she is familiar with. Once she’s grabbed the books, she moves to sit down in the living area, silent for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cid: *finally revs the plane engines enough to get some lift into the machine. The plane would judder slightly, then jerk as it takes off into the air*

Sephiroth: *does his best to ignore the noise, soon drifting back off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *had slept more than enough within the last day, so she continues to read for quite some time. Also, she’s tired of being inside the bedroom that Seph had claimed, so she remains in the living area. She’d still be in there when Seph finally wakes up properly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wakes well after the plane has landed in the new location. He stumbles out of the bedroom and carries his clothes into the bathroom to take a shower. After dry and clothed, he steps back out and follows Jenna’s life energy, stopping in the main room* They’ll annoy you for being in here, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles* Humans have a tendency to consider pregnant women to be sacred or something. *slowly shakes her head* I doubt that they’ll attack me. As for anything else, I can easily ignore their words. *looks up at him* You could join me and piss off Cloud when he sees you. *smirks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems pleased with that idea* I can live with that. *crosses the distance from the doorway to the lounge, sitting down next to Jenna* I think the plane moved this morning. Do you know where the new location of the plane is now? *looks for a window to glance out of, but that is a little bit hard as there are no windows in the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* No, I honestly have no idea, Seph.. *looks over at him then smirks in a devious manner* Hmmm… Well, I should properly greet you “good morning”. *closes the book that she was reading and sets it aside. Soon enough, she scoots closer to him then tries to begin making out with him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A better ‘good morning’ would be… –*his sentence is cut off as Jenna kisses him. He closes his eyes and moves a hand behind her head, returning the kiss, leaning into it, beginning to loudly purr in the process* *”Well, that’s better than what I was thinking of.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles under her breath, but she continues to make out with him. Partially, she hopes that Cloud would walk in on them just to get on his nerves* ~You need a better imagination then, Seph. If you couldn’t think of this as a “good morning”, you have a long way to go.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I was actually going to suggest some kind of simple food, something easy to digest. But this works better as a ‘good morning’.”* *circles his arms around her shoulders, then tries to pull her back, trying to encourage her to lean on him, or lie against him*

Cloud: *walks into the room with a map, stopping as he sees Sephiroth and Jenna* God, get a room. *crinkles his nose in disgust*

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.