The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *indifferently shrugs* Well, you most certainly choose to hide the contents of that book, Seph. I can’t imagine that it had no cover when you picked it out. *shuffles over to the dead bird and then begins to rip apart the flesh and munch on it*

Yuffie: Yea, you probably should. I mean.. what if he’s doing something diabolical and forming a zombie monster army? Though… Can he do that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Don’t be silly, Yuffie. He doesn’t have powers like that. I peek in that room sometimes when I go past. It’s kept clean and spotless. He’s not doing anything underhanded with those animal corpses. He’s not making anything out of them either. I’ve never even found so much as a feather on the floor.

Sephiroth: *sighs quietly at her* So I want to educate myself on the subject. Is there anything wrong with that? I at least want to be useful during the different stages of your pregnancy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to tear apart the corpse and hungrily eat. So, she doesn’t bother looking at him for now* ~I just mean that you did not need to hide such desires from me, Seph. I do not mock you. I think I’ve proven that much so far, I should hope.~

Yuffie: Hrmph, well, I’d still like to know what he’s up to. *yanks Aeris’s arm* Come on, let’s go. *begins pulling Aeris toward the room where Sephy is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I know you don’t. Still…”* *shrugs his shoulders* *”It’s difficult to get used to the fact that you’re not going to make fun of me for what I am doing.”* *glances over at her, seeming pleased that she’s eating properly*

Aeris: *yelps* I don’t want to spy on them… *is dragged along anyway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Oh, come on, Aeris. We’re not going to spy on them. We’re going to go in there and confront him. Then we’re going to interrogate him. I’ll be the bad cop, you be the good cop. *winks at Aeris then reaches over to knock on Sephy’s door as she reaches the room*

Jenna: ~Well, I can’t expect you to change years of suspicious-based behaviors and just simply change over-night with your habits. No matter, I’ll always remind you that you don’t need to take such measures with me. Have I yet killed you over anything you wrote in those journal enteries of yours, hm?~ *looks up as she hears the knock then frowns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Not yet, but it’s probably coming soon. *glances up as he hears the knock and quickly stuffs the book under his pillow, folding his arms shortly after, glaring at the doorway* What the hell do you want?

Aeris: We just want to talk… *tries to open the door, pleased as she discovers that it’s not locked*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s action* ~That book already has no cover. I highly doubt that anyone will know what it is unless they opened it up.~ *ignores Aeris as she enters the room and continues to eat*

Yuffie: Yea, we have questions for you, Sephi… *moves into the room then her eyes widen as she spots Jenna. Her face then becomes greenish in tint before she turns around and tries to hold back a wave of nausea*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… I don’t really care anyway. *glares as the door is pushed open and snorts at Aeris and Yuffie* I repeat – what the hell do you want? *moves to his feet and stands in front of them, glaring hard*

Aeris: *sighs at Yuffie’s behaviour* I, um… *lowers his head* We wanted to know what you kept doing with the dead things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *grumbles, still turning her back on Jenna* I think we found out, Aer… That’s totally gross. What the hell are you two doing? Are you two freaks!

Jenna: *glares up at Yuffie as she continues to eat, but chooses to leave her be for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls in anger at Yuffie, half tempted to chase her out of the room and teach her a lesson. Instead he remains where he is and snarls at the girl, reaching out to shove her towards the door* It’s your fault for becoming nosey enough to knock on my door and barge in. *snarls* And there’s nothing disgusting about eating. Sort out your priorities, idiot. *growls* Now get out of my room!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *yipes as Sephiroth begins trying to shove her then glares up at him* Hey! Let go! *look over at Jenna once more* And why isn’t that woman even dressed! Come on, you two are being complete freaks in here. Just admit it! *looks over at Aeris* Tell them, Aer…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls at the girl* Get out of here!! *growls* Who cares why she’s not dressed? You have invaded somebody else’s personal territory – what the hell were you expecting?! *growls and continues to shove her for the door* Where is the freakish behaviour? My mate is hungry and I caught her something to eat. Would you rather us both steal from your food supply instead? *snarls* Get OUT already!

Aeris: *sighs and shakes her head* It’s not normal… but come on… let’s leave them be.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *frowns at Sephiroth and shakes her head* People are supposed to eat food that’s cooked. Isn’t that woman pregnant? You’re going to make her sick. *yelps as she’s fully shoved out of the room then looks at Aeris* Why didn’t you tell him that he was doing bad things? Isn’t that your job as his Cetra overseer or something?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: He broke his agreement a long time ago… I can’t really tell him what to do. *sighs, looking sad* He’s going to do things whether I tell him they’re bad or not. You can’t really stop him…

Sephiroth: *snarls and locks the door this time, sitting back down on the ground. He irritiably shakes his head and grabs his book again, trying to settle down so he can read it again. He snarls and aggressively turns pages, clearly angered by what happened*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head the mumbles to Sephiroth* Calm down, Seph. That teenager’s words are not worth getting angry over. *pulls out the liver and begins to munch on it* ~I will need clothing soon though… I can’t wear a towel all day long, Seph.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What’s wrong with the clothing you have? Apart from them being tight fitting? *frowns, not wanting to mention the subject too much any more because of what happened previously* And I am calm. It’s the stupid girl’s fault she barged in on us. *snarls* How rude.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Seph* Would you enjoy wearing clothing that does not fit you and is constricting to the point of possibly being unbearable? *slowly shakes her head. She then finishes off her meal and moves to sit down next to Seph. Soon after, she begins to lick the blood off her clawed gloves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I don’t. But you were trying to give the impression that they were fine only a short time ago. *frowns at her* What changed? Nothing. You are still as pregnant as you were before. Can you adjust your clothes to fit, or am I going to be buying you some?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly snorts at Seph* Clearly, you haven’t paid much attention for the last week or so.. They’ve been unbearable for a while.. *shakes her head* And that material.. No, I can’t just change it to fit. *snorts and continues to lick her claws*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tiredly sighs* Very well. I’ll go buy you some clothing soon enough. *moves to his feet and takes his coat off, offering it to her* In the mean time, put on this. It will keep you warm and it is loose fitting. I will go to a city soon enough and buy you something appropriate to wear.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods and takes the coat as Seph hands it to him. She gives him a small grin and nods to him* Thank you. *slips out of the towel that she had wrapped around her mid-section and then places the coat on* I have a feeling Aeris will bother you soon enough though..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits back down again, wanting to read more of his book* Aeris? What more could she bother me about? *sighs* And why would she bother me again? How do you know? *grunts in irritation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* Because, she’s been annoying me quite often enough over the fact that I am pregnant.. *Shrugs* I just assume she’s bound to annoy you again soon enough. It seems to be in her nature to nitpick and things like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Then it really isn’t a good idea to mention to her that we are in need of clothing. She is liable to suggest some really ridiculous unfashionable skirt or a dress if you mention it. *sighs and moves to his feet* Stay here. Keep warm in my coat if you like. Or read through some of the book I was looking at. *heads for the door* I’ll find something you would like.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* Thank you, Seph. I do appreciate your kindness toward me, I hope you do realize that. *pulls on the edges of the coat, trying to close it up a bit more. She then lies down and reaches for the book that Seph mentioned, figuring that she doesn’t have much else to do at the moment*

Yuffie: *is currently in the main living area, complaining to Cloud about what she saw Jenna doing*

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.