The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No plans as yet. Perhaps leaving to explore the planet and perhaps find a better place to stay until you have given birth. You won’t be able to do anything against the snake until the newborn has arrived, so we would need to find somewhere safe.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head and mumbles* Last time… we didn’t even know what hit us… *slowly shakes her head then rests her head on Seph’s shoulder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I will not be so ill-prepared this time around. If that is all you are worried about, you need do nothing. I believe we are fairly safe here. The snake hasn’t followed us, and I haven’t seen it for months. I don’t know what is happening, but we seem to be safe.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* We thought that we were safe before… *Slowly shakes her head. She then turns her attention to her clothes again* Stupid things that are tight and annoying.. *quickly turns her attention back to Seph, not wanting him to fully catch on to what she meant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… what do you propose we do with the next few months, then? *glances up at her* If your clothes don’t fit, get more loose-fitting ones. *glances down at her stomach, then opens his mouth as if to say something, quickly closing it again as he thinks better of the idea. He picks up his book again and continues reading*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *flinches just the slightest most bit then glares at Sephiroth* Who said anything about my clothes not fitting… *loudly snorts. Still, she doesn’t go to her clothes to prove the statement wrong* And what’s so interesting about that book?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t look up this time* What’s so interesting about it? Hmph. It’s a good book. *continues reading from it, though now he subtly glances at her every now and them, seeming a little amused* You were the one complaining about your clothes not fitting. You are complaining about them being tight. Get more loose-fitting ones.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I could have been talking about anything, Seph.. I never said the word “clothes”. *loudly snorts and tries to look at the book that he’s reading* And you seem more into that book than most others…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What else could be tight and annoying? You were looking at your clothes when you said it. You are not wearing any clothing now. *grunts* Do you think I am an idiot? Do you think I am incapable of putting two and two together? *narrows his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls then mumbles under her breath, glancing to the side* Well, you didn’t know for several years that Zack Fair was trying to get you to have sex with random women… You didn’t think much about Jenova not looking a thing like you… *Shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *puts the book down, glaring openly at her now* What do those events have to do with my observation that you were complaining about tight fitting objects while looking at your clothing? *growls in frustration and picks his book up again, shaking his head* Read up on pregnancy. You’re going to gain about 15 – 20 pounds anyway. You’re not going to fit into the same clothes the entire time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts then scowls* Well, this is all your fault anyway.. *Shakes her head and returns to leaning against his side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How is this my fault? I didn’t rape you. I believe the pair of us consented to the idea of connsumating our relationship and engaging in the act of sexual intercourse. *grunts* If you had not taken me to the library to educate me on the subject, we never would have done it in the first place.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I didn’t ever become pregnant before with any other male… *shakes her head* It’s still your fault. *crosses her arms and snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a frustrated growling noise at her and puts his book down, then he moves to his feet, quietly stepping out of the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Yelps as Seph moves out from under her. She then glares after regaining her composure* You most certainly love doing that to me… *Shakes her head* You don’t need to leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quietly shuts the door, then walks down the hallway, intending to leave* *”I need to take a break. I am going outside for some fresh air. Would you like me to catch you anything to eat?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she thinks about food, not liking how often that she’s hungry. She then nods to herself* ~Yes, I’d appreciate that, Seph… I am quite hungry.~ *moves to lie down on the bed then yawns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods, flying away from the Highwind altogether now* *”I’ll bring something back that you would enjoy eating. Probably some kind of lizard or medium sized mammal, or monster. The planet never seems to be in short supply.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods and then opens her eyes to look about the room. She then frowns and sighs* ~Sorry for what I said to you, Seph. It was out of line.~ *notices the book that Seph had been reading then shuffles over to it. She then picks it up and examines it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the book Sephy has been reading has had it’s slip-cover removed, and from the outside, would seem rather plain and ordinary. The inside contains detailed collective knowledge on pregnancy, fetus development, and birthing. The last few chapters of the book also explain what to expect from a child in it’s first year of life*

Sephiroth: *”That is all right. Just remember that it is your fault as it is mine.”* *seems amused* *”You have to admit though, what we did was rather pleasant.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she first examines the book, only spotting a blank book. She then opens it up and blinks at the contents that she finds. She then softly chuckles to herself and shakes her head* He could have mentioned what he was reading.. *lies back down, setting the book to the side* ~Yes, sex is quite fun..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s more than fun.”* *spends about ten to twenty more minutes away from the Highwind before returning with a large feathered wild game bird. He heads back into the room and places it in Jenna’s lap, sitting down again* I feel much calmer now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pushes herself upright then glances at the bird’s corpse. She nods in approval. Then, she grins up at Seph* Thank you, Seph. I do appreciate it… *glances at the book* Why didn’t you mention that you were studying up on what I was going through?

Yuffie: *yelps as she spots Sephiroth bring in the dead animal then screws up her face* Why does he keep on doing that??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *looks up at Yuffie, then blinks* Yeah… he’s been doing it an awful lot lately. He goes out for a while, he comes home with some dead thing. But that room never smells of anything dead. Infact, Cloud’s sock drawer stinks way worse. I wonder if I should ask him…

Sephiroth: *picks up his book again, raising an eyebrow* I am not really studying anything, Jen. I’m just reading.

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.